Windows 10: Newsbin compatability

Discus and support Newsbin compatability in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10 does not play the videos from newsbin. They are avi, mp4, wmv and.rar type files. can you be of assistance? 20193 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Rhythmfan, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Rhythmfan Win User

Newsbin compatability

Windows 10 does not play the videos from newsbin. They are avi, mp4, wmv and.rar type files. can you be of assistance?

:)

Rhythmfan, Aug 29, 2015
  2. neilpzz Win User

Compatability Issue from Compatability Report solved, but still unable to get Windows 10

I've read others having problems with the GWX compatibility checker. You could try the Media Creation tool

Download Windows 10

When you run the program there is an option to upgrade this PC now. This will download the necessary files and start the upgrade.

neilpzz, Aug 29, 2015
  3. Compatability Issue from Compatability Report solved, but still unable to get Windows 10

Hi there,

When trying to upgrade my laptop (HP Elitebook 8540w i7 quad core) from Windows 7 to Windows 10 I get stuck in the Compatibility Report:

First I left clicked on the windows 10 icon.

Then the Get Windows 10 window opens, stating:

"Unfortunately, this PC is unable to run Windows 10.

We're sorry to let you know that this PC can't upgrade to Windows 10 because one or more things are incompatible. See right for details.

Click below to learn more about new Windows 10 devices"

In the bottom of the window I can click either on:

"Check out new PCs" or "No thanks, maybe later".

In the right half of the screen there is an error icon with the header:
    Compatibility Issue

Directly under that header I can click on: View report.

This report said that this PC doesn't work with Windows 10.

In the right half of the report screen, under the header Your apps & data
    there is an error icon with the statement: Some apps aren't compatible (details).

So after I clicked on details, it states that I will need to uninstall one app during the upgrade. The app I need to uninstall is: Auslogics Registry Cleaner.

So the error detail stats that I will have to uninstall an app during the upgrade. Then why am I not able to start the upgrade?

Well, no problem, I can uninstall the program before the upgrade.

So I went to the Control Panel and clicked on "Uninstall a Program". In that screen I uninstalled the Auslogics Registry Cleaner. At this moment that program is uninstalled, and not shown in that list anymore.

But here is the problem: When I click on the Windows 10 icon, I still
    get the Get Windows 10 screen with the anouncement:

"Unfortunately, this PC is unable to run Windows 10.

We're sorry to let you know that this PC can't upgrade to Windows 10 because one or more things are incompatible. See right for details.

Click below to learn more about new Windows 10 devices"

In the bottom of the window I still can click either on:

"Check out new PCs" or "No thanks, maybe later".

When I click on view report in the right half of the screen, i now get a statement that: "Thic PC works with Windows 10"

Well, why is it still impossible than to actually get the upgrade?

And in this "View report" screen, still there is an error icon in the right half, with the same satement about the Auslogics Registry Cleaner app.

In the bottom of that screen it states: "Last run 6/23/16 04:05 PM".

When will it run again, and recognize that the Auslogics Registry Cleaner app is not on my system anymore?

I allready tried to force re run the Compatibility Appraiser in the Task Scheduler, but to no avail.

Besides in the Task Scheduler it states that the last run of the Compatibility Appraiser was on 14/07/2017 at 9:17:45, which doesn't match the Last Run statement in the bottom of the View Report screen.

Now what can I do to get my upgrade before 29 july 2016?

youperdepoep, Aug 29, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

Newsbin compatability

What web browser are you using?

Also, provide a link to the site please.

Ztruker, Aug 31, 2015
Thema:

Newsbin compatability

1. Newsbin compatability - Similar Threads - Newsbin compatability

2. Graphics card driver for GTX 1650 StormX not compatible with Windows version?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphics card driver for GTX 1650 StormX not compatible with Windows version?: Howdy, bought myself the Palit GTX1650 StormX with 4Gb as graphics card Now I wanted to install the driver, did so and opened it too and then it was checked if it is compatible with the Windows version. Then it said something like "This graphics card driver is not...
  3. Is my Lexmark 2600 printer compatible with my windows 10 computer

Is my Lexmark 2600 printer compatible with my windows 10 computer: My Lexmark 2600 series printer is nor communicating with my windows 10 computer. Is it compatible with the computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-my-lexmark-2600-printer-compatible-with-my/e1651b30-9509-448b-875e-ea65b02bb373
  4. Microsoft store apps are not compatible with my device

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store apps are not compatible with my device: My Microsoft store is not working after the window 10 update...i want install apps but apps are not compatible with my device.....how can i fix this? * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  5. Wifi 6 adapter compatibility with 5.0ghz routers (WiFi 5)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi 6 adapter compatibility with 5.0ghz routers (WiFi 5): Hello, I have an older PC that only supports 802.11n WiFi which doesn't allow me to connect to my router 5.0ghz band using Windows 10. If I buy a WiFi 6 (802.11ax) adapter, will it work in Windows 10 with WiFi 5 routers (5.0ghz band) or do they only work with new Wifi 6...
  6. Is a Neweer 700 microphone compatible with my Surface Pro?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is a Neweer 700 microphone compatible with my Surface Pro?: The website says, 'incompatible with tablet computers'. Does that include Surface Pro, I presume it does but I just want to be sure. Thanks! submitted by /u/Progress456 [link] [comments]...
  7. Microsoft 3000 Wireless Optical Notebook mouse compatibility

Microsoft 3000 Wireless Optical Notebook mouse compatibility: Is the Microsoft 3000 Wireless Optical Notebook mouse compatible with windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-3000-wireless-optical-notebook-mouse/4e1ba413-cfd4-4730-8e5b-b75a39d6ec76
  8. philips shb3075bk/00 compatibility issue with MS Teams

philips shb3075bk/00 compatibility issue with MS Teams: Hi, i recently purchased philips shb3075bk/00 head sets for wireless connectivity. I have enabled bluetooth on my Dell Latitude 7490 laptop to connect the wireless head phones and got it connected. While all other multimedia services like music/video etc is working...
  9. Bluescreen RAM not compatible?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen RAM not compatible?: Hey, guys, i have a rather unusual problem: My new PC always crashes in "idle" with the bluescreen "critical_process_Died". By idle I mean that no program was opened at all. Example: I open YouTube and watch a video -> everything perfect I close the browser ->...
  10. Are the RTX 2070/2080 GPU compatible with an MSI Intel Z87-GD65?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Are the RTX 2070/2080 GPU compatible with an MSI Intel Z87-GD65?: Hello everybody I have a question about my computer. About seven years ago I built a computer from a local store. Some of its specs include: MSI M/B Intel Z87-GD65 Gaming A/L/V (1150) Intel CPU Core i7-4770K 3.5 GHz (1150) EVGA Video NVIDIA GeForce GTX660 Ti 2048MB GDDR5...