Windows 10: Night Light feature not working after updating to Windows 10 1903 build

Discus and support Night Light feature not working after updating to Windows 10 1903 build in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; follow the ask up there. It will be a little problem, but it makes it convenient to use rarely. (moved from th-th to En-us) ***Modified title... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ZEROFLAG1, Jun 19, 2019.

1. ZEROFLAG1 Win User

Night Light feature not working after updating to Windows 10 1903 build

follow the ask up there. It will be a little problem, but it makes it convenient to use rarely.

(moved from th-th to En-us)

***Modified title from: window 10 After update 1903 version (version lasted) . Night light Mode it doesn't work . How to fix it?***

:)

ZEROFLAG1, Jun 19, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to use Night Light feature after updating the computer to 1903 build. I would like to inform you that, we are aware of this issue and working on it to resolve it as soon as possible.

However, we have a workaround for this, and the workaround is to restart the PC. I would also suggest you to keep your PC updated by using Windows Update to make sure you receive all the latest updates and fixes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Martmcd Win User
    1903 version night light not working

Hi Monika,

it is a known issue in 1903

Night light settings do not apply in some cases

Microsoft has identified some scenarios where night light settings may stop working, for example:

Connecting to (or disconnecting from) an external monitor, dock, or projector

Rotating the screen

Updating display drivers or making other display mode changes

Affected platforms:

Client: Windows 10, version 1903

Workaround: If you find that your night light settings have stopped working, try turning the night light on and off, or restart your computer.

Note We recommend that you do not attempt to manually update using the Update now button or the Media Creation Tool until this issue has been resolved.

Next steps: We are working on a resolution and will provide an update in an upcoming release.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/releas...

Martmcd, Jun 27, 2019
  4. S-and-S Win User

Why is the Night light feature malfuctioning?

Malfunction of the night light feature is a known bug in the v.1903 feature update. See the information from Microsoft

here
    . Look for the paragraph that starts "Gamma ramps, color profiles, and
    night light settings
    do not apply in some cases." No fix issued yet and considering how many bigger issues Microsoft has to deal with, my guess is that a fix for night light is lower down on the list.

S-and-S, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Night Light feature not working after updating to Windows 10 1903 build - Similar Threads - Night Light feature

2. Night Light - Windows 10 (1903 OS build 18362.535)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Night Light - Windows 10 (1903 OS build 18362.535): I updated my PC to win 1903 from 1803 and straight away noticed that my Night light was off , So I tried to turn it on but discovered that option to turn it on in settings and side panel is disabled or grayed out. [ATTACH] Since then , I have not been able to use night...
  3. Night light issues after 1903

Night light issues after 1903: Thread also posted in the TenForums website: Ten Forums Question Hi to All, Been having this annoying issue with the Windows 10 (1903) night light. Ever since I've enabled and use night light before, the setting does not turn off anymore even if I set it! When I hit the...
  4. NIGHT LIGHT FEATURE NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NIGHT LIGHT FEATURE NOT WORKING: i have been this issue from many days that i can,t do with it anymore please help me for fixing this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/night-light-feature-not-working/79610ea4-fc55-409a-8589-dc53f789c8ba
  5. Night light not turning on automatically after Windows 10 1903 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Night light not turning on automatically after Windows 10 1903 update: Windows 10 1903 update has ruined the night light feature. The feature promptly shows that its on at sundown but there is no change in the screen display colors. Turning it on and off also has no effect. Restarting the laptop fixes this issue but it repeats itself the next...
  6. After updated 1903, Night Light is on and working but the system wont let it.

After updated 1903, Night Light is on and working but the system wont let it.: I love Night Light and had no problem with it before updated 1903 on my Windows 10 Laptop. After updated, I noticed that my Night Light won't work anymore even though the set up was already on, was not touched and noticed the warm colors is missing. Anyway, when I restart,...
  7. Windows 10 1903 Night Light does not work

Windows 10 1903 Night Light does not work: Hello, made a clean installation of W10 1903 and with all drivers updated the Night Light doesn't work at all, even after restarting or sign-out. Laptop is Lenovo V310-15isk with Intel HD 520 graphics. Do you have any suggestions?...
  8. 1903 version night light not working

1903 version night light not working: Hello guys, after updating to 1903 version, today I've noticed that night light is not working. I need to do a sign out option and then re-sign for night light to work. Does anyone have a solution, or it will be fixed in the next update? Best regards. Monika...
  9. Windows 10 1903 (may update) Breaks Night Light (built in night light

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 1903 (may update) Breaks Night Light (built in night light: Hi there, I have 2 machines (1 was an upgrade install to 1903 the other was a clean install). Both nvidia cards, 1080ti and a 2080 in the other (1 has the latest nvidia drivers the other has the very last version prior to the latest). Both intel 8700k processors. what is...
  10. NIght Light Feature

NIght Light Feature: I just want to know whether or not it's possible to schedule the night light feature in Windows to activate and turn on gradually over the course of a set period of time. It'd be somewhat off-putting to have the colour scheme suddenly change....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. night setting not working in win 10 after update