Windows 10: News select case profile 1809

Discus and support News select case profile 1809 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, On windows 10, when you copy a profile 'exemple : default profile to C:\users\profile.v6 ' , there is a new select case 'mandatory profile'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OLIVIER JAN., Dec 14, 2018.

1. News select case profile 1809

Hello,

On windows 10, when you copy a profile 'exemple : default profile to C:\users\profile.v6 ' , there is a new select case 'mandatory profile'

What does it mean ? what is the difference beteween older version and this, What's difference to rename ntuser.dat to ntuser.man ?

sorry for my bad english ?

best regards

:)

OLIVIER JAN., Dec 14, 2018
  2. seth350 Win User

Help Selecting Upgrade Please

Thanks for the suggestion. All of the specs are listed in my profile.
    PSU is 330W

seth350, Dec 14, 2018
  3. drdeathx Win User
    Help choosing a new case

Don't really know how to help you. You are being vague. Here is what I would do. Choosing a case is aesthetics first. Shop NewEgg and list the cases you like and list them. Members will suggest the best choice from your selections.

drdeathx, Dec 14, 2018
  4. News select case profile 1809

CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Dec 14, 2018
Thema:

News select case profile 1809

1. News select case profile 1809 - Similar Threads - News select case

2. Hardware Profile Selection Setup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hardware Profile Selection Setup: I'm not quite sure where to begin with this, but here goes. Small business with currently 4 employees. We have multiple printers and scanners that are all connected to one headless unit. Typically that unit stays logged into my profile (security timeout so it's still secure)....
  3. News Freezes When Selecting a News Story

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    News Freezes When Selecting a News Story: I reinstalled Windows 10 after upgrading my laptop with an SSD this weekend. No real issues except for News. The program seems to open normally, but consistently freezes whenever I select any story to read. 1. Updated News from Store 2. Uninstalled from Apps and...
  4. profile service error, version 1809

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    profile service error, version 1809: We are trying to deploy Windows 10 Pro, version 1809 but the issue occurred with Domain users. I am unable to login with an User Profile service error. We didn’t have any issue with 1803 version...
  5. Text Selection Not Staying Selected / Color Profile Won't Stay Active

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text Selection Not Staying Selected / Color Profile Won't Stay Active: I have a Lenovo laptop and just recently upgraded back to Windows 10 and now I can not select (highlight) text and let up on the touch pad and have the text remain selected. It goes right back to being unselected. I try again, and same thing happens. Eventually it will...
  6. 1809 Profile service error

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    1809 Profile service error: Hi We are deploying windows 10 Pro 1809 and have issues with DOMAIN users . Can't login, error with the User Profile service. We have 8000 + computers to image. What is the solution for this? no issues with build 1803 with the same users...
  7. 1809 Profile service error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1809 Profile service error: Hi We are deploying windows 10 Pro 1809 and have issues with DOMAIN users . Can't login, error with the User Profile service. We have 8000 + computers to image. What is the solution for this? no issues with build 1803 with the same users...
  8. An Abysmal Case of "Nobody Home" on W10 1809

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    An Abysmal Case of "Nobody Home" on W10 1809: Title says it all - yet another abysmal Windows issue! Up to now I haven't really had any problem connecting Windows to mac but whereas with every upgrade on Mac things get better... on Windows the opposite continues to be the case... in spades! Scenario: I run a dual boot...
  9. News about 1809 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    News about 1809 Update: Please, do "Read All About It" ! Cheers, Drew [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-about-1809-update/74e30c0c-d597-41aa-92af-f8129af09d70
  10. Low profile card in NON low profile case worked!

in Windows 10 Support
    Low profile card in NON low profile case worked!: much to my disappointment I found out that the HP Compaq DC 5800 micro tower desktop computer is not built squarely. (happen with two PCs of same type)This means that if I use extension cards built for this size case I am unable to put the cover on my PC because part of the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1809 user profile cannot be loaded

2. new select case mandatory profile