Windows 10: Nice work there MS... How can I own a product and still got the option to install it?

Discus and support Nice work there MS... How can I own a product and still got the option to install it? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/vlg3vowrtg471.png?width=1086&format=png&auto=webp&s=72eb8c919fd31de9c82dcab1e06a95972cd2c0d2 submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/beastieboss, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Nice work there MS... How can I own a product and still got the option to install it?

/u/beastieboss, Jun 10, 2021

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 10, 2021
  3. Steve C Win User
    Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Jun 10, 2021
  4. Nice work there MS... How can I own a product and still got the option to install it?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

Nice work there MS... How can I own a product and still got the option to install it?

1. Nice work there MS... How can I own a product and still got the option to install it? - Similar Threads - Nice own product

2. how to save MS Paint where I can still access the layers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to save MS Paint where I can still access the layers: when I try to save on MS Paint it only has file types where it would only flatten the image and after that I cannot make any changes on the layers. Is there a way to save it like the other painting applications?...
  3. how to save MS Paint where I can still access the layers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to save MS Paint where I can still access the layers: when I try to save on MS Paint it only has file types where it would only flatten the image and after that I cannot make any changes on the layers. Is there a way to save it like the other painting applications?...
  4. How can I get windows installer by product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get windows installer by product key?: Hi,I have an old computer and product key. I got this product key with the computer. It was a windows 8.1 on the computer and I upgraded it to windows 10. I'd like to reinstall with windows 8 but I dont know whitch wersion I need.I tried some windows versiond, but say it is a...
  5. How can I get windows installer by product key?

How can I get windows installer by product key?: Hi,I have an old computer and product key. I got this product key with the computer. It was a windows 8.1 on the computer and I upgraded it to windows 10. I'd like to reinstall with windows 8 but I dont know whitch wersion I need.I tried some windows versiond, but say it is a...
  6. Do i still own my product key if i delete it, and can i use again? i need answers QUICK...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do i still own my product key if i delete it, and can i use again? i need answers QUICK...: I want to uninstall my product key to use for Windows 10 installation. When i type it in, it says that it didn't work and to check it again. I checked countless times every single day but NOPE! Nothing. So can i reuse my product key?...
  7. Do i still own my product key if i delete it, and can i use again? i need answers QUICK...

Do i still own my product key if i delete it, and can i use again? i need answers QUICK...: I want to uninstall my product key to use for Windows 10 installation. When i type it in, it says that it didn't work and to check it again. I checked countless times every single day but NOPE! Nothing. So can i reuse my product key?...
  8. How can access lastest MS Office product for free

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can access lastest MS Office product for free: Hi, I am student of Software Engeering and its my wish to get job in Microsoft. I want to ask as a being student is there any way that I can access to MS Office lastest product which I can download on my laptop?...
  9. MS IE and MS Edge won't play nicely

in Browsers and Email
    MS IE and MS Edge won't play nicely: I am trying to resolve an issue with my nephew's laptop. After a Remote repair tech in a third world country hosed this machine, I was able to repair the Win 10 Home installation. The owner wants/ needs to be able to use Edge, and IE 11 at the same time. Evidently the company...
  10. MS IE and MS Edge won't play nicely

in Windows 10 Support
    MS IE and MS Edge won't play nicely: I am trying to resolve an issue with my nephew's laptop. After a Remote repair tech in a third world country hosed this machine, I was able to repair the Win 10 Home installation. The owner wants/ needs to be able to use Edge, and IE 11 at the same time. Evidently the company...