Windows 10: Nikon Camera P1000 Bluetooth and Wifi Connections

Discus and support Nikon Camera P1000 Bluetooth and Wifi Connections in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; MY bluetooth is telling me on my pc that there is nothing associated with Bluetooth and I need to associate a file or something. I wish to connect my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by elbmek, May 4, 2021.

1. elbmek Win User

Nikon Camera P1000 Bluetooth and Wifi Connections

MY bluetooth is telling me on my pc that there is nothing associated with Bluetooth and I need to associate a file or something. I wish to connect my new camera but if BT is non functioning, I am stuck.

:)

elbmek, May 4, 2021
  2. elbmek Win User

MY bluetooth is telling me on my pc that there is nothing associated with Bluetooth and I need to associate a file or something. I wish to connect my new camera but if BT is non functioning, I am stuck.

Nikon Camera P1000 Bluetooth and Wifi Connections [​IMG]

elbmek, May 4, 2021
  3. elbmek Win User

This is what is in my pc in device manager: on the left its hidden

Nikon Camera P1000 Bluetooth and Wifi Connections [​IMG]

I have paired it with my mobile using snapbridge, I want to try the ex usb facility to transit to me pc but look like I have have to wire it

elbmek, May 4, 2021
  4. sygnus21 Win User

Both the P1000 and my D850 are said to support both BT and Wi-Fi, but the caveat is you'd need use SnapBridge. For the D850 you can buy the WT-7 wireless transmitter (@ $935) to connect to a PC.

Outside of that pairing is done via SnapBridge, and ONLY to an Android/IOS device.... Bluetooth Pairing. Also...Nikon P1000 wireless upload to PC

Yeah, BT/Wi-Fi capability is somewhat misleading by Nikon. Botton line is if you're camera requires SnapBridge, that's the BT/Wi-Fi connection the camera supports.... i.e. you can't connect to a PC via BT/Wi-Fi

All that said, you might see what your owner's manual says about this BT/Wi-Fi connections.

sygnus21, May 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Nikon Camera P1000 Bluetooth and Wifi Connections - Similar Threads - Nikon Camera P1000

2. Bluetooth and wifi connection problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth and wifi connection problem: When I try to connect both my bluetooth headphone and wifi together , the wifi always create problems and disconnects, I tried everything like updating and uninstalling the drivers, but the problem still exists. It started after I update to 22h2 version of windows 11, how to...
  3. Issue with Wifi and Bluetooth connection.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with Wifi and Bluetooth connection.: Whenever I have to attend a class, or a meeting on my laptop I have to use my Bluetooth earphones because my laptop's mic isnt good enough. But whenever I try attending meetings like on ZOOM, Google meet etc. the WiFi keeps on disconnecting on its own. It is really...
  4. Can't connect to Bluetooth and Wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't connect to Bluetooth and Wifi: hello, I couldn't find the Wifi icon on my task bar and so I went to Network and Internet Settings and the Wifi option was missing there. I did a troubleshooting and it was shown to plug an ethernet cable and nothing regarding the Wifi was shown. I went to Change Adapter...
  5. Unable to connect to WiFi or Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to WiFi or Bluetooth: This is the second time I am facing this issue. I started my laptop in the morning like any other day and the options for both WiFi and bluetooth were completely missing. I had faced the same issue a few months ago and have tried all the solutions that I could attempt on my...
  6. WIFI and Bluetooth Connections

WIFI and Bluetooth Connections: Hello to everyone... I need help with the wifi and the Bluetooth of my Dell desktop windows 10. I can find either the blue tooth or the wifi icon to turn it on ... someone told me that the drivers are not installed or if they are they hidden and I have to upgrade them, but...
  7. Bluetooth disrupts WiFi connection

Bluetooth disrupts WiFi connection: I bought a bluetooth earphone to listen to music on my laptop. The bluetooth pairing was smooth, and I can listen to the music. BUT, after 10 minutes or so, my WiFi disconnected itself. I didn't bother about it so I reconnected them, no big deal. UNTIL it kept happening every...
  8. Nikon Camera

Nikon Camera: I recently purchased a new computer with Window 10. I connected my Nikon camera to download pictures I have taken and keeps saying I don't have permission. My account that I sign into is an administrator account. I'm at a total loss for what is happening here. I can see it...
  9. wifi camera connection

wifi camera connection: I was given a Bresser Discovery Adventures 4K ultra hd camera recently and the instructions state it has WIFI connectivity. However I am unable to connect to my Windows 10 pc. Any suggestions please....
  10. Nikon camera's

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nikon camera's: Hi A few weeks ago, I upgraded to Windows 10 and when I connected my Nikon D500 everything went exactly as I would have expected. Now when I plug the camera in it finds the most recent pictures and will then ask me if I want to download them. Last night I connected a...