Windows 10: next to the arrow blue circle always running

Discus and support next to the arrow blue circle always running in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Blue circle next to the arrow all the time like there is something running... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JamesHollingsworth3, Sep 14, 2018.

1. next to the arrow blue circle always running

Blue circle next to the arrow all the time like there is something running

:)

JamesHollingsworth3, Sep 14, 2018

2. Spinning blue circle next to mouse pointer

This is an incredibly frustrating issue. I do a lot of screen capture recordings and I can't have my mouse arrow popping up a blue circle every 4 to 5 seconds. I'm not sure exactly when this started for me, but now that I'm ready to do some more recording
    I'm noticing it constantly.

Here's a solution I've found to at least stop the blue circle:

• Start with the Microsoft suggestion of going to the mouse properties.
    • Click on the "Pointers" tab.
    • Select the "Working In Background" pointer and click on "Browse"
    • Select the first mouse arrow option (the one that looks like a normal mouse arrow)
    This doesn't get rid of whatever is causing the system to have to keep working in the background, but it will at least make the blue circle stop popping up.

J Buchmann, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Spinning blue circle next to mouse pointer

I did a quick video on this fix.

J Buchmann, Sep 14, 2018
  4. next to the arrow blue circle always running

The cursor changes the shape from the arrow to a circle with an up arrow and an arrow down

When I have opened a program like Edge on my Windows 10 PC, the cursor changes form from an arrow to a circle with an up arrow and an arrow down.
    This new symbol can not activate anything by moving it around with the mouse.
    To close the open program, press Ctrl + Alt + Del to get to the job list.
    At the same time, the circle symbol turns into the well-known arrow, and I can continue the work normally.

How do I avoid the annoying circle icon?

The cursor changes the shape from the arrow to a circle with an up arrow and an arrow down

Claes Agerup, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

next to the arrow blue circle always running

1. next to the arrow blue circle always running - Similar Threads - next arrow blue

2. How to fix spinning blue circle next to my cursor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix spinning blue circle next to my cursor?: Why is there a blue circle spinning around my cursor and why, but also why does it seem like it is causing my computer longer to load up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-spinning-blue-circle-next-to-my-cursor/25dc55d9-1959-45cc-b698-7e39313be3b7
  3. blue circle cursor keep running next to the mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue circle cursor keep running next to the mouse: Hello ,I'm having a issue with my computer since a couples of days .When I try to open a files or app on the desktop the blue circle cursor keep running next the mouse .I face it this issue also with two other customers .These are the steps I made to try to fix the issue...
  4. blue circle cursor keep running next to the mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue circle cursor keep running next to the mouse: Hello ,I'm having a issue with my computer since a couples of days .When I try to open a files or app on the desktop the blue circle cursor keep running next the mouse .I face it this issue also with two other customers .These are the steps I made to try to fix the issue...
  5. blue circle cursor keep running next to the mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Spinning blue circle next to the mouse pointer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Spinning blue circle next to the mouse pointer in Windows 10: This is driving me nuts. It won't go away. I've tried everything listed below, restart, full shutdown... nothing works. The only other symptom is that I also suddenly can't control my rgb on my g.skill ram. I'm guessing it is some type of bug but am going to post to tech...
  7. flashing blue circle by cursor arrow

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    flashing blue circle by cursor arrow: Why ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flashing-blue-circle-by-cursor-arrow/a1c68d0a-1637-4c0b-8d06-6389a07135cf
  8. I have the blue loading circle next to my cursor.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have the blue loading circle next to my cursor.: The blue loading circle is next to the cursor only on screen 1 of my multiple displays. It is not present on Screen 2 or on the laptops display when I open it. I have tried numerous suggested fixes including changing the look of the cursor but nothing changes it on screen...
  9. Blue busy circle flashing next to cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue busy circle flashing next to cursor: Blue busy circle flashing next to cursor. I'm in Windows 10. Tried disabling all start-up apps and rebooting - still is flashing... Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-busy-circle-flashing-next-to-cursor/64cf156f-ac7b-41b0-8e79-8f27324cf465
  10. why is there a flashing blue circle next to arrow cursor?

in Windows 10 Support
    why is there a flashing blue circle next to arrow cursor?: I have successfully completed a download of windows 10 and it is running well so far but the blue circle that normally denotes something is downloading or changing is cons tantly flashing 57759

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blue circular arrow always