Windows 10: Nextbook tablet

Discus and support Nextbook tablet in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do you reset your password for a Nextbook tablet? I dont want it to go to factory reset.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Global Beauty, May 24, 2020.

1. Nextbook tablet

How do you reset your password for a Nextbook tablet? I dont want it to go to factory reset.

:)

Global Beauty, May 24, 2020
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

NEXTBOOK windows tablet camera

Follow steps in the article linked to in Post #9 step 1.

To apply the registry files just double click on each one.

This is my camera app, the switch cameras button is there in the middle, and both cameras work:

Nextbook tablet [​IMG]

NavyLCDR, May 24, 2020
  3. lakshi Win User
    NEXTBOOK windows tablet camera

I don't understand what you say, I temporarily uninstalled the camera app, now how do I install the drivers I exported from windows8 on device manager if there is no 'imaging devices' on the list?

lakshi, May 24, 2020
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

Nextbook tablet

NavyLCDR, May 24, 2020
Thema:

Nextbook tablet

1. Nextbook tablet - Similar Threads - Nextbook tablet

2. My nextbook is stuck on " a configuration was requested Bla bla bla" and will not come...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My nextbook is stuck on " a configuration was requested Bla bla bla" and will not come...: Need help on my nextbook.stuck on blue screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-nextbook-is-stuck-on-a-configuration-was/3d7e90a5-4622-4497-b172-56eb5f4393e8
  3. My nextbook is stuck on " a configuration was requested Bla bla bla" and will not come...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My nextbook is stuck on " a configuration was requested Bla bla bla" and will not come...: Need help on my nextbook.stuck on blue screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-nextbook-is-stuck-on-a-configuration-was/3d7e90a5-4622-4497-b172-56eb5f4393e8
  4. Two windows 10 nextbook tablets that wont factory reset.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Two windows 10 nextbook tablets that wont factory reset.: We bought them almost 4 years ago. They started getting really slow because of lack of space. Then windows went through a huge update about two years ago and even though I deleted almost everything i installed on both tablets it still said there wasnt enough room for the...
  5. Nextbook 11 loses touchscreen capabilities, sound, tablet orientation after windows patch.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nextbook 11 loses touchscreen capabilities, sound, tablet orientation after windows patch.: Ok, so I installed a small update about a week ago which was pre windows update 1903. When I logged back in the next day I had no sound, no touchscreen, no screen orientation. It completely wiped out any tablet mode functions. I can't even find the tablet driver in the Device...
  6. connect to my windows 10 nextbook flex 10a tablet to a bluetooth keyboard

connect to my windows 10 nextbook flex 10a tablet to a bluetooth keyboard: I cannot get a bluetooth keyboard to connect to my windows 10 nextbook flex 10a tablet. it stopped connecting a couple of weeks ago, its nt the keyboard....
  7. NEXTBOOK windows tablet camera

NEXTBOOK windows tablet camera: Hello, i have a 10.1 inch nextbook windows tablet running on windows 8.1. My camera is working fine and in device manager it shows as "Intel(R) Imaging Signal Processor 2400". In properties it says: Driver date: 8/1/2014 Driver version: 19.50.53.344 But when i upgrade...
  8. Screen doesnt rotate on my nextbook windows tablet

Screen doesnt rotate on my nextbook windows tablet: Hello, i have a nextbook windows tablet and i upgraded it to windows 10. I had exported all the drivers when it was on windows 8. After upgrading to windows 10 i installed drivers for camera and rotation and both working fine. Now the problem is when i rotate the tablet the...
  9. Nextbook Tablet - Screen not Rotating with Windows 10 Upgrade?

in Windows 10 Support
    Nextbook Tablet - Screen not Rotating with Windows 10 Upgrade?: I recently picked up a Nextbook 10 and, after upgrading to Windows 10 from 8, the screen rotation no longer works. I've googled the problem and found some older posts. Has there been any update? I found another post from a Microsoft site where someone provided a link to his...
  10. Enlarge C storage on Nextbook tablet when it only has 32 GB?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Enlarge C storage on Nextbook tablet when it only has 32 GB?: I have a Nextbook Win 10 tablet that only has 32 gb storage and 28 gb is taken up by the OS. When trying to update Win 10 it wants to delete the os to make room. Have been trying to find an real easy way to expand things so I don't need to delete or move things around. Have a...