Windows 10: Nimi Places Help Needed

Discus and support Nimi Places Help Needed in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I created a "Place" which contained weblinks, tried to open them and the places froze. I deleted the places from the notification area but they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Final_Grim_Reaper, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Nimi Places Help Needed

So I created a "Place" which contained weblinks, tried to open them and the places froze. I deleted the places from the notification area but they won't disappear from my desktop screen. It won't let me move them around or edit them anymore.

submitted by /u/Final_Grim_Reaper
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Final_Grim_Reaper, Nov 13, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 13, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 13, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

Nimi Places Help Needed

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Nimi Places Help Needed :cool:

jmcslob, Nov 13, 2019
Thema:

Nimi Places Help Needed

1. Nimi Places Help Needed - Similar Threads - Nimi Places Help

2. Please help us create the start taskbar on r/place! We need you!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help us create the start taskbar on r/place! We need you!: submitted by /u/Froggypwns [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ttrtde/please_help_us_create_the_start_taskbar_on_rplace/
  3. I don't know if this is the place but I need help

I don't know if this is the place but I need help: I've had a HP laptop with windows 10 in it for about 4-5 months now and just today my audio stopped working I've run a task manager on it and it just says "audio services not responding" I've tried restarting my laptop and restarting my audio by itself and nothing currently...
  4. Does Nimi Places not work on windows 10?

Does Nimi Places not work on windows 10?: I saw a cool post about the software and thought it seemed useful. but it just always gives me errors. I am also wondering if there are any alternatives that would work with wall paper engine, because the old version of fences seems to not work with it. Thanks in advance....
  5. Help with completely removing Nimi Places

Help with completely removing Nimi Places: So I downloaded Nimi Places and am now trying to completely remove it from my computer. Since this app is unpacked rather than installed, I followed the steps on their site but I am still seeing Nimi Places under my startup applications. Here are the steps I completed:...
  6. Help with windows 10 in-place upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help with windows 10 in-place upgrade: Hi, i recently had issues with my pc, specifically, with gaming, in any 3D game that i play, my fps drops out of nowhere, like for 60 to 30, and they keep it like that for a seconds, to later go to normal ammount, and then do the same, and again and again, wich is really...
  7. help needed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help needed: have alcatel idol 4s WINDOWS 10 cell phone 64 gb VR is using up 59gb so I am unable to use phone have 128 sd card in BUT phone will not let me move or uninstall apps please help can not afford another phone *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  8. Need some storage place

in Windows 10 Support
    Need some storage place: Hello Forum, I spent many hours to have subtitled some movies, now I am short of space on my disks. I was looking on the web for some free space, found some. There is also on my pc something named "One drive" - dont know what it is or how to use it. My questions are: Can...
  9. need help

in Windows 10 Support
    need help: since 2 month ago my PC always have problems after installed new windows. for example: 1 click right mouse on tab bar and select Task Manager noting open. 2 type any functions cmd and (regedit, msconfig, ...) on W+R nothing open. 3 can't install or run program by...
  10. Need help with help

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with help: In Default Programs, under .hlp, what do I put in under Current Default? Don Cole 59894