Windows 10: Nikon D3400

Discus and support Nikon D3400 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When i plug my Nikon D3400 into my laptop it does not do anything. It used to prompt the questions to start the download of the pictures but now it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Christy [Ferguson] -, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Nikon D3400

When i plug my Nikon D3400 into my laptop it does not do anything. It used to prompt the questions to start the download of the pictures but now it does not act like it sees anything at all. It does not show it as a USB connection or anything....

Thanks in advance for the help,

Christy

:)

Christy [Ferguson] -, Dec 31, 2018
  2. Becpwild Win User

Windows 10 will not recognize my Nikon D3400 camera

How can I get Windows 10 to recognize my Nikon D3400 camera. I am trying to download the pictures directly from the camera.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Becpwild, Dec 31, 2018
  3. Windows 10 will not recognize my Nikon D3400 camera

Before finding this I had already downloaded the software from the link provided but still could not get Windows 10 to detect the Nikon D3400 on my Surface Pro which has all the latest updates installed. I have tried plugging in and removing the camera from
    the USB connector and used the Add Device option. I managed to get the laptop to detect an unknown D3400 device momentarily but then the battery eventually ran out on my camera. It's on charge now so will update this post once finished.

LeanneFarrell, Dec 31, 2018
  4. Nikon D3400

Windows 10 will not recognize my Nikon D3400 camera

Install the Windows 10 compatible software from the manufacturer of the camera?

Nikon | Download center | D3400

Shenan Stanley, Dec 31, 2018
Thema:

Nikon D3400

1. Nikon D3400 - Similar Threads - Nikon D3400

2. I cannot transfer .NEF files out from my Nikon D850 camera through USB cable connection to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot transfer .NEF files out from my Nikon D850 camera through USB cable connection to...: I cannot transfer .NEF files out from my Nikon D850 camera through USB cable connection to my new laptop running Windows 11: 1. I have installed latest Nikon NEF Codec on this Windows 11 computer.2. When I connect D850 camera through USB cable to the computer, the D850 folder...
  3. I cannot transfer .NEF files out from my Nikon D850 camera through USB cable connection to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot transfer .NEF files out from my Nikon D850 camera through USB cable connection to...: I cannot transfer .NEF files out from my Nikon D850 camera through USB cable connection to my new laptop running Windows 11: 1. I have installed latest Nikon NEF Codec on this Windows 11 computer.2. When I connect D850 camera through USB cable to the computer, the D850 folder...
  4. How can I get the drivers for a Film Scanner NIKON LS-40 ED ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get the drivers for a Film Scanner NIKON LS-40 ED ?: Connected to my PC is recognized and configured by Windows 10 but drivers are not found and loaded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-the-drivers-for-a-film-scanner-nikon/a73ec303-8ed4-4a73-a6cd-5b4cf8f5e085
  5. How can I get the drivers for a Film Scanner NIKON LS-40 ED ?

How can I get the drivers for a Film Scanner NIKON LS-40 ED ?: Connected to my PC is recognized and configured by Windows 10 but drivers are not found and loaded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-the-drivers-for-a-film-scanner-nikon/a73ec303-8ed4-4a73-a6cd-5b4cf8f5e085
  6. How can I get the drivers for a Film Scanner NIKON LS-40 ED ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Nikon camera showing up as MTP Portable Device - software doesn't recognize the camera.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nikon camera showing up as MTP Portable Device - software doesn't recognize the camera.: I am running Windows 11 via Parallels on my new M1 MacBook Pro. The camera appears as a "MTP Portable Device" in my device manager under "Portable Devices." On my old windows laptop, it was always shown correctly as the "Nikon Z 6." It also worked perfectly with the same...
  8. Nikon camera showing up as MTP Portable Device - software doesn't recognize the camera.

Nikon camera showing up as MTP Portable Device - software doesn't recognize the camera.: I am running Windows 11 via Parallels on my new M1 MacBook Pro. The camera appears as a "MTP Portable Device" in my device manager under "Portable Devices." On my old windows laptop, it was always shown correctly as the "Nikon Z 6." It also worked perfectly with the same...
  9. Unable to install Nikon ViewNX-i and Capture NX-D

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install Nikon ViewNX-i and Capture NX-D: Hi,When I try to install ViewNX-i and Capture NX-D https://downloadcenter.nikonimglib.com/en/download/sw/192.html , installer start unpacking the files and then it crashes . Not sure how to fix this problem. Could you please help me.Tried to follow the steps given in ViewNX-i...
  10. Windows 10 driver needed for Nikon D3400 camera.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 driver needed for Nikon D3400 camera.: Windows 10 driver needed for Nikon D3400 camera. When I try to update driver and allow it to search it says there isn't one so I can't get to my pics. The system can see the D3400 but has a caution symbol and when I expand on that or go in to device manager it says no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nikon d3400 drivers for windows 10

2. windows 10 does not recognize nikon d3400

3. ive tried everything and my nikon d3400 wont power on

4. nikon d3400 usb not recognized,
  5. nikon d3400 camera not recognized by pc,
  6. nikon d3400 windows 10 drivers