Windows 10: Next book Ares 10A startup Video

Discus and support Next book Ares 10A startup Video in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This is christmas present, but i cannot use it due to a demo video replaying every 5 minutes. I cannot find a screensaver setting. How do i permanently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Marie(2019), Mar 10, 2019.

1. Next book Ares 10A startup Video

This is christmas present, but i cannot use it due to a demo video replaying every 5 minutes. I cannot find a screensaver setting. How do i permanently delete this demo video?

Is this a windows application?

:)

Marie(2019), Mar 10, 2019

2. Tablet code for the next book ares 8a

How to get tablet code for next book ares 8a

LaurieSturgeon, Mar 10, 2019
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Mar 10, 2019
  4. Next book Ares 10A startup Video

AR-SA Language added automatically every restart

Thanks for the update. I've tried to replicate the issue but the AR-SR keyboard doesn't retain after a restart. Being said, it's possible that a software/program may cause the keyboard to re-enable. To
    rule this out, try the method below:

• First, remove the keyboard by re-adding the AR-SR language, and then select
      Remove to remove the keyboard from the selection.
    • Once the AR-SR keyboard is removed, perform a clean boot by following the steps on the article provided in the previous post.
    • In clean boot environment, disable all startup programs by following the steps on the same article under the
      How to determine what is causing the problem after you do a clean boot section. Click the drop-down arrow to view the steps.
    • Once you're done, check if the AR-SR keyboard will still appear after a restart.

Looking forward to your response.

Darwin Dim, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

Next book Ares 10A startup Video

1. Next book Ares 10A startup Video - Similar Threads - Next book Ares

2. Videos don't play on first startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Videos don't play on first startup: Hello! A problem has recently surfaced on my computer. When i start it up for the first time of the day, i can't play videos/movies. I've tried most of the big video sites, ie. Youtube, netflix, twitch etc. Thing is though, when i restart the computer it works out just fine....
  3. windows 10a/c login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    windows 10a/c login: running windows 10 home, version 1909 (OS Build 18363,1256), for the past 4 days when switching on my acer laptop I am getting the same notification, my windows 10 a/c needs attention, clicking on the link takes me to the settings page where I have to click a Fix now button,...
  4. windows 10a/c login

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10a/c login: running windows 10 home, version 1909 (OS Build 18363,1256), for the past 4 days when switching on my acer laptop I am getting the same notification, my windows 10 a/c needs attention, clicking on the link takes me to the settings page where I have to click a Fix now button,...
  5. Windows forget where they ares supposed to be 3 monitor setup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows forget where they ares supposed to be 3 monitor setup: Hi there, I have been running 3 screens for a while. 2x 27" 1080p monitors, these are positioned side by side and above my new LG 38GL950G-B 38" ultra wide screen. So before I got the LG screen I had another 1080p 40" screen at the bottom which I never had any issues with...
  6. Surface Book prompts for Bitlocker key on startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Surface Book prompts for Bitlocker key on startup: My Surface Book 1 running Win 10 Pro with all updates installed has started prompting for the Bit Locker key when it is powered on. If I power off and on again it boots without prompting for the Bit Locker key. What causes this? Is there a fix? It is very annoying. Thanks....
  7. Startup video

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Startup video: Hello is there a w ay to bismake a Mario Vdhdio? Pleaie i wnka Mem a viedo wen my e vieobstarr,, thanks submitted by /u/Fidgetplayz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dpsjjz/startup_video/
  8. Cannot find the screensaver settings in Next book Ares 10A.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot find the screensaver settings in Next book Ares 10A.: This is christmas present, but i cannot use it due to a demo video replaying every 5 minutes. I cannot find a screensaver setting. How do i permanently delete this demo video? Is this a windows application? **Original Title** Next book Ares 10A startup Video...
  9. hello Cortana, where ared though?

in Cortana
    hello Cortana, where ared though?: Hi i bought my pC 2 years ago in Germany and whilst upgrading to windows 10 (german version with dutch language pack) i remembered disabling Cortana since it was for english at the time. how do I get Cortana to work ?...
  10. what's the keyboard shortcut to next video??

in Windows 10 Support
    what's the keyboard shortcut to next video??: currently I can only click with mouse on the right hand side button to play next video. How can I do it with keyboard shortcut? I don't like using mouse especially when I need to do a large amount of manual task 98960