Windows 10: Newsbin compatability

Discus and support Newsbin compatability in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10 does not play the videos from newsbin. They are avi, mp4, wmv and.rar type files. can you be of assistance? 20193 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Rhythmfan, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Rhythmfan Win User

Newsbin compatability

Windows 10 does not play the videos from newsbin. They are avi, mp4, wmv and.rar type files. can you be of assistance?

:)

Rhythmfan, Aug 29, 2015
  2. neilpzz Win User

Compatability Issue from Compatability Report solved, but still unable to get Windows 10

I've read others having problems with the GWX compatibility checker. You could try the Media Creation tool

Download Windows 10

When you run the program there is an option to upgrade this PC now. This will download the necessary files and start the upgrade.

neilpzz, Aug 29, 2015
  3. Compatability Issue from Compatability Report solved, but still unable to get Windows 10

Hi there,

When trying to upgrade my laptop (HP Elitebook 8540w i7 quad core) from Windows 7 to Windows 10 I get stuck in the Compatibility Report:

First I left clicked on the windows 10 icon.

Then the Get Windows 10 window opens, stating:

"Unfortunately, this PC is unable to run Windows 10.

We're sorry to let you know that this PC can't upgrade to Windows 10 because one or more things are incompatible. See right for details.

Click below to learn more about new Windows 10 devices"

In the bottom of the window I can click either on:

"Check out new PCs" or "No thanks, maybe later".

In the right half of the screen there is an error icon with the header:
    Compatibility Issue

Directly under that header I can click on: View report.

This report said that this PC doesn't work with Windows 10.

In the right half of the report screen, under the header Your apps & data
    there is an error icon with the statement: Some apps aren't compatible (details).

So after I clicked on details, it states that I will need to uninstall one app during the upgrade. The app I need to uninstall is: Auslogics Registry Cleaner.

So the error detail stats that I will have to uninstall an app during the upgrade. Then why am I not able to start the upgrade?

Well, no problem, I can uninstall the program before the upgrade.

So I went to the Control Panel and clicked on "Uninstall a Program". In that screen I uninstalled the Auslogics Registry Cleaner. At this moment that program is uninstalled, and not shown in that list anymore.

But here is the problem: When I click on the Windows 10 icon, I still
    get the Get Windows 10 screen with the anouncement:

"Unfortunately, this PC is unable to run Windows 10.

We're sorry to let you know that this PC can't upgrade to Windows 10 because one or more things are incompatible. See right for details.

Click below to learn more about new Windows 10 devices"

In the bottom of the window I still can click either on:

"Check out new PCs" or "No thanks, maybe later".

When I click on view report in the right half of the screen, i now get a statement that: "Thic PC works with Windows 10"

Well, why is it still impossible than to actually get the upgrade?

And in this "View report" screen, still there is an error icon in the right half, with the same satement about the Auslogics Registry Cleaner app.

In the bottom of that screen it states: "Last run 6/23/16 04:05 PM".

When will it run again, and recognize that the Auslogics Registry Cleaner app is not on my system anymore?

I allready tried to force re run the Compatibility Appraiser in the Task Scheduler, but to no avail.

Besides in the Task Scheduler it states that the last run of the Compatibility Appraiser was on 14/07/2017 at 9:17:45, which doesn't match the Last Run statement in the bottom of the View Report screen.

Now what can I do to get my upgrade before 29 july 2016?

youperdepoep, Aug 29, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

Newsbin compatability

What web browser are you using?

Also, provide a link to the site please.

Ztruker, Aug 31, 2015
Thema:

Newsbin compatability

1. Newsbin compatability - Similar Threads - Newsbin compatability

2. Application that will check the compatibility of all existing hardware

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Application that will check the compatibility of all existing hardware: This question must have been asked before thousands of times but cannot find the answer my apologise!*Redface I have been asked to upgrade a pc from Win 7 to Win 10 home but I would like to know If there still is an application that will check the compatibility of all...
  3. Webcam compatibility with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam compatibility with Windows 10: I just upgraded from Windows 7 Home to Windows 10 Home and got a message "Microsoft LifeCam is no longer available. This app was removed from your PC because it doesn't work on this version of Windows." My webcam is Microsoft LifeCam VX-2000. I don't want to buy a new one....
  4. Nvidia driver is not compatible with this version of windows

Nvidia driver is not compatible with this version of windows: I have a current (GTX 1650) Nvidia graphics card with the 1703 Windows 10 build and I cannot install the driver. It says that the driver is not compatible with this version of Windows. What the hell is the problem?...
  5. Snip & Sketch - can't install it as my version of Windows is not compatible.

Snip & Sketch - can't install it as my version of Windows is not compatible.: I can't install Snip & Sketch as my version of Windows is not compatible. I have Windows 10 and install all updates as they are available so I wonder why I can't download it. I love the Snipping Tool but am eager to try out Snip & Draw. OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home...
  6. Will memory integrity or HVCI be made to work compatibly with Intel Graphics 3000?...

Will memory integrity or HVCI be made to work compatibly with Intel Graphics 3000?...: Is there a workaround or fix being implemented so that I can use Intel Graphics 3000 and also enable Memory Integrity HVCI together? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-memory-integrity-or-hvci-be-made-to-work/4ffe27f9-eff7-4871-9a6d-8f6d464a3fa9
  7. Microsoft SQL 2000 Desktop Engine is not Compatible with Windows 10 OS.

Microsoft SQL 2000 Desktop Engine is not Compatible with Windows 10 OS.: Team, Greetings!! Microsoft SQL 2000 Desktop Engine is not Compatible with Windows 10 OS. Any other alternative software is available? Will MS SQL Server Standard latest version include this MSDE component? Please provide the solution asap....
  8. Windows 10 1809 and Nvidia GPU compatibility

Windows 10 1809 and Nvidia GPU compatibility: Okay so a few weeks ago I purchased a copy of Windows 10 Home, my first installation went fine and everything seemed to be working. I have a gaming computer that I built myself and that is mainly what I use my computer for. After the installation I installed Steam so I could...
  9. How to disable windows compatibility mode for origin

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable windows compatibility mode for origin: I have an issue, whenever i launch origin it tells me (YOU’RE CURRENTLY IN WINDOWS COMPATIBILITY MODE) how can i disable it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-windows-compatibility-mode-for/29ca8a74-3175-4daa-9903-03fac393fab0
  10. Bitlocker To Go compatible with Android or Ios

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bitlocker To Go compatible with Android or Ios: I encrypt my important information on the USB drive using Bitlocker to go. But it is not showing up when I connect it to the mobile device. Is there any Bitlocker To Go Reader compatible with Android or ios? Thank you...