Windows 10: Nice update for microsofts TO-Do.

Discus and support Nice update for microsofts TO-Do. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Latest update adds attached file option (max 25MB) nice addition to the to do app. 125826 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rangsmith, Jan 23, 2019.

1. rangsmith Win User

Nice update for microsofts TO-Do.

Latest update adds attached file option (max 25MB) nice addition to the to do app.

:)

rangsmith, Jan 23, 2019
  2. MesPia Win User

Nice if Start screen "remembered" its position

This is not really a problem to be solved now, but a suggestion to Microsoft for a future update or version of Windows.

It would be nice if the Start screen remembered its position. For example, if I open the Start screen and scroll down to those applications that start with the letter "W", the next time I open the Start screen, it reverts back to displaying the top of the
    list. It would be nice if it "remembered" I was on "W" and opened at that position.

MesPia, Jan 23, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Nice update for microsofts TO-Do. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 23, 2019
  4. OSdevr Win User

Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Available Today

Oh dear they're still pushing that. I STILL don't like the metro tiles and stuff!

OSdevr, Jan 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Nice update for microsofts TO-Do. - Similar Threads - Nice update microsofts

2. This would be nice . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This would be nice . . .: I have two partitions, on my hard drive.One for, Windows 10. And one for, Windows 11.Dual boot.Normally, when I start my computer.It goes to the, blue screen.Where I select, one or the other. But, not always!I have a USB drive, connected.That is visible, on either side.Would...
  3. This would be nice . . .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This would be nice . . .: I have two partitions, on my hard drive.One for, Windows 10. And one for, Windows 11.Dual boot.Normally, when I start my computer.It goes to the, blue screen.Where I select, one or the other. But, not always!I have a USB drive, connected.That is visible, on either side.Would...
  4. This would be nice . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This would be nice . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.I typed in. What are all, the free applications.You can get, running windows 10?The picture, here. Shows you, what I found.I have everything, backed up. On USB drives.But to be able, to back backup. Right on this...
  5. This would be nice . . .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This would be nice . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.I typed in. What are all, the free applications.You can get, running windows 10?The picture, here. Shows you, what I found.I have everything, backed up. On USB drives.But to be able, to back backup. Right on this...
  6. This would be nice . . .

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Nice math

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nice math: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/klorin5656 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/tyio3j/nice_math/
  8. nice update

nice update: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dommybeats [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/nzl77t/nice_update/
  9. Well that was nice.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Well that was nice.: I want to do some better testing of W10 2004 so I did an Update to 2004 in place to a virtual system that I have had since 1909 came out. Took a total of 35 min. The only thing that I did from the FU from 1903 to 1909 was add another virtual processor. Seemed to really help...
  10. Nice job Microsoft! (Windows 10 1909 update)

Nice job Microsoft! (Windows 10 1909 update): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Latrell567 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e26m5t/nice_job_microsoft_windows_10_1909_update/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is mirkat lenovo