Windows 10: Nightlight stays turned on after sunrise. How do I fix it? I checked the registry editor,...

Discus and support Nightlight stays turned on after sunrise. How do I fix it? I checked the registry editor,... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I went into my registry editor looking to delete the "$$windows.data.bluelightreduction.bluelightreductionstate" and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ainurmusician64, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Nightlight stays turned on after sunrise. How do I fix it? I checked the registry editor,...

I went into my registry editor looking to delete the "$$windows.data.bluelightreduction.bluelightreductionstate" and "$$windows.data.bluelightreduction.settings" folders from Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\CloudStore\Store\Cache\DefaultAccount that I've seen other guides suggest doing, but I found that they were missing and not in my registry. Either I never had these folders in the first place, or I've deleted them already long ago and forgot about it. In either case, what should I try next?

:)

ainurmusician64, Dec 3, 2022
Thema:

Nightlight stays turned on after sunrise. How do I fix it? I checked the registry editor,...

1. Nightlight stays turned on after sunrise. How do I fix it? I checked the registry editor,... - Similar Threads - Nightlight stays turned

2. Messed the Registry Editor, How do I fix it from advanced Settings?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Messed the Registry Editor, How do I fix it from advanced Settings?: So... I had a bit of an issue making webcams work on my PC, and I was dumb enough to believe a random YouTube video would help, turns out I created a DWORD called "EnableFrameServer" and set it to 0.When I restarted my PC, windows informed me it couldn't boot, and redirected...
  3. Messed the Registry Editor, How do I fix it from advanced Settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Messed the Registry Editor, How do I fix it from advanced Settings?: So... I had a bit of an issue making webcams work on my PC, and I was dumb enough to believe a random YouTube video would help, turns out I created a DWORD called "EnableFrameServer" and set it to 0.When I restarted my PC, windows informed me it couldn't boot, and redirected...
  4. Messed the Registry Editor, How do I fix it from advanced Settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. In wordpad, how do I turn on spell check?

In wordpad, how do I turn on spell check?: In wordpad, how do I turn on spell check? This is especially annoying because it's working in one file and not in another. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-wordpad-how-do-i-turn-on-spell-check/7547a73b-e90d-4528-8b8d-5289813db39c
  6. Nightlight stays turned on after sunrise. How do I fix it? I checked the registry editor,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nightlight stays turned on after sunrise. How do I fix it? I checked the registry editor,...: I went into my registry editor looking to delete the "$$windows.data.bluelightreduction.bluelightreductionstate" and "$$windows.data.bluelightreduction.settings" folders from...
  7. Nightlight stays turned on after sunrise. How do I fix it? I checked the registry editor,...

Nightlight stays turned on after sunrise. How do I fix it? I checked the registry editor,...: I went into my registry editor looking to delete the "$$windows.data.bluelightreduction.bluelightreductionstate" and "$$windows.data.bluelightreduction.settings" folders from...
  8. How do I open the Registry Editor during the Windows Installation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I open the Registry Editor during the Windows Installation?: How do I open the Registry Editor during Windows Installation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-open-the-registry-editor-during-the/67282024-f774-447a-b13c-ec8dba99496b
  9. How do I open the Registry Editor during the Windows Installation?

How do I open the Registry Editor during the Windows Installation?: How do I open the Registry Editor during Windows Installation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-open-the-registry-editor-during-the/67282024-f774-447a-b13c-ec8dba99496b
  10. Can I have the nightlight stay on all the time?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I have the nightlight stay on all the time?: I can't find a way to keep the night light on I hate how harsh the blue light is and it keeps turning off on me. How do I get it to stay on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-have-the-nightlight-stay-on-all-the-time/c75a8b80-4250-424d-8199-15402c7d1faa