Windows 10: Niggley Errors & DISM Log

Discus and support Niggley Errors & DISM Log in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a couple of niggley errors, one is DCOM 10010 error. second I cannot download any updates or from the store. I ran a DISM RestoreHealth. and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gordo, Apr 16, 2019.

1. gordo Win User

Niggley Errors & DISM Log

I have a couple of niggley errors, one is DCOM 10010 error. second I cannot download any updates or from the store.

I ran a DISM RestoreHealth. and now have this log file, which might as well be rocket physics to me . Is this likey to pinpoint anything relating to my errors, plus does anyone understand the file*chuckle

:)

gordo, Apr 16, 2019

2. DISM - Parameter "Cleanup-Image" is not known (error 87)

Hello Eric,

To troubleshoot your concern, we suggest that you run DISM Restore Health command. Refer to the steps provided below:

• Open Command Prompt (Administrator).
    • Type the following command:
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

3. Press Enter.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Apr 16, 2019
  3. Sayjimwoo Win User
    Error DISM restorehealth

Having being frustrated with having the dism error (0x800f081f error) which was unfixable after a clean Windows 10 install time after time, it was great to find this fix which works a treat and and allows "sfc scannow" to complete error free as well as dism.

I do have a question though, what causes these errors in the first place? I have had the same thing happen twice in the space of 3 weeks and tonight also. Maybe it is something I am doing which I don't realise is causing it. My system is clean and the latest Windows 10 build and my system shows no symptoms of any kind.
    Again running the "Image health cmd" fixes it. Is it a case of don't worry about it and just carry on?

Thanks in advance.

Edit.... I updated my Nvidia drivers tonight. Maybe they are the culprit.

Sayjimwoo, Apr 16, 2019
  4. Kyhi Win User

Error DISM restorehealth

twp things..

Executing command line: Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:"D:\Users\Hali\Downloads\IMAGE_HEALTH\IMAGE_HEALTH_SXS\Temp\Mount\windows\winsxs" /LimitAccess

Place the "Image_health" folder on C - you are running the command 9 folders deep...
    Place Image_health-sxs.cmd inside "image_health" folder
    Image health sxs cmd was and is only a TEST cmd
    Image-health is the normal cmd...

[removed]

"C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log" post the CBS.log

Also dism /scanhealth gives a better file report in the dism.log

Your damaged files appear to be that from a windows update, as windows update files are not on setup media..

step 1 delete current dism and cbs log files
    step 2 run Image_Health.cmd - option 1 = scanhealth
    step 3 run Image health - option 2 = restorehealth
    step 4 run image health - option 3 = restorehealth /source
    step 5 post dism.log and cbs.log (note: you can post logs as .txt > cbs.txt dism.txt)

Thema:

1. Niggley Errors & DISM Log - Similar Threads - Niggley Errors DISM

2. Understanding DISM logs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Understanding DISM logs: Hi, I am invoking DISM command from powershell script. I want the script to read the DISM log file and determine if DISM command was success or if there was error. For Error I know that DISM log file generated Error messages. Want to know what is the success message shown...
  3. Understanding DISM logs

in Windows 10 Support
    Understanding DISM logs: Hi, I am invoking DISM command from powershell script. I want the script to read the DISM log file and determine if DISM command was success or if there was error. For Error I know that DISM log file generated Error messages. Want to know what is the success message shown...
  4. Error in DISM (Error 605)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error in DISM (Error 605): I had got BSODs twice a few days ago, having the stopcode MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. after that I ran CHKDSK and it scanned the drive. Then i started DISM. Usually all would go well but for some reason this time it stopped at 8.3% with this message- Deployment Image Servicing...
  5. DISM Error

DISM Error: Win 10 Pro x64 1709 Error After using Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth Any tips? Stops at 85% And i Have Windows Update Service Enabled. I attached DISM Log, ty. 132539
  6. Dism <erore 2 "The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log">

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dism <erore 2 "The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log">: Hi, Why I can`t do this commant: Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth ERORE: C:\WINDOWS\system32>dism.exe /image:C: /cleanup-image /revertpendingactions Deployment Image Servicing...
  7. Error DISM restorehealth

Error DISM restorehealth: Hello I use the Windows DVD 10 and option 3 with IMAGE_HEALTH and have an error 50: http://www.eightforums.com/performan...upt-files.html 0x800f081f and operation not fix !! What to do ? thanks for your help Best regards 23654
  8. DISM COMException Error

DISM COMException Error: I've discovered a weird issue on Windows 10x64 10525 PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.10525.0 Image Version: 10.0.10525.0...
  9. What Is with the Dism Log Files?

What Is with the Dism Log Files?: What is with these log files? They are created, when I use Dism.exe (ex. cleaning up some of the WinSxS sections). Can I delete these log files? If so, can I delete these CBS and DISM folders? C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log C:\Windows\Logs\DISM\DISM.log 83936
  10. 10130 - DISM error

in Windows 10 Support
    10130 - DISM error: Getting this error when running DISM after a clean install: >Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.10130.0 Image Version: 10.0.10130.0...