Windows 10: Night light effect automatically turns off after proper restart of laptop but i have...

Discus and support Night light effect automatically turns off after proper restart of laptop but i have... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; when i then try to turn on night light then first it shows night light mode off and then on again clic it sho night light mode on.Means just the night... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Piyush Prime, Apr 25, 2022.

1. Night light effect automatically turns off after proper restart of laptop but i have...

when i then try to turn on night light then first it shows night light mode off and then on again clic it sho night light mode on.Means just the night light mode effect go off but the mode itself is on. Please fix this issue or provide me with solution

:)

Piyush Prime, Apr 25, 2022

2. Night Light doesn't turn off

The Night light setting on my Acer Aspire 1 laptop won't turn off unless I restart the laptop. I turn it off (although it has no effect) in the settings but it automatically turns back on when I close settings. I get constant questions why my screen is
    like this at school and it's getting annoying.

CodyFisher, Apr 25, 2022
  3. Bree Win User
    Is there a way to automatically set night light at a specified time?

Welcome to Ten Forums.

Yes there is, see Option Four, Step 6 this tutorial.

Turn On or Off Night Light in Windows 10

4. Night light effect automatically turns off after proper restart of laptop but i have...

Night Light won't turn off

I'm using Windows 10 Home Single Language Ver 1909. I turned on Night Light mode on once, and since then i can never disable it. The on/off switch on Night Light doesn't do anything. After restarting my laptop turned back to normal but after 15-20mins
    it automatically back to Night Light mode. Can anyone please help me how to disable Night Light ??

QuanHoang3, Apr 25, 2022
Thema:

Night light effect automatically turns off after proper restart of laptop but i have...

1. Night light effect automatically turns off after proper restart of laptop but i have... - Similar Threads - Night light effect

2. Deskop automatically dimming after turning on/off night light

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deskop automatically dimming after turning on/off night light: Summary of issue:Someone tapped on a bunch of keys today on my keyboard, over on the right hand side prt sc, pg up, ins, del, etc. They don't know which keys they hit, but it dimmed the screen of my desktop down to what seems like minimum brightness. It seems like Automatic...
  3. Deskop automatically dimming after turning on/off night light

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deskop automatically dimming after turning on/off night light: Summary of issue:Someone tapped on a bunch of keys today on my keyboard, over on the right hand side prt sc, pg up, ins, del, etc. They don't know which keys they hit, but it dimmed the screen of my desktop down to what seems like minimum brightness. It seems like Automatic...
  4. Deskop automatically dimming after turning on/off night light

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Night light effect automatically turns off after proper restart of laptop but i have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Night light effect automatically turns off after proper restart of laptop but i have...: when i then try to turn on night light then first it shows night light mode off and then on again clic it sho night light mode on.Means just the night light mode effect go off but the mode itself is on. Please fix this issue or provide me with solution...
  6. Night light effect automatically turns off after proper restart of laptop but i have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Night light effect automatically turns off after proper restart of laptop but i have...: when i then try to turn on night light then first it shows night light mode off and then on again clic it sho night light mode on.Means just the night light mode effect go off but the mode itself is on. Please fix this issue or provide me with solution...
  7. Night Light not turning off

Night Light not turning off: Just 2 days ago the night light setting is no longer working for me, i try to disable it from action center and from settings but it keeps closing the settings window and stays on, I have tried a lot of things to help but nothing has worked so far....
  8. Night light turns on automatically after logging in

Night light turns on automatically after logging in: I have tried everything from deleting the two registry keys to reinstalling the display drivers; nothing worked. It turns on by default just after I log in to my user account. The night light effect is on even after the button is turned off in the settings.Windows version:...
  9. Night Light Turning Off

Night Light Turning Off: I have a Surface Pro X and have been having this issue for a while now: When I turn on the Night Light and have the scheduled setting on, the night light "turns off" after my device goes to sleep for a bit and then wakes back up, even if it's after sunset. When I swipe in...
  10. Night Light doesn't automatically turn off in the morning

in Windows 10 Support
    Night Light doesn't automatically turn off in the morning: I have a Inspiron 5521 running the may19 update. Win10 is update to date in all aspects. when I open it up in the morning, the Night Light schedule seems to be ignored, and I have to manually turn it off every morning. I suspect it has something to do with coming out of...