Windows 10: Night light issues after 1903

Discus and support Night light issues after 1903 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Thread also posted in the TenForums website: Ten Forums Question Hi to All, Been having this annoying issue with the Windows 10 (1903) night light.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dann Thursday, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Night light issues after 1903

Thread also posted in the TenForums website: Ten Forums Question

Hi to All,

Been having this annoying issue with the Windows 10 (1903) night light. Ever since I've enabled and use night light before, the setting does not turn off anymore even if I set it!

When I hit the Night light switch to off via settings panel, the toggle will always revert to the enabled state when I return to check. Night light also turns on automatically and cannot be disabled when I return from hibernate. As someone who constantly hibernates his PC to quickly resume work, night light being permanently enabled until reboot is ridiculously annoying.

CHKDSK returns no error nor the SFC command.

Can anyone shed some help? Night light issues after 1903 [​IMG]Here is a GIF of the settings panel. If the GIF doesn't play, you can visit the ten forums post in the link above.

Night light issues after 1903 [​IMG]

How can I permanently disable night light? Is there a workaround either via registry or a tool? Reformat is currently not an option due to the tremendous amount of files in the device.

Thanks!

:)

Dann Thursday, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Night light issues after 1903

1. Night light issues after 1903 - Similar Threads - Night light issues

2. night light issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    night light issue: though night light mode is off I am having the problem of screen warming red like night mode... so what should I do night mode is off yet getting its effect. during Day it is irritating....
  3. Windows Night Light Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Night Light Issues: Hi, since version 1903 Windows Night Light doesn't behave as expected: It doesn't turn on as it should according to the schedule. Occasionally it is on after system start-up when it shouldn't be active. As far as I know all my drivers, including the graphics, are up...
  4. Night light

Night light: night light turns on automatically when I turn my screen on after sometime of inactivity. It has been happening since I updated windows 10 to version 1903. I can't turn it off unless I restart my computer. How can I fix this?...
  5. Windows Night Light issue

Windows Night Light issue: Whenever I start my machine and login after first few seconds the night light gets enabled suddenly even if my other options related night light are off. In the action center I hit the night light option a multiple times, the option just gets enabled and disabled but the...
  6. 1903 version night light not working

1903 version night light not working: Hello guys, after updating to 1903 version, today I've noticed that night light is not working. I need to do a sign out option and then re-sign for night light to work. Does anyone have a solution, or it will be fixed in the next update? Best regards. Monika...
  7. NIGHT LIGHT

NIGHT LIGHT: Okay so hey yah. I just got my laptop back from hp repairing my keyboard and now my brightness WONT GO DOWN! I can not enjoy my laptop because of the strain on my eyes. I tried to turn on the night light setting thing and its greyed-out. I have no access to it. I tried...
  8. No Night Light

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No Night Light: Night Light Not Working after update Windows 10. doesn't want to work and I need it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-night-light/80f9b78f-5381-461d-9cf8-caf8b0bf1a40"
  9. Night Light

Night Light: I am unavailable to change my brightness to use night light mode. There is no way I can select the mode and I am wondering if it is like that because my computer is charging or if there is another reason for that....
  10. No Night Light

No Night Light: I do not have the Night Light feature although I believe that I have my Windows updated to the latest version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/no-night-light/897c6f1c-5d8a-449f-acec-5617643d4765