Windows 10: NIght Light Phasing

Discus and support NIght Light Phasing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just want to know whether or not it's possible to schedule the night light feature in Windows to activate and turn on gradually over the course of a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Yelkcub97, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Yelkcub97 Win User

NIght Light Phasing

I just want to know whether or not it's possible to schedule the night light feature in Windows to activate and turn on gradually over the course of a set period of time. It'd be somewhat off-putting to have the colour scheme suddenly change.

:)

Yelkcub97, Sep 11, 2018
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Night light

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are having issues turning on or off the Night Light settings of your Windows 10 PC after the update. To troubleshoot your Night Light settings, we suggest that you apply the steps on this

thread
    that was provided by SurenderKhokhar on April 15, 2017.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Eric Ber, Sep 11, 2018
  3. Nick Dich Win User
    Night Light

Hi,

We recently have been receiving posts regarding Night Light after the Windows 10 Creators Update. To help you troubleshoot the issue regarding Night Light settings that are grayed out, we suggest to try to apply the steps provided by SurenderKhokhar
    on this thread:
    Cant use Night Light In Window 10

Kindly keep us posted for any feedback.

Nick Dich, Sep 11, 2018
  4. NIght Light Phasing

Night Light Setting and Third Monitor.

Hi Reagan,

We would like to ask you some questions in order assist you properly:

• Did Night light work previously on all three monitors?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your PC?
    • Are you getting an error message on the third monitor regarding Night light?
    • Is the third monitor being detected by your PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?

While waiting for your response, we suggest that you try to connect your third monitor to what you are using on the 2 working monitors to see if it is only a loose connection issue.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

NIght Light Phasing

1. NIght Light Phasing - Similar Threads - NIght Light Phasing

2. Night Light

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Night Light: I am having an issue with the night light. I don't want it turned on so I turned it off and reduced its strength to 0.However, every time I get out of a game the whole screen has this warm yellowish tint to it just like having the night light turned on. When I click on the...
  3. night light

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    night light: i just updated my computer and now the night light isn't working. I have tried restarting and logging off but nothing. it says its on but the light doesn't change. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/night-light/3db35801-de99-47fa-a530-69bfd713d5f3
  4. Night Light

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Night Light: Hi, I use f.lux to control the blue light filter, as I started using it before Creator's Update. I wanted to know if Windows 10's Night Light can adapt the intensity of the filter depending on the time. f.lux is crescendo throughout the night warming colors and so,...
  5. night light

in Windows 10 Customization
    night light: my nightlight quit working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/night-light/3c875bcd-a76f-46ac-aec3-83ee7302f284
  6. Night light

Night light: night light turns on automatically when I turn my screen on after sometime of inactivity. It has been happening since I updated windows 10 to version 1903. I can't turn it off unless I restart my computer. How can I fix this?...
  7. NIGHT LIGHT

NIGHT LIGHT: Okay so hey yah. I just got my laptop back from hp repairing my keyboard and now my brightness WONT GO DOWN! I can not enjoy my laptop because of the strain on my eyes. I tried to turn on the night light setting thing and its greyed-out. I have no access to it. I tried...
  8. No Night Light

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No Night Light: Night Light Not Working after update Windows 10. doesn't want to work and I need it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-night-light/80f9b78f-5381-461d-9cf8-caf8b0bf1a40"
  9. Night Light

Night Light: I am unavailable to change my brightness to use night light mode. There is no way I can select the mode and I am wondering if it is like that because my computer is charging or if there is another reason for that....
  10. No Night Light

No Night Light: I do not have the Night Light feature although I believe that I have my Windows updated to the latest version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/no-night-light/897c6f1c-5d8a-449f-acec-5617643d4765