Windows 10: NIKON NX 2

Discus and support NIKON NX 2 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My NIKON NX 2 photo uploading and editing program crashes as soon as I open it, since the recent Microsoft Malware update . I've re-booted,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LouiseLafontaine1, Jul 23, 2019.

1. NIKON NX 2

My NIKON NX 2 photo uploading and editing program crashes as soon as I open it, since the recent Microsoft Malware update .

I've re-booted, re-installed the program... All to no avail. Nikon says it's a Microsoft problem.

How can I get it the NIKON NX 2 program back and up and running normally again?

My system is Windows 10 (64 bit operating system)

Please... And thank you !!!

:)

LouiseLafontaine1, Jul 23, 2019

2. Nikon updates Capture NX software to version 1.2

Capture NX came with my Nikon 8700 and also comes with the 8800 and DSLR series.

HellasVagabond, Jul 23, 2019
  3. How can I change my default photo viewer to Nikon's View NX 2?

I would like to change my default photo viewer to Nikon's View NX 2. View NX 2 is the only photo app I use for transferring photos from my Nikon cameras, & editing. There is no option to replace Windows Photos with View NX 2 for default viewing. My
    files always look better in View NX 2 as well. I'm really getting turned off by the way Windows shoves their apps down your throat. The best I could do was remove all my files from Windows Photos so I don't have my pc loaded with multiple files. When I
    delete unwanted files from View NX 2, they don't get deleted from Windows Photos so the junk piles up! I'm glad I just discovered the option to remove all my files from Windows Photos so now it's empty. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thank you!

Diane Davies, Jul 23, 2019
  4. NIKON NX 2

NIKON CAPTURE NX-D

I have Nikon Capture NX=D installed on with Windows 10. I can access most of the pull down menus BUT not

*Exposure Compensation / White Balance / Pic Control.

Have uninstalled and re installed but no joy.

Curious thing is that it works perfectly on another laptop with Windows 7.

Any views please

PEARLWALSH, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

NIKON NX 2

1. NIKON NX 2 - Similar Threads - NIKON

2. I cannot transfer .NEF files out from my Nikon D850 camera through USB cable connection to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot transfer .NEF files out from my Nikon D850 camera through USB cable connection to...: I cannot transfer .NEF files out from my Nikon D850 camera through USB cable connection to my new laptop running Windows 11: 1. I have installed latest Nikon NEF Codec on this Windows 11 computer.2. When I connect D850 camera through USB cable to the computer, the D850 folder...
  3. I cannot transfer .NEF files out from my Nikon D850 camera through USB cable connection to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot transfer .NEF files out from my Nikon D850 camera through USB cable connection to...: I cannot transfer .NEF files out from my Nikon D850 camera through USB cable connection to my new laptop running Windows 11: 1. I have installed latest Nikon NEF Codec on this Windows 11 computer.2. When I connect D850 camera through USB cable to the computer, the D850 folder...
  4. How can I get the drivers for a Film Scanner NIKON LS-40 ED ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get the drivers for a Film Scanner NIKON LS-40 ED ?: Connected to my PC is recognized and configured by Windows 10 but drivers are not found and loaded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-the-drivers-for-a-film-scanner-nikon/a73ec303-8ed4-4a73-a6cd-5b4cf8f5e085
  5. How can I get the drivers for a Film Scanner NIKON LS-40 ED ?

How can I get the drivers for a Film Scanner NIKON LS-40 ED ?: Connected to my PC is recognized and configured by Windows 10 but drivers are not found and loaded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-the-drivers-for-a-film-scanner-nikon/a73ec303-8ed4-4a73-a6cd-5b4cf8f5e085
  6. How can I get the drivers for a Film Scanner NIKON LS-40 ED ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Nikon camera showing up as MTP Portable Device - software doesn't recognize the camera.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nikon camera showing up as MTP Portable Device - software doesn't recognize the camera.: I am running Windows 11 via Parallels on my new M1 MacBook Pro. The camera appears as a "MTP Portable Device" in my device manager under "Portable Devices." On my old windows laptop, it was always shown correctly as the "Nikon Z 6." It also worked perfectly with the same...
  8. Nikon camera showing up as MTP Portable Device - software doesn't recognize the camera.

Nikon camera showing up as MTP Portable Device - software doesn't recognize the camera.: I am running Windows 11 via Parallels on my new M1 MacBook Pro. The camera appears as a "MTP Portable Device" in my device manager under "Portable Devices." On my old windows laptop, it was always shown correctly as the "Nikon Z 6." It also worked perfectly with the same...
  9. Unable to install Nikon ViewNX-i and Capture NX-D

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install Nikon ViewNX-i and Capture NX-D: Hi,When I try to install ViewNX-i and Capture NX-D https://downloadcenter.nikonimglib.com/en/download/sw/192.html , installer start unpacking the files and then it crashes . Not sure how to fix this problem. Could you please help me.Tried to follow the steps given in ViewNX-i...
  10. Unable to install Nikon ViewNX-i and Capture NX-D

Unable to install Nikon ViewNX-i and Capture NX-D: Hi,When I try to install ViewNX-i and Capture NX-D https://downloadcenter.nikonimglib.com/en/download/sw/192.html , installer start unpacking the files and then it crashes . Not sure how to fix this problem. Could you please help me.Tried to follow the steps given in ViewNX-i...