Windows 10: nightlight

Discus and support nightlight in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my nightlight doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nightlight/b0a769bb-ff12-469a-907e-a2b61e9434e7 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by justme_229, Oct 10, 2019.

1. nightlight

my nightlight doesn't work

:)

justme_229, Oct 10, 2019
  2. TJblah Win User

nightlight settings

my nightlight settings has quit working. 5/20/19 after updates

TJblah, Oct 10, 2019
  3. KimiPatel Win User
    Nightlight and Brightness Settings

the button for nightlight is not working. i cant turn on or turn it off

KimiPatel, Oct 10, 2019
  4. nightlight

Nightlight can keep stauts after sleep ,hibernate or reboot ?

turn on the nightlight mode,do sleep ,or hibernate or reboot ,sometimes the nightlight mode can not keep the status .

Nightlight can keep stauts after sleep ,hibernate or reboot ?

Thank you

LuffyChang, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

nightlight

1. nightlight - Similar Threads - nightlight

2. Nightlight is unstable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nightlight is unstable: Hello Community Nightlight is so unstable. I'm just going to quit trying to find the cause. I know that it isn't my graphic driver. I'm using Intel DSA software, well I'll be dumb founded. Windows Insider Program turn off DSA - DCH software installed a week ago. Intel...
  3. Windows 10 1903 Nightlight Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 1903 Nightlight Not Working: I have a clean install of windows 10 1903 build 18362.175 and the night light only works after restarting my laptop but when closing it then opening it again it doesn't work. Help me please!...
  4. Nightlight Mode Issue

Nightlight Mode Issue: Hi, Nightlight Mode is not getting applied after changing projection mode when external display is connected on 19H1 OS I am facing 2 failure scenarios: Steps to reproduce the the issue: Failure1 - 1.Go to display settings in Clone/Duplicate mode and apply night...
  5. Windows 10 version 1903 Nightlight problem

Windows 10 version 1903 Nightlight problem: Hello, I have installed Windows 10 version 1903, and then the night light stop working.. I have reinstalled my display driver and still not working after I shut down my computer and restart. Every time I shut down my computer and reboot the night light then stop working. I...
  6. Windows 10 1903 Nightlight Not Working

Windows 10 1903 Nightlight Not Working: Good day people! I would like to ask what should I do with my Nightlight setting in my computer because after upgrading it to version 1903 Nightlight is not functioning. I also tried to turn it off and on but doesn't work. Can someone help me with this matter? Thanks...
  7. cannot turn on nightlight

cannot turn on nightlight: i have a new lenovo, just a few months old, with windows ten. nightlight toggle appears to be inactive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-turn-on-nightlight/cc559bd8-6cf3-496e-8898-25ee2d7cda89
  8. Windows 10 Nightlight (or adaptive colour temperature) Keeps turning on and off

Windows 10 Nightlight (or adaptive colour temperature) Keeps turning on and off: Hello, My Laptop keeps changing the colour temperature of the screen at random times, sometimes 3 or 4 times in a minute. It looks like nightlight but when I look to turn it off it's already turned off. It looks like an adaptive colour temperature thing but I can't find...
  9. Nightlight and Brightness Settings

Nightlight and Brightness Settings: Hi, I just got a new laptop a few days ago and I have windows 10 installed. I feel like laptops usually have option to change your brightness setting and get nightlight but I dont have the access to activates those two things. is there a reason why I cant do it? it would be...