Windows 10: NFL Sunday Ticket PC Unable to download from Microsoft Store

Discus and support NFL Sunday Ticket PC Unable to download from Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am unable to download the NFL Sunday Ticket app from the microsoft store onto my Windows 10 Laptop. "Something Unexpected Happened Reporting this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GC94, Sep 9, 2018.

1. GC94 Win User

NFL Sunday Ticket PC Unable to download from Microsoft Store

I am unable to download the NFL Sunday Ticket app from the microsoft store onto my Windows 10 Laptop.

"Something Unexpected Happened

Reporting this problem will help us understand it better. You can wait a bit and try again or restart your device. That may help."

Error Code: 0x800B0100

:)

GC94, Sep 9, 2018

2. DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket to Go

Is Nokia going to make an app for the Symbian OS to be able to see NFL Sunday Ticket Football games on mobiles? iPhone, Android, Blackberry, and Windows phones all have them and their app store websites are swamped with users downloading this. Why is Nokia
    so behind the times? Seems this could be a sales driver for the new N8 coming out. Anyone have any logic behind this seemingly glaring app omission?

timbo111---01, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Rallies for the Big Game with NFL and Xbox Fan Experiences

Source: http://news.xbox.com/2017/02/02/xbox...n-experiences/

Brink, Sep 9, 2018
  4. NFL Sunday Ticket PC Unable to download from Microsoft Store

Unable to download from Windows Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions.

• What is the actual issue you are facing?
    • Are you unable to download Apps from Windows Store?

Please provide us a screen shot of the issue if possible.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store by following the steps below and check if it helps.

Press “Windows key + R”, type “WSReset.exe” (without quotes) and press Enter.

Please revert with necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

NFL Sunday Ticket PC Unable to download from Microsoft Store

1. NFL Sunday Ticket PC Unable to download from Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - NFL Sunday Ticket

2. Unable to download apps from the Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download apps from the Microsoft Store.: I've recently purchased a pre-order for a game on the Microsoft Store that is coming out in a couple weeks and it's available for preload. But every time I click install, the pop-up, "Try Again Later. Something happened on our end." always appears and doesn't allow me to...
  3. Windows 10 for NFL SUNDAY TICKT?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 for NFL SUNDAY TICKT?: I’m wanting to stream the NFL SUNDAY TICKET. Live in the woods, can’t get satellite receptionI’m reading that if u have Windows 10 or higher you can download an app for freeI have a smart tv, so I’m wanting to download windows 10 on my smart tvWill the NFL app then work?...
  4. Unable to download apps from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download apps from Microsoft Store: Hi, I know this question has been asked several times throughout the years but I have the same problem and the suggestions did not help. All the apps that I try to install are stuck at 'Downloading...' . Things that I have tried so far: 1. Log off and log in again to...
  5. Unable to download apps from Microsoft Store

Unable to download apps from Microsoft Store: I cant get apps on the store I try to get to and it gos to my home screen ***Original title: apps*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-apps-from-microsoft-store/7dc2d2e6-44ce-4104-add4-32b18cca54ee
  6. Unable to download apps from Microsoft store

Unable to download apps from Microsoft store: I am having an issue with downloading or updating apps from the Microsoft store. I have tried signing out and then back in to the store, resetting the store app, clearing the cache, I have tried the windows store and windows update troubleshooters, I have re-registered all...
  7. Unable to download apps from the microsoft store

Unable to download apps from the microsoft store: I am unable to download apps from the store on windows 10. When I try it only greets me with: "Try again later. Something happened at our end". It's really annoying and the microsoft customer support is garbage....
  8. Unable to download from Microsoft store

Unable to download from Microsoft store: HiAll, I am trying to download an app from the Microsoft store in Windows 10, I keep getting the following message, "Something went wrong, please try again later, 0x80090016 If I click to send feedback it tries to get me to download an app but then says something went...
  9. Unable to download Apps from the Microsoft store.

Unable to download Apps from the Microsoft store.: I have a new build PC (first time for me to do this) and have Win 10 pro 64 bit loaded. I can access the internet but when I try to download an App from the Microsoft store I'm told " It appears you are not connected to the internet " A fault code of 0x800704cf is also shown,...
  10. Directv Sunday Ticket app won't install

Directv Sunday Ticket app won't install: Hello All: Everytime I attempt to install Directv Sunday Ticket App for windows 10, I am told that it cannot be installed and I am given an error code of Code: 0x80240013. Can someone tell me how to fix this problem so that the app will install? Thanks 100946