Windows 10: nikon d5100 card showing as blank and rdp issue

Discus and support nikon d5100 card showing as blank and rdp issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my nikon memory cards are showing as blank and i have check them with a adapter and another computer only when the cards are in nikon d5100 are they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Whitelion, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Whitelion Win User

nikon d5100 card showing as blank and rdp issue

my nikon memory cards are showing as blank and i have check them with a adapter and another computer only when the cards are in nikon d5100 are they showing as blank when you import images it says there is not but clearly there is

second issue is rdp when i disconnect closes all programs i have read forums telling me to go to gpedit.msc but no good results and i am not just a end user i am mircosoft cverrtified and evne these issue are stumping me

if anyone can help

:)

Whitelion, Aug 8, 2015
  2. GM95380 Win User

Not showing DCIM folder in digital cameras

Problem is fixed now.

Windows 10 file explorer recognizes my Nikon D5100 and shows the memory card content ( folders and files).

GM95380, Aug 8, 2015
  3. NIkon D5100 & GoPro Hero 3 - Can't see photos & video

I am having the exact same issue on my Nikon D5100. Every detail is exactly the same. nikon d5100 card showing as blank and rdp issue :(

KristieKeller, Aug 8, 2015
Thema:

nikon d5100 card showing as blank and rdp issue

1. nikon d5100 card showing as blank and rdp issue - Similar Threads - nikon d5100 card

2. RDP access issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RDP access issue: We are facing an issue related to AD user account access. We have isolated AWS accounts for external clients. Their on-premises network is connected to that account over AWS private link and their network doesn't have access to our Domain Controller VPC. We have an AD domain...
  3. RDP access issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RDP access issue: Unable to access my computer using RDP, looks like the password has not been synced.During Windows 10 installation local a user was created, but after installation an MS account was attached. And now I can't access PC with MS credentials. How can I sync user password?...
  4. Windows RDP issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows RDP issue: Hello Team, User with 5GB profile having issues connection to Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard hopsted on a virtual machine on Hyper-V manager. Colleague spun up need VM. We can access with our accounts but when attemptingwith user X's account to RDP it failed after...
  5. Nikon Camera

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Nikon Camera: I recently purchased a new computer with Window 10. I connected my Nikon camera to download pictures I have taken and keeps saying I don't have permission. My account that I sign into is an administrator account. I'm at a total loss for what is happening here. I can see it...
  6. RDP Connecting issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    RDP Connecting issue: I was unable to login RDC using the correct password. In my host pc i used to login using Pin. Do you think its because im using Pin to my host pc and Remote Desktop will only allow the password? Or did someone know to fix this. I am able to work because my password doesnt...
  7. NIKON NX 2

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    NIKON NX 2: My NIKON NX 2 photo uploading and editing program crashes as soon as I open it, since the recent Microsoft Malware update . I've re-booted, re-installed the program... All to no avail. Nikon says it's a Microsoft problem. How can I get it the NIKON NX 2 program back and...
  8. Nikon D3400

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nikon D3400: When i plug my Nikon D3400 into my laptop it does not do anything. It used to prompt the questions to start the download of the pictures but now it does not act like it sees anything at all. It does not show it as a USB connection or anything.... Thanks in advance for the...
  9. Nikon camera's

Nikon camera's: Hi A few weeks ago, I upgraded to Windows 10 and when I connected my Nikon D500 everything went exactly as I would have expected. Now when I plug the camera in it finds the most recent pictures and will then ask me if I want to download them. Last night I connected a...
  10. Nikon D50

Nikon D50: Hi Anyone have any clues how to make my Nikon D50 camera work on Windows 10? It worked fine on XP and 7, but not at all since upgrading to 10. The windows 10 help page has a link to Nikon, but the D50 driver is not available from there. 20091