Windows 10: NFS Most Wanted 2012 runs slow

Discus and support NFS Most Wanted 2012 runs slow in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! Am having problems running NFS Most Wanted 2012 on my windows 10. Below are the specs of my PC; Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 32 bit (10.0 ,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hainsworth, Dec 23, 2018.

1. NFS Most Wanted 2012 runs slow

Hi! Am having problems running NFS Most Wanted 2012 on my windows 10. Below are the specs of my PC;

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 32 bit (10.0 , Build 16299)

Processor: Pentium(R) Dual Core CPU T4200 @ 2.00GHz (2 CPUs) -2.0GHz

Memory: 4GB Ram

DirectX Version: DirectX 12.

Please Help

:)

Hainsworth, Dec 23, 2018

2. FPS drops in NFS Most Wanted(2005) On Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I'd be glad to help you.

This issue may occur, due to the outdated and incompatible NFS Most Wanted (2005) game software.

I would suggest you to download the latest NFS Most Wanted game software from the manufacturer’s website and install it in the Device Manager and check, if it works.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to uninstall the
    NFS Most Wanted (2005) game software and reinstall the latest
    NFS Most Wanted game software in compatibility mode and check, if it works.

Follow these steps to install the NFS Most Wanted game software (2005) in compatibility mode.

1. Download the latest NFS Most Wanted game software from the manufacturer’s website.

2. Right-click on the setup file and click on "Properties".

3. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode” and select previous Operating System from the drop down.

4. Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Dec 23, 2018
  3. Thrshan Win User
    Game is running slowely on my Laptop.

Sir/Madame:

I used to play Assassin Creed 3 and NFS Most Wanted 2012 in my Dell laptop (windows 10) with no problem. And then a few days ago I was installed FIFA 2014 game on the same laptop then ,the Assassin creed and NFS started to run very slowly. Then I Uninstalled
    the FIFA game ,but the Assassin creed and NFS still remain in slow speed not running with normal speed.

How to solve this problem ?

My Laptops Specification

Windows 10 (64 bit)

Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU 2127U @1.90GHz

4 GB RAM.

Thrshan, Dec 23, 2018
  4. Law-II Win User

NFS Most Wanted 2012 runs slow

NFS most wanted 2012 stutter fix

Hi

NFS Most Wanted 2012 DX11 [hitching resolved by disabling Origin in-game overlay]

Resolved issues on my rig

atb

Law-II

Law-II, Dec 23, 2018
Thema:

NFS Most Wanted 2012 runs slow

1. NFS Most Wanted 2012 runs slow - Similar Threads - NFS Wanted 2012

2. NFS Won't RUN with All Compatibility settings, when it runs and saved Alias, it freezes on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NFS Won't RUN with All Compatibility settings, when it runs and saved Alias, it freezes on...: HELP!!!NFS MW 2005 won't run!!! I tried all compatibility settings, and it won't work!!! My version is Windows 10 Education 22H2 OS Build 19045.3570 Every time it would show a black screen and close out on me. And even the EA logo doesn't show either!!! But when the mainmenu...
  3. I have installed need for speed most wanted 2012 then it not launched

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have installed need for speed most wanted 2012 then it not launched: I have installed need for speed most wanted 2012 then I click on it then it launched but after 20seconds white screen has appeared and it says"not responding" what can I do?...
  4. I have installed need for speed most wanted 2012 then it not launched

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have installed need for speed most wanted 2012 then it not launched: I have installed need for speed most wanted 2012 then I click on it then it launched but after 20seconds white screen has appeared and it says"not responding" what can I do?...
  5. NFS mounted drive not visible if app run with elevated rights

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NFS mounted drive not visible if app run with elevated rights: Hello,I have an NFS share mounted : mount \\192.168.x.x\DRIVE X:If I run an app with elevated rights the drive is not visible. UAC is switched off, user has admin rights. Any help ?Maciej...
  6. NFS mounted drive not visible if app run with elevated rights

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NFS mounted drive not visible if app run with elevated rights: Hello,I have an NFS share mounted : mount \\192.168.x.x\DRIVE X:If I run an app with elevated rights the drive is not visible. UAC is switched off, user has admin rights. Any help ?Maciej...
  7. NFS mounted drive not visible if app run with elevated rights

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. mount nfs share with nfs client

mount nfs share with nfs client: Hello, my nfs share was exported by my centos os. and I refer the doc to mount the nfs share by nfs client on my windows 10 pro. https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/sfu/2009/03/27/can-i-set-up-user-name-mapping-in-windows-vista/ On windows 10 version 1709 mount nfs share...
  9. Problems with NFS

Problems with NFS: Hi everybody Some months ago I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro because I needed the NFS functionality (for a Vagrant based project, which uses VirtualBox and Windows' NFS for the shared folders). I followed the instructions (enabling Service for NFS from Control Panel ->...
  10. NFS fans

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NFS fans: played almost every version. i still find most wanted the most amusing in the entire series. 101057

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nfs most wanted 2005 download dell