Windows 10: Next Step

Discus and support Next Step in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I had hoped that when I reached Klondike Level 500 I would be promoted form Gold to Diamond Grandmaster, but it didn't happen. What level do I have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Enlimtrebor, Feb 14, 2021.

1. Next Step

I had hoped that when I reached Klondike Level 500 I would be promoted form Gold to Diamond Grandmaster, but it didn't happen. What level do I have to reach before receiving that accolade?

:)

Enlimtrebor, Feb 14, 2021

2. PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Feb 14, 2021
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Feb 14, 2021
  4. Next Step

x800 GTO 16 pipe unlock step by step

Ok, there is a gigantic thread going on with this that has been extremely helpful. However, you have to search the entire thread to actually figure out what to do. So, I'm going to list step by step instructions right here for anyone who needs them.

Step 1: Download the attachment
    Step 2: Follow the instructions about checking your fuses
    Step 3: Dump your bios with ATItool (Settings -> Miscellaneous -> dump bios)
    Step 4: Open your current BIOS with RaBit 1.7 or later and go to "Logging" section scroll down and search for:
    Desc: RADEON X800 GTO
    Info: 11X-CC6600SA-004, CC6600SA.004, 01/20/05,14:19:32
    Step 5: If all checks out, simply burn the iso, boot from it, and flash!

Ultra special thanks to dolf for coming up with all this stuff and thanks to everyone else in the forum. This should simplify the process a bit!

x800professor, Feb 14, 2021
Thema:

Next Step

1. Next Step - Similar Threads - Next Step

2. Windows 10 installer restarts and doesn't progress to next step

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 installer restarts and doesn't progress to next step: I'm trying to do a clean install of windows 10 home on a corsair mp400 nvme ssd. I'm using a bootable USB made with the Windows Media Creation Tool. I select my language and keyboard, click through to Install now, select Windows Home edition, accept the eula, and select the...
  3. Surface Studio stuck in UEFI boot loop after update - next steps?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Studio stuck in UEFI boot loop after update - next steps?: My Surface Studio running Windows 10 is stuck in an UEFI boot loop. I could use advice on what to try next. I have tried using the recovery drive I created a few days before this issue started. Startup Repair couldn’t repair the PC and didn’t generate a log file. I couldn’t...
  4. Mystery shut down--confirm diagnosis, advice on next steps

in Windows 10 Support
    Mystery shut down--confirm diagnosis, advice on next steps: This is an update to an ~year old post of mine which describes rare but super annoying mystery shutdowns. Since that post, mystery shutdowns have happened 9 times to me on 2019-10-20, 2019-10-27, 2019-11-20, 2019-11-21, 2019-12-01, 2019-12-06, 2019-12-25, 2020-03-29, and...
  5. Driver Verifier detected violation -- next steps?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver Verifier detected violation -- next steps?: I ran driver verifier and I got BSOD. I have also got the minidump for this BSOD. How can I figure out what driver is causing problems? Here is the link to the minidump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ki1kKEPxJe3DVVSFIFWbMC0VrALYmU43/view?usp=sharing Please let me know!...
  6. Purchased Windows 10 for my laptop, what's the next step???????

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Purchased Windows 10 for my laptop, what's the next step???????: I purchased windows 10 from the Microsoft store. I saw the transaction on my bank statement. i did not get an email confirmation or any directions on what to do next. Can someone please help me?...
  7. Deleted boot partitions, creating new EFI partition failed, next steps?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Deleted boot partitions, creating new EFI partition failed, next steps?: I have a few different drives in my computer, and recently installed Linux Mint (an OS I have used quite a bit) onto an nVme drive I salved from my Surface Pro 4 (dog ate it...). Anyway, for a while I've had a weird issue when starting Windows, where it would give me two...
  8. Evolving Windows 10 servicing and quality: the next steps

in Windows 10 News
    Evolving Windows 10 servicing and quality: the next steps: Today, as part of our commitment to transparency, we are providing an overview of how we plan to further optimize the delivery of our next feature update. This optimization is specific to devices running the Windows 10 May 2019 Update. For devices running earlier versions of...
  9. The peripheraldoes not appear to be plug in. Check the connection . Proceed to next step to...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The peripheraldoes not appear to be plug in. Check the connection . Proceed to next step to...: The peripheral does not appear to be plugged in. Check the connection. Proceed to next step to finish. This is the dialog box that opens whenever i try to change the volume settings on my task bar.It is also showing a red X(cross)on the speaker icon on task bar. I am unable...
  10. The End of an Era - Next Steps for Adobe Flash

in Windows 10 News
    The End of an Era - Next Steps for Adobe Flash: Today, Adobe announced that Flash will no longer be supported after 2020. Microsoft will phase out support for Flash in Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer ahead of this date. Flash led the way on the web for rich content, gaming, animations, and media of all kinds, and...