Windows 10: nice update

Discus and support nice update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dommybeats [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/nzl77t/nice_update/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dommybeats, Jun 14, 2021.

1. nice update

/u/dommybeats, Jun 14, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond nice update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 14, 2021
  3. raptori Win User
    Leadtek GeForce GTX 285

nice review and nice card but don't you think that games list need to be updated cause I'm sure that who own this card won't use it to play the game list provided in TPU review ..... after all it's only a suggestion ...... thanks.

raptori, Jun 14, 2021
  4. MesPia Win User

nice update

Nice if Start screen "remembered" its position

This is not really a problem to be solved now, but a suggestion to Microsoft for a future update or version of Windows.

It would be nice if the Start screen remembered its position. For example, if I open the Start screen and scroll down to those applications that start with the letter "W", the next time I open the Start screen, it reverts back to displaying the top of the
    list. It would be nice if it "remembered" I was on "W" and opened at that position.

MesPia, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

nice update

1. nice update - Similar Threads - nice update

2. Phone Link - cool idea and very nice app but unfortunately next to useless :-

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link - cool idea and very nice app but unfortunately next to useless :-: In principle I like the new Phone Link app a lot. The ability to see the phone's screen and use its apps on the laptop or use the laptop's keyboard to text and for entry into phone apps would be brillant. I would like to use it much more! But unfortunately it is next to...
  3. Phone Link - cool idea and very nice app but unfortunately next to useless :-

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link - cool idea and very nice app but unfortunately next to useless :-: In principle I like the new Phone Link app a lot. The ability to see the phone's screen and use its apps on the laptop or use the laptop's keyboard to text and for entry into phone apps would be brillant. I would like to use it much more! But unfortunately it is next to...
  4. Latest update for Win 10 Pro, ver. 20H2, won't play nice with my system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest update for Win 10 Pro, ver. 20H2, won't play nice with my system: Last April, I performed a Fresh Start with an installation of ver 1909, which has been working great. I've installed all of the updates to that version, no problems. Then last fall, there was a version update, I think it was ver. 2020, not sure. It installed just fine,...
  5. Heaps of Nice Stuff in Win10 Spring 2020 Update

Heaps of Nice Stuff in Win10 Spring 2020 Update: Version 2004 Code name 20H1 Spring 2020 A re-imagined Cortana. It is, now, a movable, sizable, actual, APP-like 'assistant' which, will, now, update itself separately, independently from the OS. New, eye-catching, artistic, realistic & pretty new icons. Reset your PC with...
  6. Nice Stuff with Win10 Spring 2020 Update

Nice Stuff with Win10 Spring 2020 Update: Version 2004 Code name 20H1 Spring 2020 A re-imagined Cortana. It is, now, a movable, sizable, actual, APP-like 'assistant' which, will, now, update itself separately, independently from the OS. New, eye-catching, artistic, realistic & pretty new icons. Reset your PC with...
  7. Nice job Microsoft! (Windows 10 1909 update)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nice job Microsoft! (Windows 10 1909 update): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Latrell567 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e26m5t/nice_job_microsoft_windows_10_1909_update/
  8. May 2019 updates for Windows 7 and Server 2008 R2 don't play nice with McAfee or Sophos...

in Windows 10 News
    May 2019 updates for Windows 7 and Server 2008 R2 don't play nice with McAfee or Sophos...: It seems that the saying "history repeats itself" is true, at least when it comes to Microsoft patches. Microsoft released updates for all supported versions of Windows -- client and server -- on the May 2019 Patch Day. We covered the updates in our monthly security updates...
  9. Nice update for microsofts TO-Do.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nice update for microsofts TO-Do.: Latest update adds attached file option (max 25MB) nice addition to the to do app. 125826
  10. Is there a way to make Windows Update play nice?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is there a way to make Windows Update play nice?: In earlier versions of Windows I don't remember windows update being so nasty like it is in Win10. Let me give you a few examples: 1.) Sometimes windows update will give me the opportunity to postpone an update, but sometimes not. I'll open my laptop to do some crucial...