Windows 10: Night Light won't turn on on schedule

Discus and support Night Light won't turn on on schedule in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Night Light won't get activated on schedule - see screenshot for details. Deactivation works as expected though. OS version: Windows 10 1909, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by straightdope, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Night Light won't turn on on schedule

Night Light won't get activated on schedule - see screenshot for details. Deactivation works as expected though.

OS version: Windows 10 1909, but before upgrading from 1803 I experienced the same problem
    Intel GPU driver version: 26.20.100.7463

Night Light works as expected on my desktop, with seemingly the same programs being installed and the same Windows settings (related to Location, Time etc.)

Any idea what is wrong and how it can be diagnosed?

Night Light won't turn on on schedule [​IMG]

:)

straightdope, Nov 20, 2019
  2. TimGilroy Win User

Night Light not turning on properly

The new night light feature isn't working properly when scheduled. When it is well passed sunset, night light will show that it is on from the button in the action center, when in reality night light is not on at all. I have it scheduled to sunset and
    sunrise and my time and time zone are set correctly, and the sunset times are accurate, but for some reason night light will just not come on until i manually turn it off and then on again.

TimGilroy, Nov 20, 2019
  3. the night light it doesn t turn on

i have problem with the night light it doesn t turn on what am i doing to??

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers / PC]

GEORGIOSMASOURAS69, Nov 20, 2019
  4. David Haz Win User

Night Light won't turn on on schedule

Screen for night light is greyed out and now i can't revert back to standard mode

Hi Gilmore,

If you have the Night light schedule turned on, then night light will only stay turned on or off until the scheduled time you have set. Here's how to turn off Night light schedule through the Settings app:

• Open Settings, and click System.
    • Click Display, and click Night light settings
      under Brightness and color.
    • Turn Schedule night light on or off.

David Haz, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

Night Light won't turn on on schedule

1. Night Light won't turn on on schedule - Similar Threads - Night Light won't

2. Night Light won't turn off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Night Light won't turn off: I'm using Windows 10 Home Single Language Ver 1909. I turned on Night Light mode on once, and since then i can never disable it. The on/off switch on Night Light doesn't do anything. After restarting my laptop turned back to normal but after 15-20mins it automatically back to...
  3. Night light won't turn off

Night light won't turn off: So after the 1903 update, I have been having issues with the night light. It has been set to a schedule, which kinda helps, but once it activates I can't turn it off. A simple restart use to work until a couple of weeks ago, now that doesn't even work. Turning it off in...
  4. Win10 Laptop Night Light won't turn off

Win10 Laptop Night Light won't turn off: I can enable and disable night light & adjust how orange I want it, but when I disable night light, it stays as the lightest setting for the night light instead of a regular bright screen. Sometimes the screen will go back to how bright it's supposed to be but then goes back...
  5. Windows 10 Night Light won't turn off

Windows 10 Night Light won't turn off: Hi, I have Windows 10 1903. Every driver is updated. I can't turn off my Night Light. I had it turned on on schedule but now i don't want to use it anymore. When i start my laptop it changes to night light even when i have night light turned off. Signing out and in helps...
  6. Windows 10 Night Light Issue (Won't turn off)

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Night Light Issue (Won't turn off): Hi to All, Been having this annoying issue with the Windows 10 (1903) night light. Ever since I've enabled and use night light before, the setting does not turn off anymore even if I set it! When I hit the Night light switch to off via settings panel, the toggle will...
  7. Night Light will not turn on

Night Light will not turn on: Hi, I have my night light settings set to turn on at sunset and turn off at sunrise but it never turns on. Even if I choose the option 'turn on now' it makes no change, it simply will not turn on. Anyone know how to fix this?...
  8. my Asus laptop keyboard night light won't turn on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my Asus laptop keyboard night light won't turn on: my Asus laptop keyboard night light won't turn on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-asus-laptop-keyboard-night-light-wont-turn-on/575ab09a-f174-4dec-bdaa-b36bcca8f5f1
  9. Night light never turns on.

Night light never turns on.: I tried to turn on night light on my windows 10 manually. But it doesn't turn on. I have the latest Windows 10 version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/night-light-never-turns-on/1f1ca8ea-ad27-4d79-928c-34ca9808bb2d
  10. Night light wont turn on

Night light wont turn on: [ATTACH] The night light function doesn't seem to be working on my laptop (i have an Acer swift 3), I don't know how to turn it on? It was working at one point though but it is showing what is shown in the image above...