Windows 10: 'Next Desktop Background' feature missing from right clicking on desktop.

Discus and support 'Next Desktop Background' feature missing from right clicking on desktop. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It used to be there like a month ago or something but right now it's missing. I'm in desperate need of that simple yet very useful option. Current... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TrivandrumFilms, Apr 6, 2020.

1. 'Next Desktop Background' feature missing from right clicking on desktop.

It used to be there like a month ago or something but right now it's missing. I'm in desperate need of that simple yet very useful option.

Current version : 1909
    Last update : KB4551762 on 28/03/2020

submitted by /u/TrivandrumFilms
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TrivandrumFilms, Apr 6, 2020
  2. Misiowiec Win User

Lost desktop background

I did a Search & Distroy spyware scan the other day, and one of the suggested "fixes" said something about removing Active Desktop. Like the muppet I am I clicked yes and am now without a desktop background picture.

Does anyone have an idea how to reverse this? If I try to select a picture it's simply not added as a background.

Misiowiec, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Slideshow as desktop background.

Hi Marilyn,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Logo Key + I. Then click on Personalization.
    • Click on Background to change it.
    For reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-change-desktop-background

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Apr 6, 2020
  4. 'Next Desktop Background' feature missing from right clicking on desktop.

change desktop background color

Hi,

To change the desktop background into a solid color, see the steps below:

• Right-click on the desktop, and select Personalize.
    • Under Personalization, select Background.
    • On the right pane, click on the drop-down menu for Background, and then select
      Solid color.
    • Choose your preferred color and it should immediately make changes.

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

'Next Desktop Background' feature missing from right clicking on desktop.

1. 'Next Desktop Background' feature missing from right clicking on desktop. - Similar Threads - 'Next Desktop Background'

2. Can't right click on desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't right click on desktop: Hi all,I've been pushing this problem off for awhile now but now it's just getting annoying. Everything on my computer functions properly except for when I try to right click on my desktop I.E. trying to make a new folder. As soon as I restart the computer, I have a small...
  3. On the desktop the right click new folder option is missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    On the desktop the right click new folder option is missing: I can no longer create a new folder on widows 10. I right click and other options are available but not new folder. Also, i noticed that when I right click the desktop the menu that pops up is titled AMG Radeon Settings!.......When I look up various solutions on line.....that...
  4. Right click on desktop not working.

Right click on desktop not working.: hi, I have noticed that whenever I right click on my desktop it gives me the loading symbol, aborts and then restarts and im not sure whats causing this, i looked into the problem scripts and found these were potential problems anyone able to help. Source Windows Explorer...
  5. Right clicking on desktop

Right clicking on desktop: When I left- click on the desktop and click either personalize or display settings a system 32 pop-up appears for less than a second but disappears without opening display settings or personalize. I have done a scan and check disk but nothing. Thanks for any help!...
  6. Can’t right click on desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t right click on desktop: I recently reset my pc to factory settings and now I can’t right click my desktop. It was fine before the reset. I’ve followed a few guides on YouTube but nothing is working so far. Anyone have a fix for this? submitted by /u/whatepisodeisit [link] [comments]...
  7. When right clicking on desktop, the desktop freezes.

When right clicking on desktop, the desktop freezes.: Hi, i'm having a problem with my MSI Laptop, where I right click the desktop, then it will turn my cursor into the blue circle and try to boot up the screen the gives you all those settings. Then it will take around 2 minutes for that to actually show, but when I click it...
  8. Desktop Right Click not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop Right Click not working: So when I try to right click my desktop to make a folder the blue loading icon loads and it takes about 5 minutes to load and then nothing happens. I do it again and it does the same thing.. when it's loading I can't click anything on my desktop at all and when it stops...
  9. right-click on desktop

right-click on desktop: Hey, lately whenever I right-click on the desktop (to create a folder, document, etc.), the menu does not opened, and the system gets stuck for a few minutes. The blue circle continues to rotate for 40-50 minutes after a click, and then the menu opened. Is there a...
  10. Desktop Right Click not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop Right Click not working: So when I try to right click my desktop to make a folder the blue loading icon loads and it takes about 5 minutes to load and then nothing happens. I do it again and it does the same thing.. when it's loading I can't click anything on my desktop at all and when it stops...