Windows 10: nightlight

Discus and support nightlight in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I deleted the two registry entries suggested here, but the nightlight setting is still grayed out,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by George1L, Dec 29, 2019.

1. George1L Win User

nightlight

I deleted the two registry entries suggested here, but the nightlight setting is still grayed out, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nightlight/b0a769bb-ff12-469a-907e-a2b61e9434e7?tm=1577644628359

If I create a new account this setting works fine . I could delete the malfunctioning account but short of copying the registry from one account to another, I don't know how to move the files and few setting and make a few programs available in the new. If I copy and move the registry then the defect follows.

Any suggestions please.

:)

George1L, Dec 29, 2019

2. nightlight

my nightlight doesn't work

justme_229, Dec 29, 2019
  3. TJblah Win User
    nightlight settings

my nightlight settings has quit working. 5/20/19 after updates

TJblah, Dec 29, 2019
  4. KimiPatel Win User

nightlight

Nightlight and Brightness Settings

the button for nightlight is not working. i cant turn on or turn it off

KimiPatel, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

nightlight

1. nightlight - Similar Threads - nightlight

2. Docking Stations that work with Windows 11 Nightlight Feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Docking Stations that work with Windows 11 Nightlight Feature: Are there any docking stations that work with Windows 11 nightlight feature 2 HDMI connections? The dell docking station I have now apparently does not work with the feature. My main monitor has nightlight enabled, but the other two monitors do not. When I plug the monitor...
  3. Docking Stations that work with Windows 11 Nightlight Feature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Docking Stations that work with Windows 11 Nightlight Feature: Are there any docking stations that work with Windows 11 nightlight feature 2 HDMI connections? The dell docking station I have now apparently does not work with the feature. My main monitor has nightlight enabled, but the other two monitors do not. When I plug the monitor...
  4. Nightlight stays turned on after sunrise. How do I fix it? I checked the registry editor,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nightlight stays turned on after sunrise. How do I fix it? I checked the registry editor,...: I went into my registry editor looking to delete the "$$windows.data.bluelightreduction.bluelightreductionstate" and "$$windows.data.bluelightreduction.settings" folders from...
  5. Nightlight stays turned on after sunrise. How do I fix it? I checked the registry editor,...

Nightlight stays turned on after sunrise. How do I fix it? I checked the registry editor,...: I went into my registry editor looking to delete the "$$windows.data.bluelightreduction.bluelightreductionstate" and "$$windows.data.bluelightreduction.settings" folders from...
  6. Nightlight stays turned on after sunrise. How do I fix it? I checked the registry editor,...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. NightLight keyboard shortcut

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NightLight keyboard shortcut: Hi guys and gals,I am working mixed hours and sometimes at night I like to work on some projects.I am looking for an option to have a keyboard shortcut for the night light feature - I know it is available in the action center - but I don't like the idea of stopping work,...
  8. NightLight keyboard shortcut

NightLight keyboard shortcut: Hi guys and gals,I am working mixed hours and sometimes at night I like to work on some projects.I am looking for an option to have a keyboard shortcut for the night light feature - I know it is available in the action center - but I don't like the idea of stopping work,...
  9. Nightlight strength stuck until restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nightlight strength stuck until restart: I have an issue with nightlight. I can move the strength slider up and down, although it does not actually change the strength unless I reboot, and then it's stuck at whatever value it was at boot. For example before it was at 100%, I wanted to make it lighter, not possible,...
  10. Nightlight strength stuck until restart

Nightlight strength stuck until restart: I have an issue with nightlight. I can move the strength slider up and down, although it does not actually change the strength unless I reboot, and then it's stuck at whatever value it was at boot. For example before it was at 100%, I wanted to make it lighter, not possible,...