Windows 10: Nields and Supercomputing on my computer playing ads in the background

Discus and support Nields and Supercomputing on my computer playing ads in the background in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Can anyone help me delete this thing i keep hearing videos and music playing in the background. It is really annoying. when i press alt+tab i see a red... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lance Gabriel, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Nields and Supercomputing on my computer playing ads in the background

Can anyone help me delete this thing i keep hearing videos and music playing in the background. It is really annoying. when i press alt+tab i see a red yellow blue square but i can't open it, it just play ads every time Nields and Supercomputing on my computer playing ads in the background 20852b10-4d40-425b-a689-7f8ea967a3ac?upload=true.jpg Nields and Supercomputing on my computer playing ads in the background 60bf40a6-35a1-4ac6-817d-e85f1cf88261?upload=true.jpg Nields and Supercomputing on my computer playing ads in the background edbac2f1-56dd-4b40-9707-f6914f9544b8?upload=true.jpg

:)

Lance Gabriel, Dec 31, 2019
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Ads Playing In the Background

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reason why this issue occurred. To isolate this matter, what troubleshooting steps have
    you done so far? It is possible that one of
    your
    computer's background application
    is causing the background
    noise. We suggest that you perform a
    clean boot
    and
    check if there's any changes.

Note:
    Reset the computer back to
    Normal Mode
    once you are done with the troubleshooting by following the section
    "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting"
    from the same article.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Dec 31, 2019
  3. Background applications

Hi Robert,

We understand that you don't want some apps to run on the background of your computer. What we suggest is to
    control which apps are allowed to run in the background. To see which apps have permission, just follow the below steps:

• Open the Start menu or Start screen and select “Settings.”
    • Click or tap the “Privacy” icon in the Settings.
    • Scroll down to the bottom of the list and select “Background apps.”
    • You’ll see a list of apps that have permission to run in the background with an “On/Off” toggle.
    Just bear in mind that, apps normally run in the background to update their live tiles, download new data, and receive notifications. If you want an app to continue performing these functions, you should allow it to continue running in
    the background.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Dec 31, 2019
  4. Nields and Supercomputing on my computer playing ads in the background

AMD Supercomputing Leadership Continues with Broader Developer Ecosystem, Latest Tech

Number 1 in the ranking has sparc64 cpus
    IBM is ranked 10, with their super computer featuring DC opterons + powerXcell processors
    And Nasa's computer is ranked 7 on the list

if you meassure supercomputing with teraflops, yes, AMD has supercomputing. Its not a supercomputer you can buy on newegg...

If you want a supercomputer at home, get a quad G34 motherboard on newegg, its less than 1000$. Get 4 x 16 core opterons. Then add some Firepro boards

Here's the complete top 500 supercomputer list:
    TOP500 List - November 2011 | TOP500 Supercomputer Sites

Thefumigator, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

Nields and Supercomputing on my computer playing ads in the background

1. Nields and Supercomputing on my computer playing ads in the background - Similar Threads - Nields Supercomputing computer

2. Ads Inhibit play.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads Inhibit play.: I, also, am having a problem with "Solitaire and other casual games". In my case it's because of the ads that come up. I click on a game to play and, as usual, an ad appears. However, the ad is blurry and only appears for a few seconds. It then quits and sends me back to the...
  3. Ads Inhibit play.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ads Inhibit play.: I, also, am having a problem with "Solitaire and other casual games". In my case it's because of the ads that come up. I click on a game to play and, as usual, an ad appears. However, the ad is blurry and only appears for a few seconds. It then quits and sends me back to the...
  4. music playing in the background

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    music playing in the background: I keep hearing a music loop in the background and i cant find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/music-playing-in-the-background/4287a6f5-6663-4a92-be62-eeb1d9964533
  5. Adding background music

Adding background music: I used one of the background music clips that came with the Video Editor. The music popup says "the music automatically adjusts to the length of the video." However, the music stops before the end of the video, which is 39 seconds long. In addition, I clicked "Sync your video...
  6. A music started playing in the background on my laptop

A music started playing in the background on my laptop: A random music started playing in the background on my laptop. This happened while i was listening to a song on my laptop.the ranfom song over laped my song. I couldnt see any program running. The music stoped after a. While. Still i couldn't find any program that was active...
  7. Google AI Quantum computing takes a leap forward over supercomputers

in Windows 10 News
    Google AI Quantum computing takes a leap forward over supercomputers: Quantum computing: It sounds futuristic because until recently, it was. But today we’re marking a major milestone in quantum computing research that opens up new possibilities for this technology. Unlike classical computing, which runs everything from your cell phone to a...
  8. Adding apps to my computer

Adding apps to my computer: I bought a 2 in 1 computer\tablet and want to add some additional apps. Is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-apps-to-my-computer/40c32958-cfb1-4da2-891e-76c3fe632e57
  9. Intel Innovations Define the Future of Supercomputing

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Innovations Define the Future of Supercomputing: What’s New: This week at Supercomputing 2018, Intel displays how its industry-leading technologies in the areas of computing, memory and interconnects are defining the future of supercomputing. Intel previewed its next-generation Cascade Lake advanced performance processor,...
  10. ads playing in the background/happed.exe

ads playing in the background/happed.exe: there is an app called happed.exe thats been running on my laptop for a few days now playing ads in the background and i tried hitman pro and adwcleaner which didn't work. if anyon an help me I would be truely greatful[ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ads playing in the background on my pc