Windows 10: Nintendo Switch Login Failure

Discus and support Nintendo Switch Login Failure in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, Microsoft. My problem lies within the Microsoft account login procedure on Minecraft for Nintendo Switch. Upon following all prompts, I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Skinnybones595, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Nintendo Switch Login Failure

Hello, Microsoft.

My problem lies within the Microsoft account login procedure on Minecraft for Nintendo Switch. Upon following all prompts, I am given a screen that tells me the following:

”We tried to sign you into your account, but something went wrong.”

I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the game, used the “Clear Sign-In Data”, even checked to see if it was on MY end by checking my internet connection. I really do hope you can shed some light on this, as I don’t want to have to delete the worlds that my friends and I have spent hours creating.

Thank you.

:)

Skinnybones595, Jun 26, 2019

2. Nintendo Switch Dock

I found out that I can connect HDMI cables to my HP Pavilion x360. I connected my Nintendo Switch dock, but it wasn't recognized. The little light on the dock was flashing though. Does it have anything to do with projecting to the PC? Is it even possible
    to connect a Nintendo Switch to my PC? If so, how?

Alexander JustRektYou, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Nintendo switch

Please, give me instructions how to connect my Nintendo switch to the computer. Unfortunately I don’t have HDMI. Thank you

BraeleighLupkin, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Nintendo Switch Login Failure

failed to play on Nintendo Switch

Hello, my name is Alexander. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'm happy to assist you!

Because you registered your account on Minecraft Microsoft edition, you are able to play on Microsoft server only, that is, Xbox account.

The problem is that Nintendo server is different from Microsoft’s so Nintendo has a separate client or server. If you want to play Minecraft on Nintendo Switch, you have to register an account on their platform. Go to the Nintendo official website to do it.

Then, use this account to log in to Minecraft on your Nintendo Switch.

Best regards,

Alexander B.

MIA

Alexander Bertnikov, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

Nintendo Switch Login Failure

1. Nintendo Switch Login Failure - Similar Threads - Nintendo Switch Login

2. Nintendo switch problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nintendo switch problems: I'm trying to connect my minecraft to to Microsoft but I have a code and I don't know how to use it on this website if you can I would like to hear what I can do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nintendo-switch-problems/1d8dcde2-91c1-4626-8011-cb47ac297536
  3. Minecraft on a Nintendo Switch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft on a Nintendo Switch: Hi - any help would be appreciated. My son is trying to play Minecraft on his Nintendo switch. When he logs into Microsoft within Minecraft on his Switch - it defaults to logging into my other son's Microsoft Account. I can't find anyplace within settings to change...
  4. Nintendo switch and minecraft

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Nintendo switch and minecraft: When playing Minecraft on Nintendo Lite and switch it says to log in to Microsoft account from another device. I do this and it says successfully logged in, however when going back to the Nintendo it will still say sign in and we can not go any further? Could you advise?...
  5. Nintendo switch

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Nintendo switch: How do I connect my Nintendo switch to display onto my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nintendo-switch/0cfa3398-a91c-4bd5-9fad-3749f69be556"
  6. Minecraft Realms Nintendo Switch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms Nintendo Switch: Ok, so I was trying to join one of my friend's realms for the first time on Nintendo Switch. I received an invite from him, so I went to accept it, but a message popped up saying that I couldn't play online multiplayer because of how my Microsoft account was set up. I went to...
  7. Minecraft on Nintendo Switch

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Minecraft on Nintendo Switch: It says I cannot add friends because the way the microsoft account is set up. (a) why is this relevant (b) what do I do, help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-on-nintendo-switch/bb83e355-4f55-4059-9a4b-28e7e3a9fe8a"
  8. Nintendo switch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nintendo switch: Please, give me instructions how to connect my Nintendo switch to the computer. Unfortunately I don’t have HDMI. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nintendo-switch/a9d96155-b7e8-496c-9f76-8cb971b8fed4
  9. Minecraft on nintendo switch

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Minecraft on nintendo switch: I made an account on microsoft and used my phone number and went on my switch and now it says error failed to sign in something went wrong. is there a way to change accounts to make it work? [ Moved from: Windows 10 / Windows Hello, lock screen & sign-in ]...
  10. Minecraft Nintendo Switch edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Nintendo Switch edition: So I've recently made a microsoft account in order to crossplay on minecraft using my nintendo switch, when I finished making the account it never asked me to make a username and instead logged me in with a completely random gamertag which I dont know how to change. Please...