Windows 10: Nice tool for benchmarking SSD's and other storage devices

Discus and support Nice tool for benchmarking SSD's and other storage devices in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi all - My contribution for today... AJA System Test: Drive Performance Stats You Can TrustAccurately test your system performance using System Test,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Compumind, May 4, 2021.

1. Compumind Win User

Nice tool for benchmarking SSD's and other storage devices

Hi all - My contribution for today... AJA System Test: Drive Performance Stats You Can TrustAccurately test your system performance using System Test, available in free retail software builds for KONA, Io and T-TAP products The free System Disk Test is very well done and I suggest it for benchmarking your OS SSD or test between other storage devices. Many people think that a SATA SSD is good enough - just wait until you run this on a PCIe/NVMe configuration and/or Type C USB 3.2. FWIW.

:)

Compumind, May 4, 2021

2. Nice tool for benchmarking SSD's and other storage devices

For comparison:

This is a regular SSD:

Nice tool for benchmarking SSD's and other storage devices [​IMG]

This is Nvme SSD:

Access Denied, May 4, 2021
  3. Railtech Win User

Hmm, I don't know, what do you think?

Railtech, May 4, 2021
  4. MisterEd Win User

Desktop 1 (Darkmatter)
    ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro M.2 NVME (2TB)

Intel 660P M.2 NVME (2TB)

Desktop 2 (Lightning)
    Samsung 870 EVO 2.5-inch SATA (1TB)

Laptop (EventHorizon)
    ADATA SU800 M.2 SATA (1TB)

MisterEd, May 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Nice tool for benchmarking SSD's and other storage devices - Similar Threads - Nice tool benchmarking

2. SSD crashes when clicked on "storage usage on other devices"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD crashes when clicked on "storage usage on other devices": Hello everyone!So when I go to Settings > System > Storage, I see all my drives and partition. I have a 256GB SSD and when I want to view storage settings, it does not work. When I click on it, Settings just freezes and closes automatically. I have tried doing the System File...
  3. SSD crashes when clicked on "storage usage on other devices"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SSD crashes when clicked on "storage usage on other devices": Hello everyone!So when I go to Settings > System > Storage, I see all my drives and partition. I have a 256GB SSD and when I want to view storage settings, it does not work. When I click on it, Settings just freezes and closes automatically. I have tried doing the System File...
  4. SSD crashes when clicked on "storage usage on other devices"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Internl SSD is showing in removable storage device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internl SSD is showing in removable storage device: Hi I had recently purchased a WD SSD Hard disk M2280 Model WDS500G2B0c-00PXH0 . I had a clean installation using Microsoft media creation USB tool . All my drivers and BIOS are Updated. I found my Internal SSD Drive where the OS is installed is showing as removable storage...
  6. Internl SSD is showing in removable storage device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Internl SSD is showing in removable storage device: Hi I had recently purchased a WD SSD Hard disk M2280 Model WDS500G2B0c-00PXH0 . I had a clean installation using Microsoft media creation USB tool . All my drivers and BIOS are Updated. I found my Internal SSD Drive where the OS is installed is showing as removable storage...
  7. upgrade to an SSD storage device

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    upgrade to an SSD storage device: I just upgraded my main PC to SSD and the cloning went OK but I cannot now connect to the internet. The other PC and laptop connect perfectly. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-to-an-ssd-storage-device/d67bf772-f649-477c-b3bf-a25c844155b4
  8. Problem with benchmark tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with benchmark tool: I am trying to find what my current read/write rates are on this machine and CrystalDiskMark is showing zero's. Any ideas please as I just want to see what my SSD is performing at. [img] 122332
  9. Crystal Disk Benchmark results on SSD's and Spinners

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Crystal Disk Benchmark results on SSD's and Spinners: Just did a quick CrystalDiskMark benchmark on my son's computer. His OS drive is an Intel 600p NVMe drive. [img] His storage drive is a Seagate Barracuda 2TB 64MB Cache 7,200RPM spinner (ST2000DM006). [img] Guess the SSD is a tad faster. 78937
  10. Developer Tools Benchmarking 2016 survey

in Windows 10 News
    Developer Tools Benchmarking 2016 survey: Windows is proud to once again sponsor the latest VisionMobile Developer Economics survey , and want to ask our readers to spend 15 minutes on it. This is VisionMobile’s 11th developer survey and examines developer tool usage trends across the industry. It’s a great...