Windows 10: Nightlight Mode Issue

Discus and support Nightlight Mode Issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Nightlight Mode is not getting applied after changing projection mode when external display is connected on 19H1 OS I am facing 2 failure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PritiSingh2, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Nightlight Mode Issue

Hi,

Nightlight Mode is not getting applied after changing projection mode when external display is connected on 19H1 OS

I am facing 2 failure scenarios:

Steps to reproduce the the issue:

Failure1 -

1.Go to display settings in Clone/Duplicate mode and apply night light mode

2. Change projection mode to secondary screen only (able to see night mode affect)

3. Again change projection to Clone/Duplicate mode, Night Light Effect not getting applied on both MIPI Displays - Failure 1

Note: To recover -> 1. Perform turn On & Off night light mode 2. Change Night light strength from night light settings

Failure 2-

1.Go to display settings in Clone/Duplicate mode and apply night light mode

2. Change projection mode to PC screen only (able to see night mode affect)

3. Again change projection to Clone/Duplicate mode,Nightlight mode is getting applied only on one panel - Failure 2

Please help me with this

:)

PritiSingh2, Jun 11, 2019

2. Nightlight can keep stauts after sleep ,hibernate or reboot ?

turn on the nightlight mode,do sleep ,or hibernate or reboot ,sometimes the nightlight mode can not keep the status .

Nightlight can keep stauts after sleep ,hibernate or reboot ?

Thank you

LuffyChang, Jun 11, 2019
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

Nightlight Mode Issue

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

Nightlight Mode Issue

1. Nightlight Mode Issue - Similar Threads - Nightlight Mode Issue

2. Windows 10 1903 Nightlight Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 1903 Nightlight Not Working: I have a clean install of windows 10 1903 build 18362.175 and the night light only works after restarting my laptop but when closing it then opening it again it doesn't work. Help me please!...
  3. Windows 10 1903 Nightlight Not Working

Windows 10 1903 Nightlight Not Working: Good day people! I would like to ask what should I do with my Nightlight setting in my computer because after upgrading it to version 1903 Nightlight is not functioning. I also tried to turn it off and on but doesn't work. Can someone help me with this matter? Thanks...
  4. Issues with safe mode.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with safe mode.: I have reset my system recently. Now it directly starts in safe mode. I'm unable to exit from it through msconfig or cmd. Had can i exit from safe mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issues-with-safe-mode/681e6b5f-bfb9-4258-9332-b103d801c94b
  5. cannot turn on nightlight

cannot turn on nightlight: i have a new lenovo, just a few months old, with windows ten. nightlight toggle appears to be inactive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-turn-on-nightlight/cc559bd8-6cf3-496e-8898-25ee2d7cda89
  6. Sleep mode issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep mode issue: When I turn my laptop into sleep mode, it goes into sleep mode, but after some time it is automatically getting shut down. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sleep-mode-issue/0aef3481-5072-4dcb-b44b-9ea19eff5903
  7. sleep mode issue

sleep mode issue: I reinstalled Windows 10 on my HP Envy machine after that the laptop has been having an issue with a sleep mode. After I turn it on, I don’t see any problems because it goes to sleep with flashing lights and I can wake it up with keyboard or touchpad. However, after an...
  8. Nightlight and Brightness Settings

Nightlight and Brightness Settings: Hi, I just got a new laptop a few days ago and I have windows 10 installed. I feel like laptops usually have option to change your brightness setting and get nightlight but I dont have the access to activates those two things. is there a reason why I cant do it? it would be...
  9. Safe Mode Issues

Safe Mode Issues: I was having problems with a Windows Insider Preview build of Windows 10 (64-bit system, Build 17692.1004). One poster suggested that one solution was to start the computer in safe mode. So, I set up safe mode in msconfig with networking. However, when I booted the...
  10. Airplane Mode Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Airplane Mode Issue: my airplane will not turn off and my Wi-Fi will not turn in Settings Windows 10 36979