Windows 10: NGC Folder Got Deleted After I Try To Fix It Like Tutorial I Found In Bing But It Make It...

Discus and support NGC Folder Got Deleted After I Try To Fix It Like Tutorial I Found In Bing But It Make It... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; can someone help me up ? so my laptop had a trouble with the login and the code says 0x80280013, so i try to figure it out on Bing, and it says "Delete... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Teg0317, Jul 21, 2022.

1. Teg0317 Win User

NGC Folder Got Deleted After I Try To Fix It Like Tutorial I Found In Bing But It Make It...

can someone help me up ? so my laptop had a trouble with the login and the code says 0x80280013, so i try to figure it out on Bing, and it says "Delete the NGC". After i delete my NGC Folder and then try to put a new PIN/Fingerprint, it didnt work, i mean, it actually can filled in but wont to get into the program system, what should i do to get my NGC folder back then ? please help me

:)

Teg0317, Jul 21, 2022
  2. mxmxm~ Win User

No NGC folder

hi! after some major update happened to may laptop i had a hard time logging to my account using the PIN password. I want to fix this by deleting files in NGC folder but this folder is nowhere to find. There's no NGC folder in the appdata . I tried to
    find it everywhere but there's none.Please help me NGC Folder Got Deleted After I Try To Fix It Like Tutorial I Found In Bing But It Make It... :(

mxmxm~, Jul 21, 2022
  3. Trouble deleting a folder

Thanks for the suggestion but it says "delete folder failed for E:\....." for each folder I try.

*Confused NGC Folder Got Deleted After I Try To Fix It Like Tutorial I Found In Bing But It Make It... :confused:

Will I be forever stuck with these unnecessary folders? *Oh Well NGC Folder Got Deleted After I Try To Fix It Like Tutorial I Found In Bing But It Make It... :eek:hwell:

oli_ramsay, Jul 21, 2022
  4. NGC Folder Got Deleted After I Try To Fix It Like Tutorial I Found In Bing But It Make It...

Windows Hello Pin won't allow setup - Tried Ngc folder contents deletion

At some point I stopped being able to log in with my PIN or fingerprint reader. Since logging on with my password and trying to reset the PIN I have not been able to use Windows Hello.

Trying to add a new PIN leads to the eventual message of "Something went wrong. We weren't able to set up your pin..."

Following instructions from various help forums I have deleted the contents of the Ngc folder and have also tried resetting the Access Control Lists on the Ngc folder. Neither of these things have worked.

Does anyone have any further suggestions?

loginprobs, Jul 21, 2022
Thema:

NGC Folder Got Deleted After I Try To Fix It Like Tutorial I Found In Bing But It Make It...

1. NGC Folder Got Deleted After I Try To Fix It Like Tutorial I Found In Bing But It Make It... - Similar Threads - NGC Folder Got

2. Blank Login page after deleting Ngc folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank Login page after deleting Ngc folder: Hi Folks!I have a problem that others had, too, but wasn't ever resolved.I had to reset and install my Windows 11 and everything seemed fine, could even log in with my previously set PIN. However, the "set up pin" notification kept bothering me and I wasn't able to set a PIN...
  3. Blank Login page after deleting Ngc folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank Login page after deleting Ngc folder: Hi Folks!I have a problem that others had, too, but wasn't ever resolved.I had to reset and install my Windows 11 and everything seemed fine, could even log in with my previously set PIN. However, the "set up pin" notification kept bothering me and I wasn't able to set a PIN...
  4. How do I get my ngc folder back after deleting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my ngc folder back after deleting: I deleted my ngc file cuz I locked myself out of my dell latitude 3189 and I couldn't get past the "something happen and you need to set up pin." Well now that I deleted it when I try to log in on the hello screen it's just a blue screen...
  5. How do I get my ngc folder back after deleting

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I get my ngc folder back after deleting: I deleted my ngc file cuz I locked myself out of my dell latitude 3189 and I couldn't get past the "something happen and you need to set up pin." Well now that I deleted it when I try to log in on the hello screen it's just a blue screen...
  6. How do I get my ngc folder back after deleting

7. i accidentally deleted my Microsoft.Zune Music trying to follow a tutorial on fixing...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i accidentally deleted my Microsoft.Zune Music trying to follow a tutorial on fixing...: When i was trying to open a photo it kept saying "Package could not be registered" and this caused me to search for online tutorials.I tried to do the sfc scannow and i still could not open the photos. So i tried to follow a tutorial that deleted the microsoft.zune and...
  8. I deleted NGC Folder, now can't login.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted NGC Folder, now can't login.: When I tried to change Windows Hello Pin, it showed an error 'your organisations resources dontupport this pin'. I checked microsoft tech community and one microsoft officer replied delete NGC folder by taking permission and I did so. After that i got new pin setup but i...
  9. I deleted NGC Folder, now can't login.

I deleted NGC Folder, now can't login.: When I tried to change Windows Hello Pin, it showed an error 'your organisations resources dontupport this pin'. I checked microsoft tech community and one microsoft officer replied delete NGC folder by taking permission and I did so. After that i got new pin setup but i...
  10. NGC Folder Got Deleted After I Try To Fix It Like Tutorial I Found In Bing But It Make It...

NGC Folder Got Deleted After I Try To Fix It Like Tutorial I Found In Bing But It Make It...: can someone help me up ? so my laptop had a trouble with the login and the code says 0x80280013, so i try to figure it out on Bing, and it says "Delete the NGC". After i delete my NGC Folder and then try to put a new PIN/Fingerprint, it didnt work, i mean, it actually can...