Windows 10: Newspaper icon in place of weather icon.

Discus and support Newspaper icon in place of weather icon. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In my pc i am getting a newspaper icon on startup and not weather icon. Pls help me get the weather icon in place of the news paper lie thing just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ArpitaRoy1, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Newspaper icon in place of weather icon.

In my pc i am getting a newspaper icon on startup and not weather icon. Pls help me get the weather icon in place of the news paper lie thing just after start up. After clicking on the newspaper like icon on the taskbar it changes to weather icon but it does not change to weather icon immediately after startup.

:)

ArpitaRoy1, Jan 23, 2022
  2. Mikey89 Win User

Weather icon in taskbar not working

So i noticed when i turned ON the PC today that the weather icon in taskbar is displaying a newspaper instead of the temperature.

The 'C is still there, but instead of the actual value there is a newspaper icon now.

Any idea, how can i fix this ?

I tried to "refresh feed" earlier and it worked, but now it's not working again.

Mikey89, Jan 24, 2022
  3. xubidoo Win User
    My Network Places Icon

A friend of mine has deleted his My Network Places Icon from the desktop in windows XP ,now he has just set up his 1st 2 PC network and needs the icon back ,but we have no idea how to get it back *Smile Newspaper icon in place of weather icon. :)

any ideas ?

xubidoo, Jan 24, 2022
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Newspaper icon in place of weather icon.

Cant place icons on certain places on dekstop

We appreciate the information you've provided. We suggest downloading the latest update, KB4020102, to see if that resolves your concern with the icon placement.
    To do that, go to Settings > Update & Security
    > Check for Updates.

We also recommend changing the desktop icon settings. To access it, follow these steps:

• Click Start.

• Type Themes and press Enter.

• Click Change desktop icons.

• Uncheck Allow themes to change desktop icons.

• Click Apply.

• Click OK.

After installing the latest updates and changing the desktop icon settings, check if you can place icons on the left side of your screen.

Let us know if what happens to your icon placement after following these steps.

Yolvi Ell, Jan 24, 2022
Thema:

Newspaper icon in place of weather icon.

1. Newspaper icon in place of weather icon. - Similar Threads - Newspaper icon place

2. News/Weather bar sometimes turns into a newspaper icon.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    News/Weather bar sometimes turns into a newspaper icon.: Okay, this has been happening once in a while since I ever got the update that introduced this however I been curious what and why does it happen?It basically removes the weather from my bar and reduces the thing to a simple newspaper icon, clicking or hovering on it shows...
  3. News/Weather bar sometimes turns into a newspaper icon.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    News/Weather bar sometimes turns into a newspaper icon.: Okay, this has been happening once in a while since I ever got the update that introduced this however I been curious what and why does it happen?It basically removes the weather from my bar and reduces the thing to a simple newspaper icon, clicking or hovering on it shows...
  4. News/Weather bar sometimes turns into a newspaper icon.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Weather Icons

Weather Icons: Hello, just wondering if there's a legend for the weather icons on my taskbar for Windows 10.I've been seeing a large pink/red moon-looking thing and would like to know what it means.TIA!...
  6. Weather Icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather Icons: Hello, just wondering if there's a legend for the weather icons on my taskbar for Windows 10.I've been seeing a large pink/red moon-looking thing and would like to know what it means.TIA!...
  7. Weather Icons

8. Newspaper icon in place of weather icon.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Newspaper icon in place of weather icon.: In my pc i am getting a newspaper icon on startup and not weather icon. Pls help me get the weather icon in place of the news paper lie thing just after start up. After clicking on the newspaper like icon on the taskbar it changes to weather icon but it does not change to...
  9. Newspaper icon in place of weather icon.

Newspaper icon in place of weather icon.: In my pc i am getting a newspaper icon on startup and not weather icon. Pls help me get the weather icon in place of the news paper lie thing just after start up. After clicking on the newspaper like icon on the taskbar it changes to weather icon but it does not change to...
  10. News and weather widget on taskbar not showing weather, just a newspaper icon

News and weather widget on taskbar not showing weather, just a newspaper icon: Title, it used to show the current weather and temperature but lately it just shows a newspaper icon instead https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-weather-widget-on-taskbar-not-showing/8b3b302d-dc26-4cd9-a8da-d24a7deb6aa7