Windows 10: Night Shift greyed

Discus and support Night Shift greyed in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I cannot enable nor use Night Shift. I tried restarting the computer. I tried updating the drivers which temporarily fixed the issue. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MrIndeed, May 9, 2017.

1. MrIndeed Win User

Night Shift greyed

Hello,

I cannot enable nor use Night Shift.

I tried restarting the computer.
    I tried updating the drivers which temporarily fixed the issue.
    I tried updating Windows which again temporarily fixed the issue.
    I tried turning off Location Service.

One day Night Shift works, the next it doesn't.

I am on the slow ring build 15063.

How can I permanently solve the issue?

Night Shift greyed [​IMG]

Night Shift greyed [​IMG]

Thank you.

:)

MrIndeed, May 9, 2017

2. Cant use Night Light In Window 10

If the option to change settings for night light are greyed out, try disabling and re-enabling night light from notification center.

JothamCheung, May 9, 2017
  3. Night Light

Night Light greyed out. Unable to turn on or set.

ClaytonCameron, May 9, 2017
Thema:

Night Shift greyed

1. Night Shift greyed - Similar Threads - Night Shift greyed

2. shift lock

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    shift lock: my caps lock and shift keys are no longer functioning, can anyone help with that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shift-lock/8e770671-0b2a-4390-8b23-f1f3a6c62b41
  3. How keep night shift mode always on?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How keep night shift mode always on?: Hi Night shift feature really makes my eyes calm & I always need to keep it on my laptop but unfortunately every configuration I did via settings didn’t keep it turn on & sometimes I have to turn it on again manually. Is there any trick like registery changes to keep it...
  4. Night Light option greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Night Light option greyed out: The NIGHT LIGHT option is greyed out. Had tried various suggestions including edit the registry and restart. The option is still greyed out. Am using an ASUS UX331U with Nvidia Geforce. Would appreciate help to resolve this....
  5. Night Light

Night Light: I am unavailable to change my brightness to use night light mode. There is no way I can select the mode and I am wondering if it is like that because my computer is charging or if there is another reason for that....
  6. Unable to change screen brightness and night light shift

Unable to change screen brightness and night light shift: I don't know how long now but I am unable to change my screen brightness and night shift settings. I updated to the new software a while back and only recently noticed that my battery has been dying sooner than it should have. Today I reset my laptop and it had no effect...
  7. SHIFT >>

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SHIFT >>: Hi, Can someone tell me in words what the lines with >> are doing please? Camerart.
  8. Shift key

Shift key: Hi folks> right now my keybord is printing all capitals unless I depress the shift key> I know there is a way to switch it back, but I don't know where to find it. 104384
  9. Shift a not working

Shift a not working: all of a sudden the shift and a do not work at all (no capital a and no lower case a) this is from using the keyboard and the osk.exe on screen keyboard. this is for both shift keys. all other keys work fine using shift to make a capital letter. this seems to have...
  10. night light greyed out? Stopped working

in Windows 10 Support
    night light greyed out? Stopped working: So I upgraded to creator update and tried the night light function once and it worked. Today it is greyed out and can not be enabled, anyone had this issue? 81333