Windows 10: Nightlight Mode Issue

Discus and support Nightlight Mode Issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Nightlight Mode is not getting applied after changing projection mode when external display is connected on 19H1 OS I am facing 2 failure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PritiSingh2, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Nightlight Mode Issue

Hi,

Nightlight Mode is not getting applied after changing projection mode when external display is connected on 19H1 OS

I am facing 2 failure scenarios:

Steps to reproduce the the issue:

Failure1 -

1.Go to display settings in Clone/Duplicate mode and apply night light mode

2. Change projection mode to secondary screen only (able to see night mode affect)

3. Again change projection to Clone/Duplicate mode, Night Light Effect not getting applied on both MIPI Displays - Failure 1

Note: To recover -> 1. Perform turn On & Off night light mode 2. Change Night light strength from night light settings

Failure 2-

1.Go to display settings in Clone/Duplicate mode and apply night light mode

2. Change projection mode to PC screen only (able to see night mode affect)

3. Again change projection to Clone/Duplicate mode,Nightlight mode is getting applied only on one panel - Failure 2

Please help me with this

:)

PritiSingh2, Jun 11, 2019

2. Nightlight can keep stauts after sleep ,hibernate or reboot ?

turn on the nightlight mode,do sleep ,or hibernate or reboot ,sometimes the nightlight mode can not keep the status .

Nightlight can keep stauts after sleep ,hibernate or reboot ?

Thank you

LuffyChang, Jun 11, 2019
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

Nightlight Mode Issue

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

Nightlight Mode Issue

1. Nightlight Mode Issue - Similar Threads - Nightlight Mode Issue

2. NightLight keyboard shortcut

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NightLight keyboard shortcut: Hi guys and gals,I am working mixed hours and sometimes at night I like to work on some projects.I am looking for an option to have a keyboard shortcut for the night light feature - I know it is available in the action center - but I don't like the idea of stopping work,...
  3. Nightlight Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Nightlight Error: I'm having a problem with windows10's nightlight as it kept turning on automatically whenever I started the computer. I just bought my computer not so long ago and this first happened when I logged into my Microsoft account, it suddenly turned nightlight on after that moment....
  4. Strange Problem With Nightlight.

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange Problem With Nightlight.: I have a PC connected to a TV that I have previously used the nightlight setting in windows 10. I noticed tonight it was off, so I switched it on and something very strange happened. Instead of dimming the blue light windows seems to be dimming blue and red. The picture turns...
  5. Nightlight Turned Green

Nightlight Turned Green: Just about 10 minutes ago, my night light settings activated as scheduled but turned my screen an awful green. When night light is turned off, the screen went back to normal. Any ideas on how to fix the extreme green of the nightlight?...
  6. nightlight

nightlight: I deleted the two registry entries suggested here, but the nightlight setting is still grayed out, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nightlight/b0a769bb-ff12-469a-907e-a2b61e9434e7?tm=1577644628359 If I create a new account this setting works fine . I...
  7. nightlight

nightlight: my nightlight doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nightlight/b0a769bb-ff12-469a-907e-a2b61e9434e7
  8. Nightlight is unstable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nightlight is unstable: Hello Community Nightlight is so unstable. I'm just going to quit trying to find the cause. I know that it isn't my graphic driver. I'm using Intel DSA software, well I'll be dumb founded. Windows Insider Program turn off DSA - DCH software installed a week ago. Intel...
  9. cannot turn on nightlight

cannot turn on nightlight: i have a new lenovo, just a few months old, with windows ten. nightlight toggle appears to be inactive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-turn-on-nightlight/cc559bd8-6cf3-496e-8898-25ee2d7cda89
  10. Nightlight and Brightness Settings

Nightlight and Brightness Settings: Hi, I just got a new laptop a few days ago and I have windows 10 installed. I feel like laptops usually have option to change your brightness setting and get nightlight but I dont have the access to activates those two things. is there a reason why I cant do it? it would be...