Windows 10: Next HoloLens will be Always Connected PC powered by Snapdragon 850

Discus and support Next HoloLens will be Always Connected PC powered by Snapdragon 850 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; There's been no shortage of leaks, rumors, and outright announcements from Microsoft about the company's next iteration of HoloLens, its standalone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Next HoloLens will be Always Connected PC powered by Snapdragon 850

Read more: Microsofts next HoloLens will be an Always Connected PC powered by a Snapdragon 850 - Neowin

:)

Brink, Dec 10, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Qualcomm Snapdragon 850 Mobile Compute Platform for Windows 10 PCs

Source: https://www.qualcomm.com/news/releas...windows-10-pcs

Brink, Dec 10, 2018
  3. hololens powered by the 950 and 950xl

The hololen by windows is pricey and I taught it will be a great idea to build a hololen like the Samsung VR but powered by the 950 and 950xl. The 950 and 950xl are very powerful handsets and should work perfectly at least for movies. And this time it will
    be considerable under $150.

Generaldozie, Dec 10, 2018
  4. Next HoloLens will be Always Connected PC powered by Snapdragon 850

hololens powered by the 950 and 950xl

Yes I completely understand , virtual reality powered by the 950 and 950xl is what i am asking for. The phone is a very powerful phone but one more feature to make it the best in the market and a more affordable option to the hololens is not a but idea.

Generaldozie, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

Next HoloLens will be Always Connected PC powered by Snapdragon 850

1. Next HoloLens will be Always Connected PC powered by Snapdragon 850 - Similar Threads - Next HoloLens Always

2. Hololens will not power on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hololens will not power on: I have a new set of Hololens 2. They powered on and I was able to set them up. Used them for a week. Powered them on last week and was opening email and they just went blank. I have completed a hard reset. This did not fix the issue. The LED next to the power switch has 3...
  3. Hololens will not power on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hololens will not power on: I have a new set of Hololens 2. They powered on and I was able to set them up. Used them for a week. Powered them on last week and was opening email and they just went blank. I have completed a hard reset. This did not fix the issue. The LED next to the power switch has 3...
  4. Hololens will not power on

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Qualcomm Snapdragon powered 5G PC announced

in Windows 10 News
    Qualcomm Snapdragon powered 5G PC announced: At the annual Computex PC expo in Taipei this week, Qualcomm in partnership with Lenovo has announced “Project Limitless”. Both the companies are working on the world’s first 5G PC which is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8cx SoC. The new Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8cx 5G...
  6. Qualcomm Snapdragon 850 Mobile Compute Platform Powers HoloLens 2

in Windows 10 News
    Qualcomm Snapdragon 850 Mobile Compute Platform Powers HoloLens 2: Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., a subsidiary of Qualcomm Incorporated (NASDAQ: QCOM), today announced that its Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 850 Mobile Compute Platform will power Microsoft HoloLens 2, allowing enterprise customers to experience richer immersion in a sleek and...
  7. Qualcomm announces Snapdragon 850 for Always Connected Windows 10 PCs

in Windows 10 News
    Qualcomm announces Snapdragon 850 for Always Connected Windows 10 PCs: The previous generation Always Connected PCs were powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 835 processor, and as expected the next-generation lineup will be powered by the all-new chipset, Snapdragon 850. Today at Computex, Qualcomm announced the Snapdragon 850 Mobile Compute...
  8. Qualcomm Snapdragon 850 Mobile Compute Platform for Windows 10 PCs

in Windows 10 News
    Qualcomm Snapdragon 850 Mobile Compute Platform for Windows 10 PCs: YcoONDwCCcU Today at Computex, Qualcomm Incorporated (NASDAQ: QCOM) through its subsidiary, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., announced at its press conference a joint effort with Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd to integrate the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 850 Mobile Compute Platform,...
  9. Next generation Windows 10 on ARM PCs will be powered by Snapdragon 850

in Windows 10 News
    Next generation Windows 10 on ARM PCs will be powered by Snapdragon 850: Microsoft hasn’t given up on Windows 10 ARM project and the company is committed to Always Connected PCs powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. According to a listing on Geekbench, Qualcomm is working on Snapdragon 850, the same Snapdragon 845 processor but with a higher...
  10. Meet the Snapdragon 835: a next-gen processor

in Windows 10 News
    Meet the Snapdragon 835: a next-gen processor: Whether we’re VR gamers, budding photographers, or soccer moms, we expect our batteries to last. We expect our processors to handle new apps and games. We expect our cameras to take pro-level pictures and videos. In bad light. At a rock concert. We’ve come to expect a lot...