Windows 10: nfo file. The file might be corrupt

Discus and support nfo file. The file might be corrupt in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; this messages shop.... help plz System Information is unable to open this .nfo file. The file might be corrupt or incompatible with this version of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JaganDhumane, Sep 16, 2019.

1. nfo file. The file might be corrupt

this messages shop.... help plz

System Information is unable to open this .nfo file. The file might be corrupt or incompatible with this version of System Information.

:)

JaganDhumane, Sep 16, 2019

2. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Sep 16, 2019
  3. Corrupted file RAR

I dl files via a p2p network. When I open them via WinRar,it gives me an error message that the file cannot be opened as it is corrupted( do not recollect the exact wordings). Is there a way to correct/repair this. It is at times frustrating to find that a file is corrupted esp when the size is a few 100 Mb or more and has taken some time to dl !!

Is there a way to find if a file is corrupted in advance ??

Thx in advance.

JustinWalt, Sep 16, 2019
  4. mroofie Win User

nfo file. The file might be corrupt

Corrupted file RAR

as far as I know you can try the repair option but usually that never works and that's why it might be impossible to get the files back :/

Who owns those rar files ?

mroofie, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

nfo file. The file might be corrupt

1. nfo file. The file might be corrupt - Similar Threads - nfo file file

2. Corrupt files !

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Corrupt files !: Although this question has been asked many times over the years it still baffles me! I run SCANNOW fairly frequently and most of the results are OK. At a guess about every third- or fourth-time corrupt files are found and "FIXED". Is this normal and nothing to worry about is...
  3. DirectX11 might be corrupted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX11 might be corrupted: Last tuesday 15/03 I was running 'PCSX2' on my ProBook 4530s when it froze after I altered the emulation's settings while a game was open pretty dumb I know, I shut it down via power button and upon restart it froze right on <windows 7> startup sound. Starting it now on safe...
  4. DirectX11 might be corrupted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DirectX11 might be corrupted: Last tuesday 15/03 I was running 'PCSX2' on my ProBook 4530s when it froze after I altered the emulation's settings while a game was open pretty dumb I know, I shut it down via power button and upon restart it froze right on <windows 7> startup sound. Starting it now on safe...
  5. sending a .dmp and system information .nfo files to be analyzed?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sending a .dmp and system information .nfo files to be analyzed?: Who can I send these two files too with hope in troubleshooting an intermittent BSOD?Matt Bruns314.308.6336 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-a-dmp-and-system-information-nfo-files-to/2759074e-4f8a-4da5-a604-38141eb462d7
  6. Windows 10 will not Save NFO File

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 will not Save NFO File: Hello all, I need to send an NFO file of my system information. When I open MSINFO32 and save the file, everything seems to run accordingly loading bar comes up, etc. and no error messages occur. However, the file is not at the destination I sent it, but does show in my...
  7. Corrupted files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Corrupted files: So basically last night I updated and shut down my pc and went to bed. Woke up this morning to find out my pc won’t boot I’ve mostly tried everything it won’t let me reset my pc and even sfc scans won’t work I’m honestly concerned about my pc and was wondering if anyone had...
  8. corrupted files!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    corrupted files!: Hi! So I was playing Warzone and left my pc to go have dinner. Come back and I see the WiFi isn't working. Then also can't windows-tab out. After a bit I realise that any windows default things aren't working, eg. start button, anyhting on taskbar and trying to opening apps...
  9. unable to save a nfo file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unable to save a nfo file: I cannot save a nfo file I enter msinfo32 I will get my system information come up, I then do "save as" it will go through the process, "program not responding" will then come up. a file is saved to the desktop, when I open it warns that its either corrupt or not...
  10. Corrupt Files?

in Windows 10 Support
    Corrupt Files?: I must preface this by making it clear that I have little, if any, knowledge about this; thus, I am going to explain how I got to needing to post this and ask for assistance. It started with a remote session this morning from Corel about a PaintShop Pro plug-in problem that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Why my x-force showing system information is unable to open this .nfo file

2. ststem information is unable to open this.info file.

3. systermation is unable to open this .nfo file. the file might be corrupt or incompatible with this version of system information

4. nfo file where windows 7