Windows 10: Night Light not working in Windows 10 latest version (1903)

Discus and support Night Light not working in Windows 10 latest version (1903) in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; We have found two temporary solutions to the problem: 1. Turn off Quick Start; 2. Or restart once immediately after each power on; After doing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by BrandZealous, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Night Light not working in Windows 10 latest version (1903)

We have found two temporary solutions to the problem:

1. Turn off Quick Start;

2. Or restart once immediately after each power on;

After doing so, Night Light function going well until shutdown.

I hope Microsoft can solve this problem fundamentally as soon as possible.

:)

BrandZealous, Jun 27, 2019
  2. Martmcd Win User

1903 version night light not working

Hi Monika,

it is a known issue in 1903

Night light settings do not apply in some cases

Microsoft has identified some scenarios where night light settings may stop working, for example:

Connecting to (or disconnecting from) an external monitor, dock, or projector

Rotating the screen

Updating display drivers or making other display mode changes

Affected platforms:

Client: Windows 10, version 1903

Workaround: If you find that your night light settings have stopped working, try turning the night light on and off, or restart your computer.

Note We recommend that you do not attempt to manually update using the Update now button or the Media Creation Tool until this issue has been resolved.

Next steps: We are working on a resolution and will provide an update in an upcoming release.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/releas...

Martmcd, Jun 27, 2019
  3. 1903 version night light not working

Hello guys,

after updating to 1903 version, today I've noticed that night light is not working. I need to do a sign out option and then re-sign for night light to work. Does anyone have a solution, or it will be fixed in the next update?

Best regards.

Monika

MonikaPetek, Jun 27, 2019
  4. Mooly Win User

Night Light not working in Windows 10 latest version (1903)

Mooly, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

Night Light not working in Windows 10 latest version (1903)

1. Night Light not working in Windows 10 latest version (1903) - Similar Threads - Night Light working

2. Night light not working in Windows 10 Latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Night light not working in Windows 10 Latest update: Hi, i can't use the night light feature in Widows 10, i have tried several solutions, but the solution that i couldn't do was deleting 2 values in the registry editor, when i go to the registry editor the 2 values... aren't just there! i've updated windows 10 to the latest...
  3. Night light not working in Windows 10 Latest update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Night light not working in Windows 10 Latest update: Hi, i can't use the night light feature in Widows 10, i have tried several solutions, but the solution that i couldn't do was deleting 2 values in the registry editor, when i go to the registry editor the 2 values... aren't just there! i've updated windows 10 to the latest...
  4. Night light not working in Windows 10 Latest update

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Night light not working on Windows 10 version 1909

Night light not working on Windows 10 version 1909: Alright, so I am trying to turn on the night light on in my Lenovo Yoga laptop. It is 3 pm where I am located. I have turn off automatic brightness, switch to on night light, went to night light settings, set the hours to 2pm-7am and click turn on now button. Then, turned on...
  6. window 10 After update 1903 version (version lasted) . Night light Mode it doesn't work ....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    window 10 After update 1903 version (version lasted) . Night light Mode it doesn't work ....: follow the ask up there. It will be a little problem, but it makes it convenient to use rarely. (moved from th-th to En-us) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-after-update-1903-version-version-lasted/13e041ba-3e81-47d0-b8bf-42ade95d8192
  7. Windows 10 1903 Night Light does not work

Windows 10 1903 Night Light does not work: Hello, made a clean installation of W10 1903 and with all drivers updated the Night Light doesn't work at all, even after restarting or sign-out. Laptop is Lenovo V310-15isk with Intel HD 520 graphics. Do you have any suggestions?...
  8. 1903 version night light not working

1903 version night light not working: Hello guys, after updating to 1903 version, today I've noticed that night light is not working. I need to do a sign out option and then re-sign for night light to work. Does anyone have a solution, or it will be fixed in the next update? Best regards. Monika...
  9. Windows 10 1903 (may update) Breaks Night Light (built in night light

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 1903 (may update) Breaks Night Light (built in night light: Hi there, I have 2 machines (1 was an upgrade install to 1903 the other was a clean install). Both nvidia cards, 1080ti and a 2080 in the other (1 has the latest nvidia drivers the other has the very last version prior to the latest). Both intel 8700k processors. what is...
  10. Night Light not working in Windows 10 , latest version 1803

Night Light not working in Windows 10 , latest version 1803: Night Light not working in Windows 10 , latest version 1803 , no option to turn on this setting I also try update graphics / display driver but nothing happened [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1903 night light not working