Windows 10: Newsbin compatability

Discus and support Newsbin compatability in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10 does not play the videos from newsbin. They are avi, mp4, wmv and.rar type files. can you be of assistance? 20193 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Rhythmfan, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Rhythmfan Win User

Newsbin compatability

Windows 10 does not play the videos from newsbin. They are avi, mp4, wmv and.rar type files. can you be of assistance?

:)

Rhythmfan, Aug 29, 2015
  2. neilpzz Win User

Compatability Issue from Compatability Report solved, but still unable to get Windows 10

I've read others having problems with the GWX compatibility checker. You could try the Media Creation tool

Download Windows 10

When you run the program there is an option to upgrade this PC now. This will download the necessary files and start the upgrade.

neilpzz, Aug 29, 2015
  3. Compatability Issue from Compatability Report solved, but still unable to get Windows 10

Hi there,

When trying to upgrade my laptop (HP Elitebook 8540w i7 quad core) from Windows 7 to Windows 10 I get stuck in the Compatibility Report:

First I left clicked on the windows 10 icon.

Then the Get Windows 10 window opens, stating:

"Unfortunately, this PC is unable to run Windows 10.

We're sorry to let you know that this PC can't upgrade to Windows 10 because one or more things are incompatible. See right for details.

Click below to learn more about new Windows 10 devices"

In the bottom of the window I can click either on:

"Check out new PCs" or "No thanks, maybe later".

In the right half of the screen there is an error icon with the header:
    Compatibility Issue

Directly under that header I can click on: View report.

This report said that this PC doesn't work with Windows 10.

In the right half of the report screen, under the header Your apps & data
    there is an error icon with the statement: Some apps aren't compatible (details).

So after I clicked on details, it states that I will need to uninstall one app during the upgrade. The app I need to uninstall is: Auslogics Registry Cleaner.

So the error detail stats that I will have to uninstall an app during the upgrade. Then why am I not able to start the upgrade?

Well, no problem, I can uninstall the program before the upgrade.

So I went to the Control Panel and clicked on "Uninstall a Program". In that screen I uninstalled the Auslogics Registry Cleaner. At this moment that program is uninstalled, and not shown in that list anymore.

But here is the problem: When I click on the Windows 10 icon, I still
    get the Get Windows 10 screen with the anouncement:

"Unfortunately, this PC is unable to run Windows 10.

We're sorry to let you know that this PC can't upgrade to Windows 10 because one or more things are incompatible. See right for details.

Click below to learn more about new Windows 10 devices"

In the bottom of the window I still can click either on:

"Check out new PCs" or "No thanks, maybe later".

When I click on view report in the right half of the screen, i now get a statement that: "Thic PC works with Windows 10"

Well, why is it still impossible than to actually get the upgrade?

And in this "View report" screen, still there is an error icon in the right half, with the same satement about the Auslogics Registry Cleaner app.

In the bottom of that screen it states: "Last run 6/23/16 04:05 PM".

When will it run again, and recognize that the Auslogics Registry Cleaner app is not on my system anymore?

I allready tried to force re run the Compatibility Appraiser in the Task Scheduler, but to no avail.

Besides in the Task Scheduler it states that the last run of the Compatibility Appraiser was on 14/07/2017 at 9:17:45, which doesn't match the Last Run statement in the bottom of the View Report screen.

Now what can I do to get my upgrade before 29 july 2016?

youperdepoep, Aug 29, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

Newsbin compatability

What web browser are you using?

Also, provide a link to the site please.

Ztruker, Aug 31, 2015
Thema:

Newsbin compatability

1. Newsbin compatability - Similar Threads - Newsbin compatability

2. Quick Share for some reason isn't compatible with my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Share for some reason isn't compatible with my computer: Good day,I recently installed Quick Share to move around some files; however, when I open the app it gives me a pop-up saying "Quick Share isn't compatible with this computer." shown in the attached imageI run Windows 11, x64 and all my drivers are up to date. I saw another...
  3. Quick Share for some reason isn't compatible with my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quick Share for some reason isn't compatible with my computer: Good day,I recently installed Quick Share to move around some files; however, when I open the app it gives me a pop-up saying "Quick Share isn't compatible with this computer." shown in the attached imageI run Windows 11, x64 and all my drivers are up to date. I saw another...
  4. The software display "?". How to be compatible with both Chinese and English software.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The software display "?". How to be compatible with both Chinese and English software.: system: windows 10 enterpriseversion: 22H2Settings—Time & Language—Region & Language—Additional date, time, & regional settings—Change Location—Region——Administrative——change system locale….——Current system localeQuestion:I have two software, one is Chinese interface software...
  5. The software display "?". How to be compatible with both Chinese and English software.

The software display "?". How to be compatible with both Chinese and English software.: system: windows 10 enterpriseversion: 22H2Settings—Time & Language—Region & Language—Additional date, time, & regional settings—Change Location—Region——Administrative——change system locale….——Current system localeQuestion:I have two software, one is Chinese interface software...
  6. The software display "?". How to be compatible with both Chinese and English software.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows 11 Activation Key Compatibility

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 11 Activation Key Compatibility: I am experiencing problems in Windows 11 and it doesn't look like my laptop runs Windows 11 perfectly. It's been almost 3 years since I installed Windows 11 in my laptop, previously having Windows 10. If I freshly install Windows 10 back in my laptop complete installation, so...
  8. Windows 11 Activation Key Compatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Activation Key Compatibility: I am experiencing problems in Windows 11 and it doesn't look like my laptop runs Windows 11 perfectly. It's been almost 3 years since I installed Windows 11 in my laptop, previously having Windows 10. If I freshly install Windows 10 back in my laptop complete installation, so...
  9. Windows 11 Activation Key Compatibility

10. we couldn't find compatible cameras with your windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    we couldn't find compatible cameras with your windows: we couldn't find compatible cameras with your windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-couldnt-find-compatible-cameras-with-your/8172f01d-a428-4d6b-b100-1c21807d3f6a