Windows 10: night light mode on my windows 10 will not come on

Discus and support night light mode on my windows 10 will not come on in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; night light mode on windows 10 will not come on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JamesScott-991, Feb 17, 2020.

1. night light mode on my windows 10 will not come on

night light mode on windows 10 will not come on

:)

JamesScott-991, Feb 17, 2020
  2. gabby Win User

Can't find night light mode in display.

Hey guys,

I just got this HP windows 10 laptop, and I tried to enable the night light function to help filter the blue light to protect my eyes from getting sore. I followed every steps online, "setting-display-night light mode"..but I reached to the "customize your display" instead of "display", and there's no such a thing called "night light"(pic shown as below). I would appreciate if you can help me with this problem, bring me back to the normal display setting to get my favourite night light turned on. Thank you!

night light mode on my windows 10 will not come on [​IMG]

gabby, Feb 17, 2020
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Night light

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are having issues turning on or off the Night Light settings of your Windows 10 PC after the update. To troubleshoot your Night Light settings, we suggest that you apply the steps on this

thread
    that was provided by SurenderKhokhar on April 15, 2017.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Eric Ber, Feb 17, 2020
  4. Nick Dich Win User

night light mode on my windows 10 will not come on

Night Light

Hi,

We recently have been receiving posts regarding Night Light after the Windows 10 Creators Update. To help you troubleshoot the issue regarding Night Light settings that are grayed out, we suggest to try to apply the steps provided by SurenderKhokhar
    on this thread:
    Cant use Night Light In Window 10

Kindly keep us posted for any feedback.

Nick Dich, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

night light mode on my windows 10 will not come on

1. night light mode on my windows 10 will not come on - Similar Threads - night light mode

2. Night light mode problem on photoshop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Night light mode problem on photoshop: I had the night light problem in photos app before, then I fixed it in color management as the website said. Now the photoshop has the same problem and I cannot fix it nor I can undo what I did. This has broken by work schedule and I need a solution ASAP....
  3. Night light mode problem on photoshop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Night light mode problem on photoshop: I had the night light problem in photos app before, then I fixed it in color management as the website said. Now the photoshop has the same problem and I cannot fix it nor I can undo what I did. This has broken by work schedule and I need a solution ASAP....
  4. Night Light mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Night Light mode: Greetings everyone,When I turn on night light mode the colours become warmer which is okay.But, whenever I play a game, open a picture or a video the colours become lighter and more shining. it's like a modified night light mode and it's really uncomfortable.When I plug in...
  5. Sick and tired of night light mode

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Sick and tired of night light mode: Hello everyone, I know this has been discussed here, still searching for the answer - is this a bug or I miss something? So, how do I make Night Light mode working properly? It is scheduled Sunset - Sunrise but seems like it's turning on and off whenever it decides... I...
  6. night light mode will not come on

night light mode will not come on: night light mode grayed out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/night-light-mode-will-not-come-on/a61e5b4e-9602-4faf-b7d5-62a3838961fd
  7. night light mode will not come on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    night light mode will not come on: night light mode will not come on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/night-light-mode-will-not-come-on/f4763471-cfb4-47b9-bef8-64db11d82364
  8. Night light mode glitch

Night light mode glitch: So supposedly this question has been answered before in This thread. though the answer there didn't help me at all. it's literally the same symptoms, with the exception that nightlight mode is only off for a split second when I restart the computer. any ideas?...
  9. Windows 10 NIght light

Windows 10 NIght light: The problem is in the fact that I can't disable (or configure) night light settings. It's not grayed out, the sliders are active but they don't do anything, neither I enabling/disabling NL, it doesn't save at all. BUT on the previous version on win10 I had this option enabled...
  10. Windows 10 1903 (may update) Breaks Night Light (built in night light mode)

Windows 10 1903 (may update) Breaks Night Light (built in night light mode): Hi there, I have 2 machines (1 was an upgrade install to 1903 the other was a clean install). Both nvidia cards, 1080ti and a 2080 in the other (1 has the latest nvidia drivers the other has the very last version prior to the latest). Both intel 8700k processors. what...