Windows 10: Night Light on external monitor on HP G2 Dock via DisplayLink

Discus and support Night Light on external monitor on HP G2 Dock via DisplayLink in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; hi, My nightlight setting does not work on external screen via HP G2 Dock on usb-c. Setting works when ext screen is connected directly to laptop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by gabgab, Feb 16, 2021.

1. gabgab Win User

Night Light on external monitor on HP G2 Dock via DisplayLink

gabgab, Feb 16, 2021
  2. gabgab Win User

hi,

My nightlight setting does not work on external screen via HP G2 Dock on usb-c.

Setting works when ext screen is connected directly to laptop.

Tried this workaround

How to enable night light or f.lux on DisplayLink displays on Windows – DisplayLink Support
    How to enable Night Light feature on DisplayLink devices in Windows 10 | Powerled's Blog

But does not work

any other ideas to suggest?

thanks,
    Gabrio

gabgab, Feb 16, 2021
  3. Night Light Setting and Third Monitor.

Hi Reagan,

We would like to ask you some questions in order assist you properly:

• Did Night light work previously on all three monitors?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your PC?
    • Are you getting an error message on the third monitor regarding Night light?
    • Is the third monitor being detected by your PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?

While waiting for your response, we suggest that you try to connect your third monitor to what you are using on the 2 working monitors to see if it is only a loose connection issue.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Feb 16, 2021
  4. Night Light on external monitor on HP G2 Dock via DisplayLink

external monitor with docking station windows 10

Windows 10 upgrade last night. Now HP elitebook 8440p with docking station does not detect external monitor. Drivers say they are correct and updated.

apiratetoolate, Feb 16, 2021
Thema:

1. Night Light on external monitor on HP G2 Dock via DisplayLink - Similar Threads - Night Light external

2. Night light on both monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Night light on both monitors: Night light only works on my secondary monitor. I cannot find a way to set which or all monitors to consider for the night light feature.So how can I activate night light on all monitors please?...
  3. Night light on both monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Night light on both monitors: Night light only works on my secondary monitor. I cannot find a way to set which or all monitors to consider for the night light feature.So how can I activate night light on all monitors please?...
  4. Night light on both monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Night Light Shift Windows 10 on monitor connected via USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Night Light Shift Windows 10 on monitor connected via USB: Hi all,At my company, a few users have a three monitor setup on their desk to perform their work. One of my users recently decided to use night shift on his computer then reported that the display changed only on two out of his three monitors. I noticed that the two monitors...
  6. Night Light Shift Windows 10 on monitor connected via USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Night Light Shift Windows 10 on monitor connected via USB: Hi all,At my company, a few users have a three monitor setup on their desk to perform their work. One of my users recently decided to use night shift on his computer then reported that the display changed only on two out of his three monitors. I noticed that the two monitors...
  7. Windows 10's Night Light not working on HP G2 Dock usb c/a

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10's Night Light not working on HP G2 Dock usb c/a: hi there, I have been checking for this issue with HP and Intel and DisplayLink and it seems it's something going on between those as well as with Windows10. So the thing is that, Windows 10's Night Light not working on HP G2 Dock usb c/a not thunderbolt when you have a...
  8. Night Light on external monitor on HP G2 Dock via DisplayLink

in Windows 10 Support
    Night Light on external monitor on HP G2 Dock via DisplayLink: hi, My nightlight setting does not work on external screen via HP G2 Dock on usb-c. Setting works when ext screen is connected directly to laptop. Tried this workaround How to enable night light or f.lux on DisplayLink displays on Windows DisplayLink Support How to enable...
  9. Night light on monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Night light on monitors: How can I apply the nightlight feature to other monitors? I have a laptop as my main computer and two monitors connected by the Dell device. When I turn on the nightlight feature it only applies to the laptop. Thanks...
  10. Night light not working on monitor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Night light not working on monitor: I have an Acer laptop plugged into an LG monitor with an HDMI cable. At night, I like to enable the night mode since it's easier on the eyes. Unfortunately, whenever I want to enable night light, I have to open the lid of the laptop and then close it again. Sometimes I have...