Windows 10: Nightblade Mi.2 audio driver problems! Please help!! :-)

Discus and support Nightblade Mi.2 audio driver problems! Please help!! :-) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a problem with the sound driver for my MSI Nightblade mi.2 Note: I don't want to use Nahimic for any reason, because I just need clean audio and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Thelothian, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Nightblade Mi.2 audio driver problems! Please help!! :-)

I have a problem with the sound driver for my MSI Nightblade mi.2
    Note: I don't want to use Nahimic for any reason, because I just need clean audio and I don't want there to be a background program that uses RAM and CPU to improve the sound.
    Everything starts from a fairly simple problem: in some games the audio is interrupted and cut especially when there are many effects (explosions, voices, background noises); example in CoD during bombing / frenzied fighting. In this situation the flaw occurs in Battlefield and CoD but not in World of Warcraft.
    To try to solve the problem I immediately uninstalled Nahimic and then I followed these steps:

1. installed the latest Realtek HDA driver, downloaded from here (dated January 2020). In this situation nothing improves in the games mentioned above and in addition the problem also occurs in World of Warcraft (explosions, background noises and various sounds in the background are interrupted).

2. installed the original driver (without Nahimic) downloaded from the MSI website. The driver is old (2015) and I have not yet been able to try it in games but right away he has problems with the microphone in Teamspeak and Discord (the voice is strongly disturbed).

I have searched around the internet but I have seen that there are plenty of versions of the Realtek HDA driver, however I do not find a version suitable for my MSI that is more recent, that is not linked to Nahimic and that does not present compatibility problems.
    At this point I wanted to know which driver to download, and which version to install. Can I do without nahimic? What configuration should I use to not have audio problems in games?
    My version of Windows is the latest (Nov 2019) and I have applied all subsequent patches. I use headphones and use them attached to the front connectors.
    My Nightblade has i7 6700 CPU, a GTX 1070, 16 Gb of RAM.

Thanks for any replies.

:)

Thelothian, Jan 27, 2020
  2. btarunr Win User

MSI Launches Lean, Mean Gaming Machine, the Nightblade MI

As the leading gaming hardware brand, MSI is excited to launch a new, small and powerful gaming desktop PC: the MSI Nightblade MI. With a volume of only 10 liters, it's even smaller than its predecessor, the MSI Nightblade Z97/B85. Despite its nifty dimensions, the Nightblade MI houses a full sized MSI GeForce GTX 960 graphics card. Coupled with Intel Core technology and smart cooling solutions, the MSI Nightblade MI is an excellent choice for gaming enthusiasts around the world.

With a full sized graphics card, the Nightblade MI brings grand graphics for grand gamers in a small case. With a performance increase of 15% while using 41% less power compared to the previous generation, the GTX 960 provides plenty of FPS while playing games in Full HD and in high settings. To top it off, the Nightblade MI comes equipped with Intel Core technology, the latest Nahimic Sound Technology, Super speed transmission, GAMING LAN and much more.

Nightblade Mi.2 audio driver problems! Please help!! :-) 106b_thm.jpg

Nightblade Mi.2 audio driver problems! Please help!! :-) 106c_thm.jpg

Nightblade Mi.2 audio driver problems! Please help!! :-) 106d_thm.jpg

Nightblade Mi.2 audio driver problems! Please help!! :-) 106e_thm.jpg

Nightblade Mi.2 audio driver problems! Please help!! :-) 106f_thm.jpg

Last but not least, the MSI Nightblade MI is equipped with the recently released Windows 10 operating system, which comes along with DirectX 12, featuring huge benefits for gamers such as faster boot-up times and cross-platform gaming. The MSI Nightblade MI is a complete and ready-to-go gaming system and will be available worldwide from the first week of August.

The lean, mean, gaming machine
    Forged with passion for gaming, the MSI Nightblade MI is made for those who crave for an immersive gaming experience. With sufficient storage, proficient cooling and blistering graphics performance. Nightblade MI has all the components of a full-size desktop PC, all packed into a small and compact case of only 10 liters. With all this power under the hood, the MSI Nightblade MI will deliver top notch gaming experiences.

Grand Graphics for Grand Gamers
    The MSI Nightblade MI may be a small system, but it still delivers powerful graphics performance. The compact case is future proof, as it has enough space for a full size graphics card to bring all the power that real gamers need. Gamers can enjoy all the gorgeous graphics of their favorite games in high settings.

Silent Storm Cooling
    Featuring a highly efficient thermal design, the MSI Nightblade MI has two separated chambers that individually take care of the cooling of the different components within. This unique 'Silent Storm Cooling' design uses a firm heat pipe and sealed fin heatsink to ensure that the system's temperature stays perfectly cool and silent during gaming sessions, with a decrease of 9º in temperature and 8db noise reduction.

Easy access to upgradable components
    For gamers who always want to get the best out of their system, the components of the Nightblade MI are easily accessible and ready to be upgraded at any time. Whether the user wants to expand storage, switch to another CPU or upgrade the graphics card, he can always keep the MSI Nightblade MI gaming rig up to date with the latest hardware.

