Windows 10: NewsGroupsRT oddity w/W10

Discus and support NewsGroupsRT oddity w/W10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After I installed W10, all my apps worked fine with the exception of a very irritating glitch with NewsgroupsRT. When replying to a message and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lparsons21, Oct 12, 2014.

1. NewsGroupsRT oddity w/W10

After I installed W10, all my apps worked fine with the exception of a very irritating glitch with NewsgroupsRT.

When replying to a message and the line auto-wraps, the cursor goes to the top of the message instead of after the last character typed as it should. Reported in feedback and to the developer.

:)

lparsons21, Oct 12, 2014
  2. RussThoms Win User

Is it possible to dual boot to w7 after w10 install w/o removing w10?

Original Title: Oldbeard

UPG to W10=>failure of Turbocad. Tried starting w/ older os. Is it possible to dual boot to w7 after w10 install w/o removing w10?

RussThoms, Oct 12, 2014
  3. preinstalled win8 or win8.1 to win10 by clean installI

Warning!

You should do upgrade from W 8.1 to W 10 first and then activate W 10. Once you have an activated W10 on pc you can then re-install W10 as clean install.

Jmarco0921, Oct 12, 2014
Thema:

NewsGroupsRT oddity w/W10

1. NewsGroupsRT oddity w/W10 - Similar Threads - NewsGroupsRT oddity W10

2. Network oddities

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network oddities: I hope you can help, I've been trying to figure this out and i'm scratching my head.We get intermittent connectivity issues with the client PCs connecting to the server i.e. randomly they will lose the connection to the network drives.In the DHCP settings it was originally...
  3. Network oddities

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network oddities: I hope you can help, I've been trying to figure this out and i'm scratching my head.We get intermittent connectivity issues with the client PCs connecting to the server i.e. randomly they will lose the connection to the network drives.In the DHCP settings it was originally...
  4. Old MB w/W10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Old MB w/W10?: Hi all :) I have an old ASUS P6T w/an Intel Core i7 from 10 (?) years ago. I would like to install W10 (as opposed to 7). I went to the ASUS site, and looked at the MB, but it makes no mention of OS Does anyone know if I will be able to install and run W10 here? I did a...
  5. Upgraded W Defender in W10 1709

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Upgraded W Defender in W10 1709: As a novice I am definitely qualified in PC security. With the installation of W10 1709 I noticed Defender is supposedly very much upgraded. Question, is the upgraded Defender strong enough to use as my primary security software? I previously had McAfee. 96624
  6. OneDrive oddities

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive oddities: Hello all! So I'm here to ask if anyone has been noticing any odd peculiarities in regards to their OneDrive files. I ask this because I know someone who recently went through a disaster with OneDrive (it's good if you back up your vital data, it's better to have a...
  7. Printing oddity

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing oddity: I use standard "Mail" and print via wifi - normally with no problems. (Epson WF - 2510)I have one particular email which will not print from my laptop. There is no error message on the laptop or the printer. All other emails print ok That same email can be printed from my...
  8. Keyboard oddities

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard oddities: On a Toshiba laptop, 3 years old, running w10 since it's release, I recently received another update after the big one which reactivates Cortana without asking. After one of those two it appears I have keyboard issues. Both the built-in and an external keyboard work fine for...
  9. Bios Oddity

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bios Oddity: Just built a computer and when I boot it up it takes me to the splash screen which says press del to enter bios ect. Im using a wireless usb keyboard and when I press it and the speaker makes a typing noise but nothing happens?? How can I get it to actually enter bios because...
  10. Chkdsk oddity

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Chkdsk oddity: By chance checked diskpart commands on PS and found warnings regarding both USB drives (one a micro-SD). Code: PS C:\windows\system32> Get-Volume DriveLetter FileSystemLabel FileSystem DriveType HealthStatus OperationalStatus SizeRemaining Size -----------...