Windows 10: Night Shift greyed

Discus and support Night Shift greyed in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I cannot enable nor use Night Shift. I tried restarting the computer. I tried updating the drivers which temporarily fixed the issue. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MrIndeed, May 9, 2017.

1. MrIndeed Win User

Night Shift greyed

Hello,

I cannot enable nor use Night Shift.

I tried restarting the computer.
    I tried updating the drivers which temporarily fixed the issue.
    I tried updating Windows which again temporarily fixed the issue.
    I tried turning off Location Service.

One day Night Shift works, the next it doesn't.

I am on the slow ring build 15063.

How can I permanently solve the issue?

Night Shift greyed [​IMG]

Night Shift greyed [​IMG]

Thank you.

:)

MrIndeed, May 9, 2017

2. Cant use Night Light In Window 10

If the option to change settings for night light are greyed out, try disabling and re-enabling night light from notification center.

JothamCheung, May 9, 2017
  3. Night Light

Night Light greyed out. Unable to turn on or set.

ClaytonCameron, May 9, 2017
Thema:

Night Shift greyed

1. Night Shift greyed - Similar Threads - Night Shift greyed

2. Grey Night Light Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grey Night Light Settings: Hello!My bight light settings are grey, and cant switch ON or OFFI deleted the registry$$windows.data.bluelightreduction.bluelightreductionstate $$windows.data.bluelightreduction.settingsand still not workCan u help me?...
  3. Grey Night Light Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Grey Night Light Settings: Hello!My bight light settings are grey, and cant switch ON or OFFI deleted the registry$$windows.data.bluelightreduction.bluelightreductionstate $$windows.data.bluelightreduction.settingsand still not workCan u help me?...
  4. Grey Night Light Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. my night light is greyed out

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    my night light is greyed out: if i try to turn on night light it is greyed out and nothing is working submitted by /u/StepBro_Flux [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ngdg7k/my_night_light_is_greyed_out/
  6. The night light mode greyed out Win10

The night light mode greyed out Win10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] As shown. I cant even turn on the night light mode as the button turn grey. [ATTACH] I tried the method provided in the community Delete the registry but still doesn't work for me. Please help! Thanks in advance....
  7. Screen color shifts to red after login, even with night shift off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen color shifts to red after login, even with night shift off: Basically, problem is: Screen display is neutral pre-login Login and after 15-30 seconds, screen shifts to red, like night light is on night light is off in the settings, turning it on can make it even more red turning night light off again removes the extra color temp but...
  8. How keep night shift mode always on?

How keep night shift mode always on?: Hi Night shift feature really makes my eyes calm & I always need to keep it on my laptop but unfortunately every configuration I did via settings didn’t keep it turn on & sometimes I have to turn it on again manually. Is there any trick like registery changes to keep it...
  9. Night Light option greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Night Light option greyed out: The NIGHT LIGHT option is greyed out. Had tried various suggestions including edit the registry and restart. The option is still greyed out. Am using an ASUS UX331U with Nvidia Geforce. Would appreciate help to resolve this....
  10. night light greyed out? Stopped working

in Windows 10 Support
    night light greyed out? Stopped working: So I upgraded to creator update and tried the night light function once and it worked. Today it is greyed out and can not be enabled, anyone had this issue? 81333