Windows 10: Night light is reset after wake up

Discus and support Night light is reset after wake up in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have night light set up to turn on on the schedule. It works. I also have my screen turning off after 15 minutes of idle. The problem is the night... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by MikhailMatrosov, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Night light is reset after wake up

I have night light set up to turn on on the schedule. It works. I also have my screen turning off after 15 minutes of idle. The problem is the night light disappears after the screen is turned on. If I go to night light setting, it says it is turned on. If I turn it off and on again, it works again. But this is annoying. How do I solve this?

I have all the latest updates installed. Windows 10 Version 1903 OS Build 18362.959

:)

MikhailMatrosov, Aug 4, 2020

2. Hey people. My night light returns to normal brightness when i wake up the monitor?

Hello.

I have my night light set to come on at 9pm every night.

My screen is set to turn off on battery after after 3 minutes, However, when i Wake up the screen the brightness returns to normal and i have to manually set the night light again.

Is there a fix for this?

I have tried deleting the blue light folders within the registry as suggested in another post to no avail.

Thanks for looking

Charley x

Charley100, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Night light

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are having issues turning on or off the Night Light settings of your Windows 10 PC after the update. To troubleshoot your Night Light settings, we suggest that you apply the steps on this

thread
    that was provided by SurenderKhokhar on April 15, 2017.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Eric Ber, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Nick Dich Win User

Night light is reset after wake up

Night Light

Hi,

We recently have been receiving posts regarding Night Light after the Windows 10 Creators Update. To help you troubleshoot the issue regarding Night Light settings that are grayed out, we suggest to try to apply the steps provided by SurenderKhokhar
    on this thread:
    Cant use Night Light In Window 10

Kindly keep us posted for any feedback.

Nick Dich, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Night light is reset after wake up

1. Night light is reset after wake up - Similar Threads - Night light reset

2. Night Light

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Night Light: I am having an issue with the night light. I don't want it turned on so I turned it off and reduced its strength to 0.However, every time I get out of a game the whole screen has this warm yellowish tint to it just like having the night light turned on. When I click on the...
  3. Night light off after screen wakes from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Night light off after screen wakes from sleep: I have the issue that night light is always off when my screen comes back from a blank screen saver or the PC wakes from sleep. This has been mentioned several times but the recommended solutions do no address this issue but the issue that night light is not working at all....
  4. Night Light randomly disabled after screen wake up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Night Light randomly disabled after screen wake up: sometimes when i turn on my screen the night light is disabled but it's still ON in the notification sidebar toggle, so i have to press 2 times the toggle to turn it ON again, anyone know a fix for it? submitted by /u/winzupdatee [link] [comments]...
  5. Night Light (Night Mode) breaks on main monitor after waking up from sleep :( 1909 (fresh...

Night Light (Night Mode) breaks on main monitor after waking up from sleep :( 1909 (fresh...: Hey there, I got a dual monitor setup, an AMD gpu with the latest drivers and for some reason night light always breaks/stops working on my main monitor (turning it on/off) doesn't do anything on the main monitor, it does work as intended on the second one though :( I...
  6. Computers wake up at night

Computers wake up at night: Right so, to start, it's windows update orchestrator that's waking it up. About fifty percent of the time I put my computers to sleep it'll wake them up at the dead of night and keep them at the lockscreen permanently until I shut the computer down. Multiple times during the...
  7. night light

in Windows 10 Customization
    night light: my nightlight quit working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/night-light/3c875bcd-a76f-46ac-aec3-83ee7302f284
  8. Wake up during Night

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wake up during Night: How can I prevent the UpdateOrchestrator to wake up my computer at night? I already turned off all the other stuff that keeps waking up my computer but now they added a new task "Backup Scan" that keeps waking up the computer at intervals. I don't even have backup turned...
  9. No Night Light

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No Night Light: Night Light Not Working after update Windows 10. doesn't want to work and I need it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-night-light/80f9b78f-5381-461d-9cf8-caf8b0bf1a40"
  10. Night Light

in Windows 10 Customization
    Night Light: I am unavailable to change my brightness to use night light mode. There is no way I can select the mode and I am wondering if it is like that because my computer is charging or if there is another reason for that....