Windows 10: NFSMW Black Slow After Upgrade

Discus and support NFSMW Black Slow After Upgrade in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have recently upgraded my HP laptop to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7. I used to have no problems playing Need For Speed Most Wanted Black v1.3 - I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by IamKangy, Jun 12, 2019.

1. IamKangy Win User

NFSMW Black Slow After Upgrade

I have recently upgraded my HP laptop to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7. I used to have no problems playing Need For Speed Most Wanted Black v1.3 - I have put it into compatibility mode in Win 10.

When I load the game it loads but it lags so bad that the game is not playable. I am not having any other issues with any other games I play. Flight Sim X, Sims 3 etc.

I have all my drivers updated and cannot seem to find a solution to fix this. Can anyone help please?

Laptop Info:
    HP Pavilion 15 Notebook PC
    Serial: 5CD447721Z
    Product No: J2C34PA#ABG
    RAM: 8GB

Below is a screenshot of my Specs from my HP Support Assistant.

NFSMW Black Slow After Upgrade [​IMG]

:)

IamKangy, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Widjaja Win User

NFSMW Microsoft Visual C++ Debug Library Debug Assertion Failed?

Just about to complete NFSMW and the it CTD and this popped up.

NFSMW Black Slow After Upgrade NFSMWWTF-.jpg

Never seen this before.

BTW I also in add/remove I have two Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistibutable listed.
    I'm only supposed to have one listed right?

And would this cause the issue with Need for Speed Most Wanted?

Widjaja, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    black screen

Hi,

To assist you better regarding your concern, we would like to know more information:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried updating the drivers?
    We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Sharath Srinivasa on this

link

You can also check the article about troubleshooting black screen problems on the link below.

windows-10-troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Hope this information helps. Please post us back if you need any further assistance.

Remon Ont, Jun 12, 2019
  4. NFSMW Black Slow After Upgrade

Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

NFSMW Black Slow After Upgrade

1. NFSMW Black Slow After Upgrade - Similar Threads - NFSMW Black Slow

2. Laptop Slow after Ram Upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Slow after Ram Upgrade: Hello! after upgrading my laptops ram from 8gb to 16gb it started running slower, i tried reinstalling the 8gb stick, like the way it was before, it got better but in games i kept having a lot of stuttering, i tried running a memtest but it said that everything was okayI have...
  3. Laptop Slow after Ram Upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop Slow after Ram Upgrade: Hello! after upgrading my laptops ram from 8gb to 16gb it started running slower, i tried reinstalling the 8gb stick, like the way it was before, it got better but in games i kept having a lot of stuttering, i tried running a memtest but it said that everything was okayI have...
  4. Laptop Slow after Ram Upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Slow booting after the OS upgrade

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow booting after the OS upgrade: Hi all, I recently upgraded my OS to Windows 10 Home N on my Dell PC having Intel i3 processor and 4 Gb of RAM. After the upgrade, the booting has been really slow. Most of the softwares lags and hangs and has been hard to work between them. Is there a way to better the...
  6. black screen after upgrading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    black screen after upgrading: hi i had a very old 32 bit system which was running windows 7 and working great,but the idea dawned on me to upgrade to windows 10 for the security updates so i ran the setup like so: i downloaded the media creation tool followed the instructions and pressed on the option...
  7. Slow Booting after upgrade

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow Booting after upgrade: Hello,Finally upgraded to 1809 version. Thanks to the forum for all the guidance.After installing several updates and some 'tweeks' to the taste, this system boots slower then 1803 I left.Noticed in the Task Manager lot of processes running (many new), Apps-5, Background...
  8. Slow Booting after upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    Slow Booting after upgrade: Hello,Finally upgraded to 1809 version. Thanks to the forum for all the guidance.After installing several updates and some 'tweeks' to the taste, this system boots slower then 1803 I left.Noticed in the Task Manager lot of processes running (many new), Apps-5, Background...
  9. Slow Login After 1803 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow Login After 1803 Upgrade: I just upgraded my SSD based laptop to 1803. It boots to the login screen as quickly as before but now takes 20 secs for a user to login whereas it only used to take under 5 secs. I can't find anything obvious in Autoruns causing this. Any ideas / solutions or what I should...
  10. IE Slow after upgrade to Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    IE Slow after upgrade to Windows 10: Hi, I've recently done the Microsoft Windows 10 upgrade form Windows 7, Windows 7 was fine but since the upgrade was free I thought I might as well upgrade. Since I've upgraded IE is very slow on all web pages, sometimes if I'm doing banking where you have the drop down...