Windows 10: Next-generation web apps for education

Discus and support Next-generation web apps for education in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Just a short time ago, the new Microsoft Intune for Education was announced for teachers and technologists to manage devices, accounts, and apps for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Next-generation web apps for education

Source: https://blogs.windows.com/msedgedev/...pps-education/

:)

Brink, Mar 9, 2017

2. Windows Search is not working properly.

--This question has been asked before, but the suggested solutions didn't work for me--

I am running Windows 10 Education and recently I have been having some problems with Windows Search. Whenever I search for an app/software or even for settings, like for instance: calculator, it either shows me files or web results, never the app. Are there
    any solutions to this problem or should I wait for the next update?

Thank you.

UnKnown_12, Mar 9, 2017
  3. Next generation of Xbox

Hi,

Questions about Xbox are outside the scope of this Community.

The information on where to post for Xbox questions/problems is in this linked Thread which was composed/posted by

David Wolters
    :

Resources
    for Xbox Support

For general support questions, visit the
    Xbox Support Forums and
    choose the category that best fits your scenario.

[*]

For help with Enforcement Actions/Suspensions, visit
    Enforcement.Xbox.com.

[*]

For help with your console hardware and accessories, visit
    Xbox One Console,
    Xbox One Accessories,
    or Xbox 360 Console & Accessories.

[*]

For help connecting to Xbox Live, visit
    Connecting to Xbox Live on Xbox One or
    Connecting to Xbox Live on Xbox 360.

[*]

For help purchasing or downloading items on your console, visit
    Purchasing, Downloading, & Redeeming on Xbox
    One
    or Purchasing,
    Downloading, & Redeeming on Xbox 360

[*]

For help with your Xbox Live account, visit
    Managing my Xbox Live Account on Xbox One or
    Managing my Xbox Live Account on Xbox 360.

[*]

For help with Xbox Games questions, visit
    Xbox One Games or
    Xbox 360 Games.

[*]

For help with Xbox Rewards, visit
    Xbox Rewards Support.

[*]

For help with Promotions/Sales, visit
    Promotions & Special Offers on Xbox One or
    Promotions & Special Offers on Xbox 360.

[*]

For help with Xbox on Windows, visit
    Xbox on Windows Support.

[*]

For help with Xbox on your mobile device, visit
    Xbox on Mobile Devices Support.

[*]

For help with apps on your console, visit
    Apps on Xbox One or
    Apps on Xbox 360.

Find the correct Xbox Forum that applies to your problem/question from the information in the above link and repost in that particular Xbox Forum that applies to your problem.

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Mar 9, 2017
Thema:

Next-generation web apps for education

1. Next-generation web apps for education - Similar Threads - Next generation web

2. Is there a real solution for Microsoft web store and its apps generating the "this app has...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is there a real solution for Microsoft web store and its apps generating the "this app has...: I'm a retired IT and have been a big Microsoft supporter, but got frustrated with so many issues building up and never fixed. Software engineers keep moving forward to the next phase leaving behind unsolved issues. Please, save your energy if you don't really have a solution....
  3. Is there a real solution for Microsoft web store and its apps generating the "this app has...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a real solution for Microsoft web store and its apps generating the "this app has...: I'm a retired IT and have been a big Microsoft supporter, but got frustrated with so many issues building up and never fixed. Software engineers keep moving forward to the next phase leaving behind unsolved issues. Please, save your energy if you don't really have a solution....
  4. Is there a real solution for Microsoft web store and its apps generating the "this app has...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Next generation windows phones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Next generation windows phones: Will Microsoft ever work on new generation of windows phone? It was a great experience for me, especially the unique tile based interface metro look. I would like to see the comeback of Microsoft in smartphone business powered by Windows OS. Since the company is trying to...
  6. Next generation windows phones

Next generation windows phones: Will Microsoft ever work on new generation of windows phone? It was a great experience for me, especially the unique tile based interface metro look. I would like to see the comeback of Microsoft in smartphone business powered by Windows OS. Since the company is trying to...
  7. Whiteboard for web generates error

Whiteboard for web generates error: Dear all I have a recurring Teams meeting setup in the past. Now if I access the meeting link and want to open Whiteboard for web within Teams I get this error; An error occurred while processing your request We could not find the content requested I suppose that means...
  8. Ms WD is DEFINITELY next generation AV

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ms WD is DEFINITELY next generation AV: Hi folks I know a lot of people disagree with my thoughts on the current state of 3rd Party A/V systems these days on Windows 10 (ON HOME --not CORPORATE type computers) but people should perhaps read this to see where the next generation of protection is coming from :...
  9. The next generation of Windows: Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    The next generation of Windows: Windows 10: [img] Today I had the honor of sharing new information about Windows 10, the new generation of Windows. Our team shared more Windows 10 experiences and how Windows 10 will inspire new scenarios across the broadest range of devices, from big screens to small screens to...
  10. Introducing the next generation of Skype

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the next generation of Skype: Life is busy and filled with too many options. Staying connected, with all this noise, can sometimes be challenging. And in a world of choice, having a familiar place to share with the people who are closest to you, can go a long way. Today, we are introducing the next...