Windows 10: Night light turns on for no reason.

Discus and support Night light turns on for no reason. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Basically this. It turns on every time i start up my laptop and i turn it off by opening up display settings and that's it. I dont need to turn it on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/messier57i, Mar 23, 2021.

1. Night light turns on for no reason.

Basically this.

It turns on every time i start up my laptop and i turn it off by opening up display settings and that's it. I dont need to turn it on and off again, and this keeps it off until i turn off my laptop.

It turns on when i open some games and again i open up display settings to turn itself off. In some games it stays off but in others it turns back on when i maximize said game.

It turns on when i enable my second monitor, again i do the thing it's alright but the second monitor keeps the tint, at least i think it does it may be a whole another problem.

It seems to have a mind of its own as it doesn't follow its settings, i turned it's strenght down to zero and when i manually turn it on there's on difference in the tint of the display.

The laptop is a Asus Vivobook 15 M13IA and i got it 5 days ago.

Windows build 19042.867

submitted by /u/messier57i
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/messier57i, Mar 23, 2021
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Night light

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are having issues turning on or off the Night Light settings of your Windows 10 PC after the update. To troubleshoot your Night Light settings, we suggest that you apply the steps on this

thread
    that was provided by SurenderKhokhar on April 15, 2017.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Eric Ber, Mar 23, 2021
  3. Sumit Dhiman2, Mar 23, 2021
  4. TimGilroy Win User

Night light turns on for no reason.

Night Light not turning on properly

The new night light feature isn't working properly when scheduled. When it is well passed sunset, night light will show that it is on from the button in the action center, when in reality night light is not on at all. I have it scheduled to sunset and
    sunrise and my time and time zone are set correctly, and the sunset times are accurate, but for some reason night light will just not come on until i manually turn it off and then on again.

TimGilroy, Mar 23, 2021
Thema:

Night light turns on for no reason.

1. Night light turns on for no reason. - Similar Threads - Night light turns

2. Night Light wont turn off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Night Light wont turn off: I recently had my laptop repaired but for whatever reason now night light wont turn off, ive tried deleting the settings from the registry editor but they keep returning after i restart the computer, ive also tried redownloading my drivers and have even tried resetting my...
  3. Cannot turn on night light

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot turn on night light: Hi there! I cannot turn on night mode in my windows 10. This has started from today. It can't be turned on even from the settings. Please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-turn-on-night-light/bf0c4c7e-74d0-4b79-9259-e1088afb3cfc
  4. Night Light not turning off

Night Light not turning off: Just 2 days ago the night light setting is no longer working for me, i try to disable it from action center and from settings but it keeps closing the settings window and stays on, I have tried a lot of things to help but nothing has worked so far....
  5. Night light turn on for no reason

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Night light turn on for no reason: hi, i have an issue with the night light. It turn on itself for no reason after few minutes from boot and i have to disabled by myself. By the settings is disabled, even the auto turn on. Someone haved the same problem? I can resolve without a reset? Sorry for bad english...
  6. Night Light Turning Off

Night Light Turning Off: I have a Surface Pro X and have been having this issue for a while now: When I turn on the Night Light and have the scheduled setting on, the night light "turns off" after my device goes to sleep for a bit and then wakes back up, even if it's after sunset. When I swipe in...
  7. Night Light will not turn on

Night Light will not turn on: Hi, I have my night light settings set to turn on at sunset and turn off at sunrise but it never turns on. Even if I choose the option 'turn on now' it makes no change, it simply will not turn on. Anyone know how to fix this?...
  8. Night light never turns on.

Night light never turns on.: I tried to turn on night light on my windows 10 manually. But it doesn't turn on. I have the latest Windows 10 version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/night-light-never-turns-on/1f1ca8ea-ad27-4d79-928c-34ca9808bb2d
  9. Windows 10 Night Light just turned itself on for no reason

Windows 10 Night Light just turned itself on for no reason: Hello all: This is more of a solution rather than asking a question. I just turned on my PC today and the monitor brightness was dull and whites were dimmed right down to yellowy. No amount of monitor settings changed it and I checked Power settings and Auto Dimming was...
  10. Night light wont turn on

Night light wont turn on: [ATTACH] The night light function doesn't seem to be working on my laptop (i have an Acer swift 3), I don't know how to turn it on? It was working at one point though but it is showing what is shown in the image above...