Windows 10: Next Step

Discus and support Next Step in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I had hoped that when I reached Klondike Level 500 I would be promoted form Gold to Diamond Grandmaster, but it didn't happen. What level do I have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Enlimtrebor, Feb 14, 2021.

1. Next Step

I had hoped that when I reached Klondike Level 500 I would be promoted form Gold to Diamond Grandmaster, but it didn't happen. What level do I have to reach before receiving that accolade?

:)

Enlimtrebor, Feb 14, 2021

2. PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Feb 14, 2021
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Feb 14, 2021
  4. Next Step

x800 GTO 16 pipe unlock step by step

Ok, there is a gigantic thread going on with this that has been extremely helpful. However, you have to search the entire thread to actually figure out what to do. So, I'm going to list step by step instructions right here for anyone who needs them.

Step 1: Download the attachment
    Step 2: Follow the instructions about checking your fuses
    Step 3: Dump your bios with ATItool (Settings -> Miscellaneous -> dump bios)
    Step 4: Open your current BIOS with RaBit 1.7 or later and go to "Logging" section scroll down and search for:
    Desc: RADEON X800 GTO
    Info: 11X-CC6600SA-004, CC6600SA.004, 01/20/05,14:19:32
    Step 5: If all checks out, simply burn the iso, boot from it, and flash!

Ultra special thanks to dolf for coming up with all this stuff and thanks to everyone else in the forum. This should simplify the process a bit!

x800professor, Feb 14, 2021
Thema:

Next Step

1. Next Step - Similar Threads - Next Step

2. [BSOD] Crashing out of nowhere - No clue what are the next steps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [BSOD] Crashing out of nowhere - No clue what are the next steps: Hello,I have a problem with my computer few last days I bought the PC at April this year. Just to describe the problem. One day I was peacefully playing Counter Strike with my brother and then it happened. The screen freeze and he scary BSOD shows up. So, I have just...
  3. [BSOD] Crashing out of nowhere - No clue what are the next steps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [BSOD] Crashing out of nowhere - No clue what are the next steps: Hello,I have a problem with my computer few last days I bought the PC at April this year. Just to describe the problem. One day I was peacefully playing Counter Strike with my brother and then it happened. The screen freeze and he scary BSOD shows up. So, I have just...
  4. Error installing windows 11 on new pc, can’t move on to next step

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error installing windows 11 on new pc, can’t move on to next step: So I just built my first pc and I’m having issues installing windows 11 through a usb. I’m able to make it to the part where it asks where windows should be installed. Here I see not only the ssd installed in my pc, but also the usb drive I’m using to install windows with....
  5. Error installing windows 11 on new pc, can’t move on to next step

Error installing windows 11 on new pc, can’t move on to next step: So I just built my first pc and I’m having issues installing windows 11 through a usb. I’m able to make it to the part where it asks where windows should be installed. Here I see not only the ssd installed in my pc, but also the usb drive I’m using to install windows with....
  6. What are the next steps after changing SATA SSD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are the next steps after changing SATA SSD?: I wanted to increase my laptop storage so I brought it to a place I know. Once I got there I asked for the price but it seemed pretty overpriced, so I think it'll be better to just install it myself. But, I heard from the guy from the place that after/before installing I need...
  7. What are the next steps after changing SATA SSD?

What are the next steps after changing SATA SSD?: I wanted to increase my laptop storage so I brought it to a place I know. Once I got there I asked for the price but it seemed pretty overpriced, so I think it'll be better to just install it myself. But, I heard from the guy from the place that after/before installing I need...
  8. What are the next steps after changing SATA SSD?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. I locked my laptop I thought it was lost but I found it. Now what’s the next step to be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I locked my laptop I thought it was lost but I found it. Now what’s the next step to be...: locked my laptop I thought it was lost but I found it. Now what’s the next step to be able to use it again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-locked-my-laptop-i-thought-it-was-lost-but-i/61c43999-a7dd-4028-99b1-f3b35a999b86
  10. I locked my laptop I thought it was lost but I found it. Now what’s the next step to be...

I locked my laptop I thought it was lost but I found it. Now what’s the next step to be...: locked my laptop I thought it was lost but I found it. Now what’s the next step to be able to use it again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-locked-my-laptop-i-thought-it-was-lost-but-i/61c43999-a7dd-4028-99b1-f3b35a999b86