Windows 10: Night mode vs brightness

Discus and support Night mode vs brightness in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can't change the brightness of the screen, no matter how hard I try. The only option I get is if I want to turn night mode on or off, which does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AugustMG, Jan 18, 2019.

1. AugustMG Win User

Night mode vs brightness

I can't change the brightness of the screen, no matter how hard I try. The only option I get is if I want to turn night mode on or off, which does not help much.

:)

AugustMG, Jan 18, 2019
  2. HariDaser Win User

Night Mode

Thanks for your suggestions. Night mode vs brightness ;)

HariDaser, Jan 18, 2019
  3. David B9. Win User
    Night Mode

Hi HariDaser

I understand that you are willing to have a night mode application or option on your Nokia Lumia 820.

As this feature is not available on the Windows Phone 8 at the moment, I invite you to post your suggestion on the Uservoice forum, in order to promote your idea. The minimum brightness on the phone is set by default, but you can still ask for a night mode
    option for later updates.

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions?query=night mode

In the meantime, keep an eye on the Windows Phone store to discover new apps conserning night mode on the Windows Phone.

regards,

David B.

David B9., Jan 18, 2019
  4. Night mode vs brightness

Night Mode

I have the same problem on my pc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RajishAnnapandian, Jan 18, 2019
Thema:

Night mode vs brightness

1. Night mode vs brightness - Similar Threads - Night mode brightness

2. Night mode not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Night mode not showing: I just got windows 10 reinstalled and I cannot find the night light mode anywhere and brightness is in percentage instead of a bar that it used to be https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/night-mode-not-showing/c19f49d7-e459-4d30-bd73-39afd91eec41
  3. Night light and brightness not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Night light and brightness not working: Hi I'm Aanchal pandey and I have a lenovo laptop with windows 11 installed, my display doesn't seem to be functioning properly. The brightness and night light are not changing everything else seems to be working so far, can I get a suggestion on how to fix this issue. Regards...
  4. Night light and brightness not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Night light and brightness not working: Hi I'm Aanchal pandey and I have a lenovo laptop with windows 11 installed, my display doesn't seem to be functioning properly. The brightness and night light are not changing everything else seems to be working so far, can I get a suggestion on how to fix this issue. Regards...
  5. How to fix brightness and night mode settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix brightness and night mode settings: Hello, i am using windows 11 and for a long time the night mode in my computer won't work, in the settings it shows that it's working but it's not, also in my computer i don't have brightness settings at all i just look for it in the settigns and it is not there, also when i...
  6. How to fix brightness and night mode settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix brightness and night mode settings: Hello, i am using windows 11 and for a long time the night mode in my computer won't work, in the settings it shows that it's working but it's not, also in my computer i don't have brightness settings at all i just look for it in the settigns and it is not there, also when i...
  7. Night light and brightness

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Night light and brightness: At what level should I keep both? submitted by /u/AyeILY [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lxl9n5/night_light_and_brightness/
  8. NIGHT MODE VIEW AUTOMATICALLY NOT WORKING., NOT ABLE TO RESET THE BRIGHTNESS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NIGHT MODE VIEW AUTOMATICALLY NOT WORKING., NOT ABLE TO RESET THE BRIGHTNESS: NIGHT LIGHT SETTINGS DISABLED, HOW DO I RESTORE IT? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/night-mode-view-automatically-not-working-not-able/b2913587-9cb7-4ab2-82eb-154808b728cd
  9. Problems with screen brightness and night light mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems with screen brightness and night light mode: I have 2 problems with my laptop as mentioned above. Both of these problems only happen when I upgrade the OS from Window Home SL to Pro, after using Win Pro for a month, I discovered my laptop cannot adjust the brightness and cannot use the night light mode. I took Google to...
  10. brightness and night light

in Windows 10 Customization
    brightness and night light: I have been trying to reduce my brightness since I upgraded to windows 10 and its not working and also my night light option is no[ATTACH]t working . cant use it, its just blur. not active...