Windows 10: Nikon D7200 no longer recognized

Discus and support Nikon D7200 no longer recognized in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Nikon D7200 that used to be recognized by my computer, now it is not, this occurred after an update to Windows 10, any suggestions would be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by earthshakergb, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Nikon D7200 no longer recognized

I have a Nikon D7200 that used to be recognized by my computer, now it is not, this occurred after an update to Windows 10, any suggestions would be appreciated, BTW Nikon does not provide the drivers.

:)

earthshakergb, Nov 12, 2018
  2. OnyRoda Win User

Unable to find driver for Nikon d7200

I installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 Pro. When I tried to download my files in my Nikon D7200, the PC was unable to identify the driver. Device manager is detecting it as "Nikon DSC 7200" but it cannot find the driver. I have already tried to update the
    driver but it just cannot find it online. The OS has the latest updates.

I also tried installing Nikon ViewNX2 but had no luck. As much as possible, I don't want to use a card reader. This method works perfectly fine on Windows 7.

OnyRoda, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Nikon D5500 Not Recognized by Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that Nikon DSC D5500 is getting recognized on Windows 10.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to compatibility issues.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

Let's first run hardware troubleshooter and check.

a) Press Windows Key.

b) Type “Troubleshooting “in the search box and hit
    enter

c) Click on Hardware and sound.

d) Click on Hardware and device and follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2:

I suggest you to uninstall and re-install Nikon ViewNX-i
    in compatibility mode. Check if it helps

To install the Nikon ViewNX-i
    in compatibility mode follow these steps:

a. Download the latest Nikon ViewNX-i software from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

b. Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

c. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

d. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and
    select latest Windows version from the drop down list.

e. Let the software install and then check the functionality.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Nikon D7200 no longer recognized

After updating Build 10240 Windows not recognize Nikon D7000 photos

You can provide feedback to MS using the built-in Feedback app in All apps list on Start.
    Scroll down the list to W

Nikon D7200 no longer recognized [​IMG]

Slartybart, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

Nikon D7200 no longer recognized

1. Nikon D7200 no longer recognized - Similar Threads - Nikon D7200 longer

2. Microphone is no longer recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone is no longer recognized: Hello, i've been facing a problem, that occured randomly. I've used external microphone and everything worked fine, but few days ago Windows collapsed the recognition of microphone, and ever since when i plug it in, it thinks that this are speakers, so sound shuts down. I've...
  3. Microphone is no longer recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone is no longer recognized: Hello, i've been facing a problem, that occured randomly. I've used external microphone and everything worked fine, but few days ago Windows collapsed the recognition of microphone, and ever since when i plug it in, it thinks that this are speakers, so sound shuts down. I've...
  4. Microphone is no longer recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth no longer recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth no longer recognized: Hi! I need help.Yesterday I had no problem with the Bluetooth I use the Mini Google as the output audio. Today it shows as though my PC does not have Bluetooth connectivity. I have Windows 11, and there is nowhere in setting where I can turn on or off Bluetooth. The only...
  6. Bluetooth no longer recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth no longer recognized: Hi! I need help.Yesterday I had no problem with the Bluetooth I use the Mini Google as the output audio. Today it shows as though my PC does not have Bluetooth connectivity. I have Windows 11, and there is nowhere in setting where I can turn on or off Bluetooth. The only...
  7. Windows 10 won't recognize my Nikon Camera

Windows 10 won't recognize my Nikon Camera: As of yesterday Windows 10 won't recognize my camera. I connect through USB as U have dozens of time before and nothing. It's not the cord it's not the ports cuz they work for other things . The camera is on. It is usually recognized immediately now nothing....
  8. Nikon D3400

Nikon D3400: When i plug my Nikon D3400 into my laptop it does not do anything. It used to prompt the questions to start the download of the pictures but now it does not act like it sees anything at all. It does not show it as a USB connection or anything.... Thanks in advance for the...
  9. nikon coolpixl840 isn't recognized.

nikon coolpixl840 isn't recognized.: Hello, My Nikon Coolpix l840 camera isn't recognized since I upgraded to WIN10. It was fine in previous versions. I just saw in another forum that they resolved the issue my replacing the usb cable with another. I couldn't see how that could be the case. I also tried to just...
  10. Nikon D50

Nikon D50: Hi Anyone have any clues how to make my Nikon D50 camera work on Windows 10? It worked fine on XP and 7, but not at all since upgrading to 10. The windows 10 help page has a link to Nikon, but the D50 driver is not available from there. 20091

Users found this page by searching for:

1. after most recent update to windows 10 it no longer sees my nikon d7200

2. nikon d7200 drivers for windows 10

3. laptop does not recognizing nikon d7200