Windows 10: Nightlight only working on one of three monitors

Discus and support Nightlight only working on one of three monitors in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I have tried to switch from f.lux to Windows nightlight, as f.lux causes some issues for me. However when I turn on Windows Nightlight, it only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Daniel Berreiter, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Nightlight only working on one of three monitors

Hello,I have tried to switch from f.lux to Windows nightlight, as f.lux causes some issues for me. However when I turn on Windows Nightlight, it only affects one monitor. The monitor it works on is plugged in via DVI, the others are HDMI and DP.I already tried deleting the nightlight registry entries as suggested in other question, and restarting my device. My AMD Drivers are up to date as well. f.lux is turned off not just temporarily disabled, but completely closed.Any assistance would be welcome,Thank you

:)

Daniel Berreiter, Nov 25, 2021
  2. George1L Win User

nightlight

I deleted the two registry entries suggested here, but the nightlight setting is still grayed out, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-ff12-469a-907e-a2b61e9434e7?tm=1577644628359

If I create a new account this setting works fine . I could delete the malfunctioning account but short of copying the registry from one account to another, I don't know how to move the files and few setting and make a few programs available in the new.
    If I copy and move the registry then the defect follows.

Any suggestions please.

George1L, Nov 25, 2021
  3. nightlight

my nightlight doesn't work

justme_229, Nov 25, 2021
  4. George1L Win User

Nightlight only working on one of three monitors

nightlight

Thank you for the answer. I am rather weary of replacing the OS to correct the nightlight problem. I can just start using another account, a less drastic solution. The SSD is not easily swapped so I would have to erase the current drive or install
    over, a sometimes problematic step. Thanks.

George1L, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

Nightlight only working on one of three monitors

1. Nightlight only working on one of three monitors - Similar Threads - Nightlight working three

2. i have three usb ports but only one is working i need all three to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have three usb ports but only one is working i need all three to work: i ahve three usb port in the machine but only one is working i want all three to start working.thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-three-usb-ports-but-only-one-is-working-i/406f54f8-e4df-4fe5-bfdf-bfa018621d7b
  3. Hide Taskbar on one of three monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hide Taskbar on one of three monitors: I want to hide the Taskbar on only one of my three monitors. When I right-click the taskbar and go to Taskbar Settings, there is an option to show the taskbar on all displays. This is turned on by default, but when I turn it off, the Taskbar on my second and third monitor...
  4. Hide Taskbar on one of three monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hide Taskbar on one of three monitors: I want to hide the Taskbar on only one of my three monitors. When I right-click the taskbar and go to Taskbar Settings, there is an option to show the taskbar on all displays. This is turned on by default, but when I turn it off, the Taskbar on my second and third monitor...
  5. Nightlight only working on one of three monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Nightlight only working on one of three monitors: Hello,I have tried to switch from f.lux to Windows nightlight, as f.lux causes some issues for me. However when I turn on Windows Nightlight, it only affects one monitor. The monitor it works on is plugged in via DVI, the others are HDMI and DP.I already tried deleting the...
  6. Nightlight only working on one of three monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nightlight only working on one of three monitors: Hello,I have tried to switch from f.lux to Windows nightlight, as f.lux causes some issues for me. However when I turn on Windows Nightlight, it only affects one monitor. The monitor it works on is plugged in via DVI, the others are HDMI and DP.I already tried deleting the...
  7. Only one monitor works at a time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Only one monitor works at a time: I just built my first pc, and I connect both monitors but only the first monitor connected displays anything and the other will just go idling to sleep. I updated the display driver I've tried to detect other monitors but nothing has seemed to work for me. Please help me...
  8. How to display only one desktop in three monitor setup?

How to display only one desktop in three monitor setup?: How to display only second or third monitor in three monitor setup? I've verified this issue on second device - same, missing options. There's no issue in two monitor setup - i can display only on 1, and only on 2. As soon as I'm plugging in third monitor options for...
  9. How to display only one of three monitor in three monitor setup?

How to display only one of three monitor in three monitor setup?: How to display only first or third monitor in three monitor setup? I've verified this issue on second device - same, missing options. There's no issue in two monitor setup - i can display only on 1, and only on 2. As soon as i plugging in third monitor options for...
  10. Nightlight doesn't work on 2nd monitor on boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nightlight doesn't work on 2nd monitor on boot: Nightlight is enabled on both of my monitors but never works on the 2nd one until i adjust the strength of it. My wallpaper on monitor 2 also always defaults back to the one i have set for monitor 1 after reboots which I'm not worried about but it makes me think something is...