Windows 10: nightlight

Discus and support nightlight in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my nightlight doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nightlight/b0a769bb-ff12-469a-907e-a2b61e9434e7 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by justme_229, Oct 10, 2019.

1. nightlight

my nightlight doesn't work

:)

justme_229, Oct 10, 2019
  2. TJblah Win User

nightlight settings

my nightlight settings has quit working. 5/20/19 after updates

TJblah, Oct 10, 2019
  3. KimiPatel Win User
    Nightlight and Brightness Settings

the button for nightlight is not working. i cant turn on or turn it off

KimiPatel, Oct 10, 2019
  4. nightlight

Nightlight can keep stauts after sleep ,hibernate or reboot ?

turn on the nightlight mode,do sleep ,or hibernate or reboot ,sometimes the nightlight mode can not keep the status .

Nightlight can keep stauts after sleep ,hibernate or reboot ?

Thank you

LuffyChang, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

nightlight

1. nightlight - Similar Threads - nightlight

2. Docking Stations that work with Windows 11 Nightlight Feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Docking Stations that work with Windows 11 Nightlight Feature: Are there any docking stations that work with Windows 11 nightlight feature 2 HDMI connections? The dell docking station I have now apparently does not work with the feature. My main monitor has nightlight enabled, but the other two monitors do not. When I plug the monitor...
  3. Docking Stations that work with Windows 11 Nightlight Feature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Docking Stations that work with Windows 11 Nightlight Feature: Are there any docking stations that work with Windows 11 nightlight feature 2 HDMI connections? The dell docking station I have now apparently does not work with the feature. My main monitor has nightlight enabled, but the other two monitors do not. When I plug the monitor...
  4. Nightlight stays turned on after sunrise. How do I fix it? I checked the registry editor,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nightlight stays turned on after sunrise. How do I fix it? I checked the registry editor,...: I went into my registry editor looking to delete the "$$windows.data.bluelightreduction.bluelightreductionstate" and "$$windows.data.bluelightreduction.settings" folders from...
  5. Nightlight stays turned on after sunrise. How do I fix it? I checked the registry editor,...

Nightlight stays turned on after sunrise. How do I fix it? I checked the registry editor,...: I went into my registry editor looking to delete the "$$windows.data.bluelightreduction.bluelightreductionstate" and "$$windows.data.bluelightreduction.settings" folders from...
  6. Nightlight stays turned on after sunrise. How do I fix it? I checked the registry editor,...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. NightLight keyboard shortcut

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NightLight keyboard shortcut: Hi guys and gals,I am working mixed hours and sometimes at night I like to work on some projects.I am looking for an option to have a keyboard shortcut for the night light feature - I know it is available in the action center - but I don't like the idea of stopping work,...
  8. NightLight keyboard shortcut

NightLight keyboard shortcut: Hi guys and gals,I am working mixed hours and sometimes at night I like to work on some projects.I am looking for an option to have a keyboard shortcut for the night light feature - I know it is available in the action center - but I don't like the idea of stopping work,...
  9. Nightlight strength stuck until restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nightlight strength stuck until restart: I have an issue with nightlight. I can move the strength slider up and down, although it does not actually change the strength unless I reboot, and then it's stuck at whatever value it was at boot. For example before it was at 100%, I wanted to make it lighter, not possible,...
  10. Nightlight strength stuck until restart

Nightlight strength stuck until restart: I have an issue with nightlight. I can move the strength slider up and down, although it does not actually change the strength unless I reboot, and then it's stuck at whatever value it was at boot. For example before it was at 100%, I wanted to make it lighter, not possible,...