Windows 10: news pop-ups in lower right corner

Discus and support news pop-ups in lower right corner in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm brand new to this forum. I would like to stop the news pop ups that come up in a gray box in the lower right hand corner of my laptop. I did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ariel913, Dec 16, 2018.

1. ariel913 Win User

news pop-ups in lower right corner

Hi, I'm brand new to this forum. I would like to stop the news pop ups that come up in a gray box in the lower right hand corner of my laptop. I did find an answer that said the following "This is probably something you can suppress by disabling Settings -> System -> Notifications & actions -> Show app notifications (assuming that the culprit displays this as a standard Windows notification). But, of course, a better idea would be to figure out first what app is doing this." I followed this information and once I got into Notifications and Actions, now my question is which one(s) of the types of notification should I turn off. Or if you can tell me how to discover what app is doing this if it is an app. I have to close them constantly. TIA!

:)

ariel913, Dec 16, 2018

2. lower right corner adds

Have you ever had a add pop up in lower right corner of screen and it blocks your work? Have you clicked on remove and it sends you to a site? Have you powered up pc , you go to password and a add pops up? I have add blocker but Microsoft adds can not
    be blocked, can they? Last week that pop up said loading, I did not know what add was loading so I powered off pc, turns out that a update was loading and I canceled it. Have you done that? It is very confusing when a update and adds are from the same place
    and put in the same place. Can anybody tell me how to get Microsoft to stop with adds? Where is windows defender?

neilclemens, Dec 16, 2018
  3. POP-UPS AND LOUD RING TONES ON THE LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF MY TOSHIBA LAPTOP.

Sent: Monday, February 8, 2016 12:19 PM

To: Microsoft Community

Subject: RE: Question has reply: POP-UPS AND LOUD RING TONES ON THE LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF MY TOSHIBA LAPTOP.

I USED MY MIROSOFT EDGE BROWSER TO FIND THE ACTION CENTER. MINE IS ON THE TASKBAR AT THE TOP OF MY PC SCREEN. WHEN I CLICK ON THE NOTIFICATION ICON IT DISPLAYS ALL MY RECENT NOTIFICATIONS AND PERMITS ME TO CLEAR ANY OR ALL OF THEM. I THEN WENT TO THE
    NOTIFICATIONS AND ACTIONS SECTION AND TURNED OFF ALL THE NOTIFICATIONS. NO MENTION WAS MADE ABOUT A LOUD WARNING ALERT CHIME. I WILL NOW WAIT TO SEE IF THIS GETS RID OF MY “POP-UPS”.

dpaulbowen, Dec 16, 2018
  4. news pop-ups in lower right corner

Microsoft Edge Pop-up Blocker

Hello,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn on/off.
    Please refer to the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-hk/windows-10/block-pop-ups-in-microsoft-edge

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

news pop-ups in lower right corner

1. news pop-ups in lower right corner - Similar Threads - news pop ups

2. Having to press lower left corner instead of lower right corner in touchpad options.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having to press lower left corner instead of lower right corner in touchpad options.: i don´t not have in options press the lower right corner on touchpad for right-click but lower left corner only. How od I change this? I can´t do right click with standard lower right. i can only tick on the lower left option. if I tick that off I can´t do right click at all....
  3. Having to press lower left corner instead of lower right corner in touchpad options.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having to press lower left corner instead of lower right corner in touchpad options.: i don´t not have in options press the lower right corner on touchpad for right-click but lower left corner only. How od I change this? I can´t do right click with standard lower right. i can only tick on the lower left option. if I tick that off I can´t do right click at all....
  4. Ads popping up in the bottom right corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads popping up in the bottom right corner: It only happens occasionally but sometimes an ad will pop up in the bottom right hand corner of my screen. Its not from my browser as I have an ad blocker and it opens when I'm not using my browser, its also not a notification as I've tried turning notifications off and it...
  5. Ads popping up in the bottom right corner

Ads popping up in the bottom right corner: It only happens occasionally but sometimes an ad will pop up in the bottom right hand corner of my screen. Its not from my browser as I have an ad blocker and it opens when I'm not using my browser, its also not a notification as I've tried turning notifications off and it...
  6. REMOVE UNCLICKABLE ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF SCREEN

REMOVE UNCLICKABLE ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF SCREEN: Hello. I'm sorry for my English. I'm just here to ask some help about my laptop. It's about on the lower right corner of the screen of my laptop that keeps showing a transparent "Activate Windows" and can't be clicked. It keeps showing over other windows as well I will attach...
  7. REMOVE UNCLICKABLE ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF SCREEN

in Windows 10 Customization
    REMOVE UNCLICKABLE ON LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF SCREEN: Hello. I'm sorry for my English. I'm just here to ask some help about my laptop. It's about on the lower right corner of the screen of my laptop that keeps showing a transparent "Activate Windows" and can't be clicked. It keeps showing over other windows as well I will attach...
  8. edge opens in lower right corner

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    edge opens in lower right corner: I am having trouble with Edge opening in the lower right hand corner of my desktop screen part of the time but not every time. I don't know why it's doing it or how to stop it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks....
  9. Windows Clipboard In the Lower Right Corner and Unmovable

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Clipboard In the Lower Right Corner and Unmovable: When I hit Win + V for the clipboard history it appears all the way down in the lower right corner of the screen. It used to appear where I was typing. This might have something to do with upgrading to an ultra-wide monitor - I think it may have changed around the same time....
  10. get rid of annoying NOTIFICATIONS pop-up, lower right corner.

in Windows 10 Customization
    get rid of annoying NOTIFICATIONS pop-up, lower right corner.: Cannot get rid of Notifications pop-up which often appears on right side of screen. It is the icon in the task bar, right bottom corner, that looks like a small box with a down arrow at bottom. Have tried Chrome's Settings/notifications/block, etc. doesn't work. Not sure...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i get rid of pop ups on microsoft edge

2. how to get rid of pop ups in lower corner microsoft edge

3. get rid of news popups microsoft edge

4. news pop ups in lower right corner of screen,
  5. how to get rid of feedback box on lower right hand of screen in edge browser,
  6. HOW O I STOP PPOPU PS,
  7. microsoft edge popups lower right corner,
  8. windows 10 pop ups in bottom right corner,
  9. windows 10 news popups in bottom right,
  10. windows 10 pop ups bottom right,
  11. news popups in lower right corner of screen,
  12. right corner popups edge,
  13. ad pop ups bottom right on browser,
  14. what is the small pop up window on the bottom right screen,
  15. cance;l news pop ups right hand corner