Windows 10: Nintendo connect

Discus and support Nintendo connect in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For a few hours now ive been trying to connect my accounts. It worked in the end! Now however its not letting me search for my friends and keeps saying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Wondergoose, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Nintendo connect

For a few hours now ive been trying to connect my accounts. It worked in the end! Now however its not letting me search for my friends and keeps saying theres a problem connecting to microsoft. I dont want money to go to waste and I just want to play with friends. Please help

[Moderator Edit: Moved from Community Participation Centre]

:)

Wondergoose, Dec 4, 2019

2. NIntendo NES driver

When trying to install a new Nintendo NES Classic I get a message that there is no driver. Nintendo says this is a Windows problems. Any suggestions?

pjhutch_55, Dec 4, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Nintendo Switch Pro Controller not being detected by Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We appreciate your effort on this. We understand that when you connect the Nintendo Switch Pro controller to the computer, it is not being detected, we will look into this for you.

However, it would be great if you can help us with the details requested below:

• Does the Nintendo Switch Pro controller gets detected in any other computer?
    • Were you able to use the Nintendo Switch Pro controller earlier on your current computer?
    • Is any other USB Device detected on your computer?
    • Do you see any Unknown device or a yellow yield sign on any device in Device Manager?
    • May I know the troubleshooting steps that you have tried so far?

To check for unknown devices, you can press Windows key + X, and select
    Device Manager.

If you see any Unknown device or a device with yellow yield, right click on the device and select
    Update Driver.

However, we would also suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article

Error: “USB Device not recognized” when you try to access a USB external hard drive.
    except Method 1 and 2 and check if that helps in resolving the issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 4, 2019
  4. Nintendo connect

Nintendo Switch Dock

I found out that I can connect HDMI cables to my HP Pavilion x360. I connected my Nintendo Switch dock, but it wasn't recognized. The little light on the dock was flashing though. Does it have anything to do with projecting to the PC? Is it even possible
    to connect a Nintendo Switch to my PC? If so, how?

Alexander JustRektYou, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

Nintendo connect

1. Nintendo connect - Similar Threads - Nintendo connect

2. No Inputs from connected Nintendo Switch Pro Controller Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Inputs from connected Nintendo Switch Pro Controller Win11: I've been trying to get my switch pro controller Specifically the HORI model [Shows up as "HORI Wireless Switch Pad" on my pc ] to work on my pc not for steam just normally. It does show up in the Bluetooth & Devices and the HID-Compliant Game Controller driver is installed....
  3. No Inputs from connected Nintendo Switch Pro Controller Win11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Inputs from connected Nintendo Switch Pro Controller Win11: I've been trying to get my switch pro controller Specifically the HORI model [Shows up as "HORI Wireless Switch Pad" on my pc ] to work on my pc not for steam just normally. It does show up in the Bluetooth & Devices and the HID-Compliant Game Controller driver is installed....
  4. Cannot connect the right nintendo switch joy-con to Windows 11 through bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect the right nintendo switch joy-con to Windows 11 through bluetooth: As the title says, I'm currently having trouble as the right joy-con is completely undetected by my pc with windows 11, so i'm unable to pair both my switch controllers to the pc. The left joy-con connects flawlessly and they both connect toy android phone and the switch they...
  5. Cannot connect the right nintendo switch joy-con to Windows 11 through bluetooth

Cannot connect the right nintendo switch joy-con to Windows 11 through bluetooth: As the title says, I'm currently having trouble as the right joy-con is completely undetected by my pc with windows 11, so i'm unable to pair both my switch controllers to the pc. The left joy-con connects flawlessly and they both connect toy android phone and the switch they...
  6. Why wont my nintendo pro controller connect with bluetooth?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why wont my nintendo pro controller connect with bluetooth?: I have a Nintendo switch pro controller that i am trying to connect with via Bluetooth. when i use the pairing method it shows up on blue tooth, but as a keyboard and mouse and it results in it not working....
  7. Why wont my nintendo pro controller connect with bluetooth?

Why wont my nintendo pro controller connect with bluetooth?: I have a Nintendo switch pro controller that i am trying to connect with via Bluetooth. when i use the pairing method it shows up on blue tooth, but as a keyboard and mouse and it results in it not working....
  8. Nintendo Switch Pro Controller Not detected or Not connecting

in Windows 10 News
    Nintendo Switch Pro Controller Not detected or Not connecting: [ATTACH]Nintendo Switch Pro Controllers have these behemoth buttons that attract loads of gamers. However, as per some reports, Switch Pro Controller is not detected or not connecting. In this article, we are going to talk about this issue in detail and see what should be...
  9. Connecting Nintendo switch pro controller via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting Nintendo switch pro controller via Bluetooth: I can pair my Nintendo switch pro controller and it will be automatically setup by windows, however if I turn the controller off and on again, it doesn't reconnect. To reconnect, I have to remove the device and pair it again. How can I make the controller automatically...
  10. Connecting Nintendo switch pro controller via Bluetooth

Connecting Nintendo switch pro controller via Bluetooth: I can pair my Nintendo switch pro controller and it will be automatically setup by windows, however if I turn the controller off and on again, it doesn't reconnect. To reconnect, I have to remove the device and pair it again. How can I make the controller automatically...