Windows 10: Night mode turns off when I minimize out of settings

Discus and support Night mode turns off when I minimize out of settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For some reason, night mode turns off when I minimize out of settings, I don't know why it's doing this, nor if it's supposed to do this. If it's not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by zachariapopcorn, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Night mode turns off when I minimize out of settings

For some reason, night mode turns off when I minimize out of settings, I don't know why it's doing this, nor if it's supposed to do this. If it's not supposed to do this, what can I do to fix it?

:)

zachariapopcorn, Jul 29, 2020

2. Night Mode

Hi David,

Additional information will give us a clarity to your concern. We would like to know if you are referring to Night Light. If yes, follow these steps to turn off the Night Light:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Make sure that you are on Display tab, and then toggle the
      Night Light
      option to Off.
    • Click on Night light settings.
    • Click on Turn off now button.

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Jul 29, 2020
  3. ParsaFR Win User
    How to turn off Night light? settings greyed out

Hi, I had the same problem and I followed your instructions step by step. it didn't work properly!

when I open any video games the night light starts to appear again but right when I exit it turns back to normal. And I still can't use my night light settings despite the things that I'd done following your instructions

ParsaFR, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Night mode turns off when I minimize out of settings

how to turn off the night light screen

Hi Warren,

The functionality of Night light depends on the graphics driver you're currently using. If the graphics card doesn't completely support the feature, chances are that you would be able to turn it on but won't be able to disable it or vice versa.

We suggest checking the post of Devlin Sco from this
    thread
    for further steps that you can perform to possibly resolve the issue.

For further details, you can also check this link
    Set your display for night time in Windows 10

Let us know if there are other concerns.

Jomel_Santos, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Night mode turns off when I minimize out of settings

1. Night mode turns off when I minimize out of settings - Similar Threads - Night mode turns

2. I turned off my computer for the night, and when i turned it back on in the morning, it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I turned off my computer for the night, and when i turned it back on in the morning, it...: It ust shows a blue screen, with a big samsung logo in the middle, an intel logo in the bottom right side, and it says "F2 Setup F4 Recovery". I've been pressing F12 since i know that it was the button to skip any menu that popped up after starting apart from the regular...
  3. I turned off my computer for the night, and when i turned it back on in the morning, it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I turned off my computer for the night, and when i turned it back on in the morning, it...: It ust shows a blue screen, with a big samsung logo in the middle, an intel logo in the bottom right side, and it says "F2 Setup F4 Recovery". I've been pressing F12 since i know that it was the button to skip any menu that popped up after starting apart from the regular...
  4. Windows 11 Cannot Turn Off Night Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Cannot Turn Off Night Settings: I cannot turn off the night settings on windows 11 and my monitor is warm colored. When I try to turn it off it will revert back to a normal colored screen but then it automatically switches to a warm screen after I close the settings. I recently had my PC updated from...
  5. Windows 11 Cannot Turn Off Night Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Cannot Turn Off Night Settings: I cannot turn off the night settings on windows 11 and my monitor is warm colored. When I try to turn it off it will revert back to a normal colored screen but then it automatically switches to a warm screen after I close the settings. I recently had my PC updated from...
  6. Night Light Settings Crashes When Turn Off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Night Light Settings Crashes When Turn Off: Night light is on but doesn't actually show that it's on. Whenever I go into the settings to manually turn it off even though it's not on it crashes the whole setting. I really want to use night light again because when at night time the blue light from my screen annoys my...
  7. Night Light settings won't turn off.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Night Light settings won't turn off.: I'm having a bit of a backwards issue myself. Night light isn't doing anything to my light level. Its turned off. However, I cannot disable night light all-together. I picked up f.lux as i hear its a lot nicer and doesn't have this issue. I do not want the system's night...
  8. Night Light Turning Off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Night Light Turning Off: I have a Surface Pro X and have been having this issue for a while now: When I turn on the Night Light and have the scheduled setting on, the night light "turns off" after my device goes to sleep for a bit and then wakes back up, even if it's after sunset. When I swipe in...
  9. Night mode randomly turns off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Night mode randomly turns off: This has been going on for about a month or so. I'm on W10 Pro 1903 build 18362.592. I have night mode on permanently. My screens would go dark and then come back on where night mode looks "off", but the button in message center shows it's on. When I switch it from on to off...
  10. System turns off at night while in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System turns off at night while in sleep mode: I updated to W10 and have had no problems and this one really isn't a big deal but it's got my OCD going. I have sleep set after 25 minutes and that seems to work fine. It comes out of sleep pretty well too. But, it seems that ovenight, the system shuts down on it's own....