Supporting DirectX 12
    The MSI Nightblade MI is the first true gaming systems that fully supports Windows 10. This means that it will take full advantage of the new DirectX 12 to take your gaming experience to the next level. You will get more FPS and smoother gameplay through CPU and GPU tweaks with DirectX 12.

Hear beyond the limits
    The Nightblade MI is packed with Nahimic Sound Technology to boost the audio performance. Get immersed with high definition virtual 7.1 sound using advanced sound enhancement effects and unique features for gamers.

Nightblade Mi.2 audio driver problems! Please help!! :-) 106a_thm.jpg

btarunr, Jan 27, 2020
  3. Dolby Audio driver

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message of this issue?
    • When are you facing this issue with the drivers?
    • Have you installed all the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website for current operating system?

I suggest you to uninstall the existing Audio drivers, download the latest drivers for your device and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall the Audio driver.

Steps:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on the driver and click on
      Uninstall.

Step 2: I suggest you to manually install the latest audio drivers and check.

Download the latest drivers from: Lenovo Support for g500

Select the driver and operating system to download.

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa to install the latest driver:

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 27, 2020
  4. Nightblade Mi.2 audio driver problems! Please help!! :-)

Audio not working! Need Help!!

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concerned. Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods.

Method 1.

I would suggest you to run sound audio troubleshooter, it will automatically detect the problem and fix it. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + R and click on
      Control Panel

• Click on View by: category and click on
      Small icon.

• Now click on troubleshooting and click on
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on Playing Audio and Click on Next button.
    Method 2.

Step 1.

I suggest you to uninstall/reinstall the sound adapter driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager

• Now click on Sound, video and game controllers
      to expand, right click on the device and click on uninstall.

• Once you are done installing the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the sound adapter driver.
    If the still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I suggest you to update the audio driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager
    • Now click on Sound, video and game controllers and right click on it and
      update the software.
    If the above methods did not help to fix the issue, try the below method.

Method 3.

I suggest you to go to the below link, select appropriate Windows operating system and download the audio driver and install same.

http://www.asus.com/support/Download/3/580/0/5/0gOdr7OTSYtNTbh2/45/

Hope this helps. Let us know the result.

Billion Debbarma, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

Nightblade Mi.2 audio driver problems! Please help!! :-)

1. Nightblade Mi.2 audio driver problems! Please help!! :-) - Similar Threads - Nightblade audio driver

2. Please help me with the audio problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me with the audio problem.: Hi everyone! I'm using a Windows 11 from May 2022. Everything was running fine until last night when my CPU speakers stopped working. I uninstalled the audio driver to fix it. But after uninstalling the driver it is unable to find back the drivers and now, I am with no sound....
  3. Please help me with the audio problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me with the audio problem.: Hi everyone! I'm using a Windows 11 from May 2022. Everything was running fine until last night when my CPU speakers stopped working. I uninstalled the audio driver to fix it. But after uninstalling the driver it is unable to find back the drivers and now, I am with no sound....
  4. ONN Mouse Driver problems, please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ONN Mouse Driver problems, please help.: I have replaced a plug and play ONN mouse and Windows downloaded a generic driver. I am having trouble with the mouse. I used another mouse before this one thinking the problem is the mouse but I am thinking now that iw is something to do with the driver or some update that...
  5. Network drivers problem , please help !!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network drivers problem , please help !!: Currently I'm using windows 10 pro on my hp x360 pavilion laptop , yesterday I found that my wifi was not working....I checked the driverIt was showing that wifi adapter aren't working .It's saying to reconnect hardware with computer.......I did everything , updation is...
  6. Help please 2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help please 2: Ok so i wanted to enter the settings by searching on the search bar and as soon as is searched setting the icon of the setting was a weird picture like not the actuall picture of the setting and i dont know how to change it back to the actuall picture i really need help...
  7. Audio Driver Installation Help Please Request

Audio Driver Installation Help Please Request: I have this same problem with my Acer Nitro 5 Laptop So as per the highlighted answer, I'm downloading audio_realtek_6.0.1.8432_w10x64_a.zip from the Acer Product Support. All I need to know is, do I need to uninstall the current driver or just begin installation from the...
  8. Audio problems please help me

Audio problems please help me: Hello everyone! Well, i'm having a problem with my pc's audio... I buit a pc 3 months ago and I never jad any problem with it untill i bought a gaming headset.. The output has no problem and it works very well, but the input is very bad: whenever I insert the mic cable the...
  9. RealTEK HD Audio problems. PLEASE HELP!

RealTEK HD Audio problems. PLEASE HELP!: Just about 2 weeks ago my power box broke, so i had to get a new one. Once i managed to fit in my new power box everything worked totally just like how it was before but then i soon realized that there was no sound coming through my headset. So i thought i just need to sort...
  10. Audio driver issues, Please help

Audio driver issues, Please help: Hi, this is my first time posting and I thought i could solve this issue but its really starting to annoy me. Basically when you change the volume in youtube or similar things like spotify, even if its almost silent, the sound becomes louder on its own. The volume on youtube...